WA Delegate: The Federation of Black Copters (elected 49 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Discordia
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Discordia is ranked 5,366th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Empire of CLU||Civil Rights Lovefest||“If it doesn't use electricity, what is it good for?”|
|2.||The Africans of Kapiri Mposhi||Capitalizt||“The world is Africa”|
|3.||The Crumbling Remnant of Godnixia||Democratic Socialists||“Things used to be so much better...”|
|4.||The Federation of Black Copters||Left-wing Utopia||“No, really, it was just a flock of migrating birds”|
|5.||The Confederacy of Naaf||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“So we evolve”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of Jokery||Democratic Socialists||“We rule!”|
|7.||The Republic of UR18||Capitalizt||“UR beautiful and UR mine.”|
|8.||The Mad Discordian Tea Party of Mad Hatter||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Chaos is a friend of mine.”|
|9.||The Most Serene Republic of Hodar||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Carpe diem”|
|10.||The Dominion of Oriol||Father Knows Best State||“Bow!”|
- 29 days ago: The Empire of Our Dark Lord of the region Our Dark Lord proposed constructing embassies.
- 48 days ago: The Dominion of Spritzy departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 48 days ago: The Federation of Black Copters ejected The Dominion of Spritzy from the region.
- 48 days ago: The United Socialist States of Zafarns departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 48 days ago: The Federation of Black Copters ejected The United Socialist States of Zafarns from the region.
- 48 days ago: The Dominion of Tabaland departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 48 days ago: The Federation of Black Copters ejected The Dominion of Tabaland from the region.
- 48 days ago: The United States of Gart departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 48 days ago: The Federation of Black Copters ejected The United States of Gart from the region.
- 48 days ago: The Queendom of Toby Daye departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Discordia Regional Message Board
Because if you have 4 of them you have a CLU by 4.
The annual zombie thing starts in less than two days. Would there be any objections if I started to export zombies?
I don't mind if you export. I might join you in exporting if people don't mind.
Cool. What do you think of the name Special Homeland Infestation Teams Helping Export Ambulatory Dead Suckers.
Crap, I almost forgot Happy Gourdfest.
HUNDA HOOWDA HUNDA HOOWDA
HUNDA HOOWDA HUNDA HOOWDA
Discordia's efforts resulted in us being 98th for most Infected with 16.60 billion, we'll have to do better next year.
It's always six o'clock now, it's always tea-time.
Sugar my dear fnord?
Yes, please, thank you. Would you care for a bacon brownie?
Naturally my good sir. I love bacon brownies, they go great with Tea and Hotdogs.
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! This is an important message from your new overlords in the Black Copters. We are taking over this region for your own good! We will be shortly posting the 200 or so commandments of the New World ORDER for this miserable region. Non-compliance is punishable by DEATH! *whispering* what's that? i can't actually kill them? oh, very well. Non-compliance is punishable by EXPULSION from the region!
Actually, there will in fact be expulsions from the region, and obedience will do you no good whatsoever. Please proceed calmly to The Church of Eris, where milk and cookies will be served. Do not attempt to reenter the region, as only those who know the password can enter, and I am the only one who ... oh dear ... I seem to have forgotten the password myself, so it's all pretty pointless, don't you think? Perhaps, someday soon, your sacrifice will allow a new Discordia to arise from the ashes, one safe from unwanted visits from hostile hoi-polloi. And, if not, The Church of Eris is very nice too, and they also have a sock mountain, though perhaps not one so fragrant, and so you all should feel right at home.
END IMPORTANT MESSAGE from your new overlords. Please proceed to the exit or resume your slumber, as you see fit.