WA Delegate: The Federation of Black Copters (elected 79 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Discordia
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Discordia is ranked 1,533rd in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Holy Empire of L Ron Hubbard INC||Iron Fist Consumerists||“If you want to get rich start your own religion”|
|2.||The Federation of Black Copters||Left-wing Utopia||“No, really, it was just a flock of migrating birds”|
|3.||The Empire of CLU||Civil Rights Lovefest||“If it doesn't use electricity, what is it good for?”|
|4.||The Mad Discordian Tea Party of Mad Hatter||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Chaos is a friend of mine.”|
|5.||The Democratic Republic of Driy||Tyranny by Majority||“Shoot to kill”|
|6.||The Fiefdom of Rocking horse||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Even peace may be purchased at too high a price”|
|7.||The Sultanate of Jhaz||Authoritarian Democracy||“In sole radiant”|
|8.||The Republic of Torkia||Left-Leaning College State||“To be or not to be.”|
|9.||The Holy Empire of Jokery||Democratic Socialists||“We rule!”|
|10.||The Republic of UR18||Capitalizt||“UR beautiful and UR mine.”|
- 19 days ago: The Forgotten Lands of Medax of the region The Waters of Lethe proposed constructing embassies.
- 20 days ago: The Federation of Black Copters rejected The Greater Ostreich's request for regional embassies.
- 20 days ago: The Norse Kingdom of The Deutsch Reich of the region The Greater Ostreich proposed constructing embassies.
- 24 days ago: The Confederacy of Naaf departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 24 days ago: The Federation of Black Copters ejected The Confederacy of Naaf from the region.
- 26 days ago: Godnixia ceased to exist.
- 29 days ago: The Telkiderh koma of De hork of the region Toilet arsonist appreciation society proposed constructing embassies.
- 59 days ago: Our dark lord of the region Our dark lord proposed constructing embassies.
- 78 days ago: The Dominion of Spritzy departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 78 days ago: The Federation of Black Copters ejected The Dominion of Spritzy from the region.
Discordia Regional Message Board
Because if you have 4 of them you have a CLU by 4.
The annual zombie thing starts in less than two days. Would there be any objections if I started to export zombies?
I don't mind if you export. I might join you in exporting if people don't mind.
Cool. What do you think of the name Special Homeland Infestation Teams Helping Export Ambulatory Dead Suckers.
Crap, I almost forgot Happy Gourdfest.
HUNDA HOOWDA HUNDA HOOWDA
HUNDA HOOWDA HUNDA HOOWDA
Discordia's efforts resulted in us being 98th for most Infected with 16.60 billion, we'll have to do better next year.
It's always six o'clock now, it's always tea-time.
Sugar my dear fnord?
Yes, please, thank you. Would you care for a bacon brownie?
Naturally my good sir. I love bacon brownies, they go great with Tea and Hotdogs.
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! This is an important message from your new overlords in the Black Copters. We are taking over this region for your own good! We will be shortly posting the 200 or so commandments of the New World ORDER for this miserable region. Non-compliance is punishable by DEATH! *whispering* what's that? i can't actually kill them? oh, very well. Non-compliance is punishable by EXPULSION from the region!
Actually, there will in fact be expulsions from the region, and obedience will do you no good whatsoever. Please proceed calmly to The Church of Eris, where milk and cookies will be served. Do not attempt to reenter the region, as only those who know the password can enter, and I am the only one who ... oh dear ... I seem to have forgotten the password myself, so it's all pretty pointless, don't you think? Perhaps, someday soon, your sacrifice will allow a new Discordia to arise from the ashes, one safe from unwanted visits from hostile hoi-polloi. And, if not, The Church of Eris is very nice too, and they also have a sock mountain, though perhaps not one so fragrant, and so you all should feel right at home.
END IMPORTANT MESSAGE from your new overlords. Please proceed to the exit or resume your slumber, as you see fit.