WA Delegate: None.
Earth contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Earth
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.
As a region, Earth is ranked 6,289th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Republic of Totally Not An Alien||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Phone Home”|
|2.||The Superior Intellect of Aquatic French||Tyranny by Majority||“Hello and thanks for all the fish.”|
|3.||The Most Serene Republic of The 3rd Doctor||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Walk softly and carry a sonic screwdriver.”|
|4.||The Dirt of Mud n Rocks||New York Times Democracy||“The earth”|
- : The Colony of Zargs of the region Mostly Harmless proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dirt of Mud n Rocks arrived from Balder.
- : The Dirt of Mud n Rocks ceased to exist.
- : Erff ceased to exist.
- : Isle of the smith of the region The peoples empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : Isle of the smith departed this region for The peoples empire.
- : Isle of the smith arrived from The empire of haverford.
- : The jionians departed this region for The Pacific.
- : The jionians arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Throne of Holy Eucharist of the region USSSO Empire proposed constructing embassies.
Earth Regional Message Board
This nation was first founded two days later.
Seconds ago: Mankind has settled on Earth.
The Equal Republic requests that there be both a WA delegate and a propaganda leader (to expand the region).
United Antarctica requests that there be both a WA delegate and a propaganda leader (to expand the region).
I second that motion From the bottom of the forum
Right on, The Dirt of Mud n Rocks. :D
We are the masters of Earth! All humans will kneel before the Daleks. Irken will also kneel to our superior might. All hail the Daleks!
Not if we can help it :]
I second the motion of The Equal Republic request that there be both a WA delegate and a propaganda leader (to expand the region).
also hello from the commonwealth Republic