WA Delegate: None.
Earth contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in Earth
Nations ranked highly spend the most on developing and supporting industry, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, Earth is ranked 12,288th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Republic of Totally Not An Alien||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Phone Home”|
|2.||The Most Serene Republic of The 3rd Doctor||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Walk softly and carry a sonic screwdriver.”|
|3.||The Superior Intellect of Aquatic French||Tyranny by Majority||“Hello and thanks for all the fish.”|
|4.||The Dirt of Mud n Rocks||New York Times Democracy||“The earth”|
- : Gibraltarica lxv departed this region for Soli Deo gloria.
- : Gibraltarica lxv arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Armed Republic of House Ibarra of the region The Promised Land of Hebrew Israelites proposed constructing embassies.
- : Zargs of the region Mostly harmless proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dirt of Mud n Rocks arrived from Balder.
- : The Dirt of Mud n Rocks ceased to exist.
- : Erff ceased to exist.
- : Isle of the smith of the region The peoples empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : Isle of the smith departed this region for The peoples empire.
- : Isle of the smith arrived from The empire of haverford.
Earth Regional Message Board
This nation was first founded two days later.
Seconds ago: Mankind has settled on Earth.
The Equal Republic requests that there be both a WA delegate and a propaganda leader (to expand the region).
United Antarctica requests that there be both a WA delegate and a propaganda leader (to expand the region).
I second that motion From the bottom of the forum
Right on, The Dirt of Mud n Rocks. :D
We are the masters of Earth! All humans will kneel before the Daleks. Irken will also kneel to our superior might. All hail the Daleks!
Not if we can help it :]
I second the motion of The Equal Republic request that there be both a WA delegate and a propaganda leader (to expand the region).
also hello from the commonwealth Republic