WA Delegate: None.
Earth contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Earth
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Earth is ranked 12,694th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Superior Intellect of Aquatic French||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Hello and thanks for all the fish.”|
|2.||The Most Serene Republic of The 3rd Doctor||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Walk softly and carry a sonic screwdriver.”|
|3.||The Republic of Totally Not An Alien||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Phone Home”|
|4.||The Dirt of Mud n Rocks||New York Times Democracy||“The earth”|
- : The Dirt of Mud n Rocks arrived from Balder.
- : The Dirt of Mud n Rocks ceased to exist.
- : Erff ceased to exist.
- : Isle of the smith of the region The peoples empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : Isle of the smith departed this region for The peoples empire.
- : Isle of the smith arrived from The empire of haverford.
- : The jionians departed this region for The Pacific.
- : The jionians arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Great Holy Roman Empire of Holy Eucharist of the region USSSO Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The crystal temple ceased to exist.
Earth Regional Message Board
This nation was first founded two days later.
Seconds ago: Mankind has settled on Earth.
The Equal Republic requests that there be both a WA delegate and a propaganda leader (to expand the region).
United Antarctica requests that there be both a WA delegate and a propaganda leader (to expand the region).
I second that motion From the bottom of the forum
Right on, The Dirt of Mud n Rocks. :D
We are the masters of Earth! All humans will kneel before the Daleks. Irken will also kneel to our superior might. All hail the Daleks!
Not if we can help it :]
I second the motion of The Equal Republic request that there be both a WA delegate and a propaganda leader (to expand the region).
also hello from the commonwealth Republic