WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Ile de France
East Atlantic is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in East Atlantic
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, East Atlantic is ranked 16,996th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Queen's State of Ile de France||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Liberty, Equality, Fraternity”|
- 90 days ago: Creefanal ceased to exist.
- 101 days ago: The Democratic Republic of United North Atlantic States of the region United North Atlantic proposed constructing embassies.
- 148 days ago: Creefanal arrived from The North Pacific.
- 161 days ago: The Queen's State of Ile de France altered the region's flag.
- 203 days ago: Embassy established between East Atlantic and State of Pennsylvania.
- 203 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Arkhangelsk and East Atlantic.
- 206 days ago: The Queendom of Free State of Pennsylvania of the region State of Pennsylvania agreed to construct embassies.
- 206 days ago: The Queen's State of Ile de France proposed constructing embassies with State of Pennsylvania.
- 206 days ago: The Queen's State of Ile de France ordered the closure of embassies between East Atlantic and Arkhangelsk.
- 1 year 55 days ago: El diez de mayo of the region El diez de mayo proposed constructing embassies.
East Atlantic Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.