WA Delegate: The Empire of CLU (elected 23 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in Discordia
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, Discordia is ranked 13,328th in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Hot Mess of Discordia Magna||Civil Rights Lovefest||“ידיעת שפה אחת אינה מספיקה”|
|2.||The Africans of Kapiri Mposhi||Capitalizt||“The world is Africa”|
|3.||The Martian Dominion of Queen Aelita||Corporate Police State||“Golosuy ne golosuy vsyo ravno poluchish' hooy”|
|4.||The Utterly Confused People of Gerkenwall||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Wheedle De Dee”|
|5.||The Republic of UR18||Capitalizt||“UR beautiful and UR mine.”|
|6.||The Republic of Torkia||Left-Leaning College State||“To be or not to be.”|
|7.||The Republic of Irish Celtics||New York Times Democracy||“We fight, drink, and die free men!”|
|8.||The Confederacy of Naaf||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“So we evolve”|
|9.||The Queendom of Toby Daye||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Living on the edge”|
|10.||The Republic of 13||Iron Fist Consumerists||“XIII”|
- 10 hours ago: The Free Land of Begiven ceased to exist.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: The Magnificent Aura of Miss Holy See ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Holy Empire of Loqosu departed this region for The Smoking Section.
- 10 days ago: The Tacky Brochure of Move to New Zealand departed this region for Firefly.
- 10 days ago: The Tacky Brochure of Move to New Zealand arrived from The Church of Eris.
- 13 days ago: The Utterly Confused People of Gerkenwall arrived from Lazarus.
- 19 days ago: The Republic of Someone Special 93 departed this region for Christmas.
- 19 days ago: The Republic of Someone Special 93 arrived from Golden Bow.
- 23 days ago: The Empire of CLU removed the tag "Communist".
- 23 days ago: The Empire of CLU replaced The Federation of Black Copters as WA Delegate.
Discordia Regional Message Board
Uh, k. Think your missing my point though. I'm aware it exist, but it has negative associations, and some people already associate chaos as bad.
As the oldest and largest Dicordian region we should a hold to a higher standard and promote the positive chaos of the playful Goddess Eris.
just change it to "a janapese gril between the ages of 31 and 52". problem solved.
I'm not missing a point if you don't have one.
WHOA Rude. That hurts me feeling. My point is Eris is awesome, and I don't think she should be associated with half naked 13 years olds.
I agree with Fnord proposed solution.
You know tha old saying: When they're big enough they're old enough. And it's ok for our chief justice to position his secretaries as he likes (since he's 14 himself). I'm mean, it's not that we talked about sex or something like that, but politics
Mad Hatter: The secretary may wear a full-body hot dog bun, if that makes you more comfortable.
And attraction to the newly pubescent is not pedophilia, that is hebephilia, which is uncommon, but not unnatural.
Eris is NOT awesome btw, she is only female in the moment your wrote that, and no Fnord anywhere ever solutized anything ever, unless it did and I stand dejected.
Believe what you think at your peril!
the Fnord that is capitalized is not the true fnord. in fact, there is no true fnord anywhere, which is why you must seek it elsewhere. ersatz fnord can be quite tasty, in moderation, but do read the warning label before partaking.
Now that you mention it, even the uncapitalized fnord is not the true fnord, if you can see the word there with your eye-holes. I wonder how much of the Tao Te Ching is also applicable to the fnord??
This is not the absurdist path to uncertainty and enlightenment you're looking for...