WA Delegate (non-executive): The Holy Dominion of The Drezhian Masters (elected 40 days ago)
Founder: The Fedaykin Empire of -Hellkite-
Embassies: United Federation of Planets, One big Island, New Europe, The Vast, Democratic Social Union, The Ascendancy, Goliath SpecOps inc, Intergalactic Federacy, Alaran peri quan preciad, World Alliance, Zarathustra, Union of Nationalists, The Triphorian Empire, Black Mesa Islands, The Worst Region Known in NS, Romania, and 18 others.The Illuminati, The Cyrillic Empire of New Slavica, Ivory Tower, The Region of Industrious Nations, The Confederation Of Independent Nations, Australia, Lower Canada, Caelum, Syldavia, Eireann, The World that Never Was, Sagittarius Arm, Walbard, Illuminati, Babylon 5, Confucius, Arrakis, and Avadam Inn.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Dune
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, Dune is ranked 15,294th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Jihadists of Freman||New York Times Democracy||“God created Arrakis to train the faithful ”|
|2.||The Guild Heighliner of Mentat Jon||Capitalist Paradise||“It is by will alone I set my mind in motion”|
|3.||The Grand Duchy of Ecaz||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Let the Spice always flow”|
|4.||The Thinking Machines of Kings World||Father Knows Best State||“We Are Therefore We Rule”|
|5.||The Psychoneurot Dreaming Fremen of Heretics of Dune||Corporate Bordello||“All States are Abstractions”|
|6.||The Holy Dominion of The Drezhian Masters||Corporate Police State||“Power corrupts; we strive to be very corrupt indeed”|
|7.||The Fedaykin Empire of -Hellkite-||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We are a desert power, and nothing can stop us”|
- 8 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Darwin Allied Republics and Dune.
- 10 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Alliance of shield and Dune.
- 11 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Hubovnia of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in Dune.
- 12 days ago: F0rm0sa of the region Confucius cancelled the closure of its embassy in Dune.
- 12 days ago: The Icy Faeries of Vandoosa Achtzehn of the region Confucius ordered the closure of its embassy in Dune.
- 19 days ago: The Republic of Freedom on Wheels of the region The World that Never Was cancelled the closure of its embassy in Dune.
- 22 days ago: The Natalia Cuteness of Vandoosa Eins of the region The World that Never Was ordered the closure of its embassy in Dune.
- 25 days ago: The Big Blue Warcow of Woonrocket of the region The Darwin Allied Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in Dune.
- 27 days ago: The Cimmerian Raider Mercs of Cejirus of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in Dune.
- 27 days ago: The Guild Heighliner of Mentat Jon arrived from Lazarus.
Dune Regional Message Board
Thanks for the Beer
Welcome back Jon
Just don't mess with my narcotics trade and I have no problem with your delegatecy. They may be worth nothing next to the Spice Melange but they earn us a living and that's all we really care about.
Ecaz your the home of fogwood, the plant growth capable of being shaped in situ solely by the power of human thought. and is the source of hufuf vine strands used to weave krimskell fiber and krimskell rope. both at highly marketable inthere own right
The spice must be allowed to flow! The Harkonnen/Atreides conspiracy to monopolize the spice must be stopped!
I know that Hellkite but at the end of the day the crop that gets us our greatest profit is the barrier roots from which we extract the juice of Sapho. The Sapho makes the same amount of money that fogwood and krimskell sells make combined.
There is in each of us an ancient force that takes and an ancient force that gives. A man finds little difficulty facing that place within himself where the taking force dwells, but it’s almost impossible for him to see into the giving force without changing into something other than man. For a woman, the situation is reversed. ... These things are so ancient within us that they're ground into each separate cell of our bodies. We're shaped by such forces. You can say to yourself, 'Yes, I see how such a thing may be.' But when you look inward and confront the raw force of your own life unshielded, you see your peril. You see that this could overwhelm you. The greatest peril to the Giver is the force that takes. The greatest peril to the Taker is the force that gives. It's as easy to be overwhelmed by giving as by taking. (And you, my son, are you one who gives or one who takes? I'm the fulcrum. I cannot give without taking and I cannot take without...)
~Paul speaking to Jessica
Production growth and income growth must not get out of step
in my Empire. That is the substance of my command. There are
to be no balance-of-payment difficulties between the
different spheres of influence. And the reason for this is
simply because I command it. I want to emphasize my
authority in this area. I am the supreme energy-eater of
this domain, and will remain so, alive or dead. My
Government is the economy.
-Order in Council
The Emperor Paul Muad’Dib