WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Discordia contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Happiest Citizens in Discordia
A recent survey attempted to measure the average happiness of citizens in various nations. These results should be treated with caution, however, as results tend to fluctuate from day to day.
As a region, Discordia is ranked 87th in the world for Happiest Citizens.
|1.||The Empire of CLU||Civil Rights Lovefest||“If it doesn't use electricity, what is it good for?”|
|2.||The Mad Discordian Tea Party of Mad Hatter||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Chaos is a friend of mine.”|
- : The Builder of Embassy Master of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Garturkistan tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : Embassy cancelled between New roman republic and Discordia.
- : The Forgotten Lands of Medax of the region The Waters of Lethe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of CLU lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Federation of Black Copters departed this region for The Church of Eris.
- : The Disputed Territories of Little Chaos departed this region for The Church of Eris.
- : The Disputed Territories of Little Chaos arrived from The Church of Eris.
- : The Empire of CLU changed the regional password.
- : Embassy established between Discordia and New roman republic.
Discordia Regional Message Board
Because if you have 4 of them you have a CLU by 4.
The annual zombie thing starts in less than two days. Would there be any objections if I started to export zombies?
I don't mind if you export. I might join you in exporting if people don't mind.
Cool. What do you think of the name Special Homeland Infestation Teams Helping Export Ambulatory Dead Suckers.
Crap, I almost forgot Happy Gourdfest.
HUNDA HOOWDA HUNDA HOOWDA
HUNDA HOOWDA HUNDA HOOWDA
Discordia's efforts resulted in us being 98th for most Infected with 16.60 billion, we'll have to do better next year.
It's always six o'clock now, it's always tea-time.
Sugar my dear fnord?
Yes, please, thank you. Would you care for a bacon brownie?
Naturally my good sir. I love bacon brownies, they go great with Tea and Hotdogs.
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! This is an important message from your new overlords in the Black Copters. We are taking over this region for your own good! We will be shortly posting the 200 or so commandments of the New World ORDER for this miserable region. Non-compliance is punishable by DEATH! *whispering* what's that? i can't actually kill them? oh, very well. Non-compliance is punishable by EXPULSION from the region!
Actually, there will in fact be expulsions from the region, and obedience will do you no good whatsoever. Please proceed calmly to The Church of Eris, where milk and cookies will be served. Do not attempt to reenter the region, as only those who know the password can enter, and I am the only one who ... oh dear ... I seem to have forgotten the password myself, so it's all pretty pointless, don't you think? Perhaps, someday soon, your sacrifice will allow a new Discordia to arise from the ashes, one safe from unwanted visits from hostile hoi-polloi. And, if not, The Church of Eris is very nice too, and they also have a sock mountain, though perhaps not one so fragrant, and so you all should feel right at home.
END IMPORTANT MESSAGE from your new overlords. Please proceed to the exit or resume your slumber, as you see fit.