WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Earth
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Earth is ranked 13,166th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Republic of Erff||New York Times Democracy||“Welcome ta Erff!”|
|2.||The Superior Intellect of Aquatic French||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Hello and thanks for all the fish.”|
|3.||The Republic of Totally Not An Alien||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Phone Home”|
|4.||The Most Serene Republic of The 3rd Doctor||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Walk softly and carry a sonic screwdriver.”|
|5.||The Dirt of Mud n Rocks||New York Times Democracy||“The earth”|
- : The Republic of The Jionians departed this region for The Pacific.
- : The Republic of The Jionians arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Majestic Katherinean Empire of Holy Eucharist of the region USSSO Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The crystal temple ceased to exist.
- : The Dictatorship of Deathlzansia departed this region for A Blank Canvas.
- : The Kingdom of Jemini departed this region for CoCo Mero.
- : The Republic of AHSYES departed this region for CoCo Mero.
- : The Republic of AHSYES arrived from CoCo Mero.
- : The Dictatorship of Deathlzansia arrived from CoCo Mero.
- : The Kingdom of Jemini arrived from CoCo Mero.
Earth Regional Message Board
This nation was first founded two days later.
Seconds ago: Mankind has settled on Earth.
The Equal Republic requests that there be both a WA delegate and a propaganda leader (to expand the region).
United Antarctica requests that there be both a WA delegate and a propaganda leader (to expand the region).
I second that motion From the bottom of the forum
Right on, The Dirt of Mud n Rocks. :D
We are the masters of Earth! All humans will kneel before the Daleks. Irken will also kneel to our superior might. All hail the Daleks!
Not if we can help it :]
I second the motion of The Equal Republic request that there be both a WA delegate and a propaganda leader (to expand the region).
also hello from the commonwealth Republic