WA Delegate: The Empire of CLU (elected 49 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Discordia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Discordia
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, Discordia is ranked 17,799th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Mad Discordian Tea Party of Mad Hatter||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Chaos is a friend of mine.”|
|2.||The Federation of Black Copters||Left-wing Utopia||“No, really, it was just a flock of migrating birds”|
|3.||The Empire of CLU||Civil Rights Lovefest||“If it doesn't use electricity, what is it good for?”|
- 41 days ago: The Empire of CLU changed the regional password.
- 42 days ago: Embassy established between Discordia and New Roman Republic.
- 45 days ago: The Africans of Kapiri Mposhi departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 45 days ago: The Empire of CLU ejected The Africans of Kapiri Mposhi from the region.
- 45 days ago: The Dominion of Oriol departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 45 days ago: The Empire of CLU ejected The Dominion of Oriol from the region.
- 45 days ago: The Fiefdom of Rocking horse departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 45 days ago: The Empire of CLU ejected The Fiefdom of Rocking horse from the region.
- 45 days ago: The Republic of Torkia departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 45 days ago: The Empire of CLU ejected The Republic of Torkia from the region.
Discordia Regional Message Board
Because if you have 4 of them you have a CLU by 4.
The annual zombie thing starts in less than two days. Would there be any objections if I started to export zombies?
I don't mind if you export. I might join you in exporting if people don't mind.
Cool. What do you think of the name Special Homeland Infestation Teams Helping Export Ambulatory Dead Suckers.
Crap, I almost forgot Happy Gourdfest.
HUNDA HOOWDA HUNDA HOOWDA
HUNDA HOOWDA HUNDA HOOWDA
Discordia's efforts resulted in us being 98th for most Infected with 16.60 billion, we'll have to do better next year.
It's always six o'clock now, it's always tea-time.
Sugar my dear fnord?
Yes, please, thank you. Would you care for a bacon brownie?
Naturally my good sir. I love bacon brownies, they go great with Tea and Hotdogs.
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! This is an important message from your new overlords in the Black Copters. We are taking over this region for your own good! We will be shortly posting the 200 or so commandments of the New World ORDER for this miserable region. Non-compliance is punishable by DEATH! *whispering* what's that? i can't actually kill them? oh, very well. Non-compliance is punishable by EXPULSION from the region!
Actually, there will in fact be expulsions from the region, and obedience will do you no good whatsoever. Please proceed calmly to The Church of Eris, where milk and cookies will be served. Do not attempt to reenter the region, as only those who know the password can enter, and I am the only one who ... oh dear ... I seem to have forgotten the password myself, so it's all pretty pointless, don't you think? Perhaps, someday soon, your sacrifice will allow a new Discordia to arise from the ashes, one safe from unwanted visits from hostile hoi-polloi. And, if not, The Church of Eris is very nice too, and they also have a sock mountain, though perhaps not one so fragrant, and so you all should feel right at home.
END IMPORTANT MESSAGE from your new overlords. Please proceed to the exit or resume your slumber, as you see fit.