WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Ile de France
East Atlantic is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in East Atlantic
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, East Atlantic is ranked 6,056th in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The Queen's State of Ile de France||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Liberty, Equality, Fraternity”|
- : Creefanal ceased to exist.
- : The Democratic Republic of United North Atlantic States of the region United North Atlantic proposed constructing embassies.
- : Creefanal arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Queen's State of Ile de France altered the region's flag.
- : Embassy established between East Atlantic and State of Pennsylvania.
- : Embassy cancelled between Arkhangelsk and East Atlantic.
- : The Queendom of Free State of Pennsylvania of the region State of Pennsylvania agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Ile de France proposed constructing embassies with State of Pennsylvania.
- : The Queen's State of Ile de France ordered the closure of embassies between East Atlantic and Arkhangelsk.
- : El diez de mayo of the region El diez de mayo proposed constructing embassies.
East Atlantic Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.