WA Delegate: The Bewildered Collective of Godnixia (elected 20 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Discordia
As a region, Discordia is ranked 7,439th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Holy Empire of L Ron Hubbard INC||Iron Fist Consumerists||“If you want to get rich start your own religion”|
|2.||The Africans of Kapiri Mposhi||Anarchy||“The world is Africa”|
|3.||The Martian Dominion of Queen Aelita||Corporate Police State||“Golosuy ne golosuy vsyo ravno poluchish' hooy”|
|4.||The Chosen Folk of The Seniors of Zion||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Next year in Methuselam!”|
|5.||The Most Serene Republic of Hodar||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Carpe diem”|
|6.||The Principality of Ternopil||Father Knows Best State||“Слава Тернополі”|
|7.||The Republic of UR18||Capitalizt||“UR beautiful and UR mine.”|
|8.||The Sultanate of Fenster||New York Times Democracy||“Fenster Forever”|
|9.||The United Socialist States of Zafarns||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Alea jacta est!”|
|10.||The Holy Empire of Jokery||Democratic Socialists||“We rule!”|
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Embassy established between The Jungle The Desert or The Moon and Discordia.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Magnificent Aura of Miss Holy See ceased to exist.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Bewildered Collective of Godnixia updated the World Factbook entry.
- 3 days ago: The Pants Free Land of Maraviglia departed this region for The Church of Eris.
- 4 days ago: The Hidden Agenda of Fnord departed this region for The Church of Eris.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Bewildered Collective of Godnixia agreed to construct embassies with The Jungle The Desert or The Moon.
- 5 days ago: The Free Land of Orange Joe of the region The Jungle The Desert or The Moon proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Infinite Center of The Hypercube departed this region for The Church of Eris.
- 7 days ago: The Bewildered Collective of Godnixia updated the World Factbook entry.
Discordia Regional Message Board
Ours is to do or die...
Oy vey! I thought this was supposed to be the Promised Land. It's so ... shabby.
Sock Mountain is NOT...shabby.
Though it is many many other things.
NS was down for like 5 hrs this morning for some reason, during what i'd consider NS's peak hours.
But make sure you guys check your telegrams!
It brought home how little life I had when I couldn't log in, so I put on some music and danced.
I am going to dance my way all the way to The Church of Eris! All of those faithful to (or hot for) the Goddess should come along, too.
friends! erisians! regionmates! lend me your auditory apparati!
you know what i hate? even more than i hate people who wear ties to work? even more than i hate people who are high on life? i hate raiders. i especially hate the black riders, who have been making this region miserable for years now, in acts of pure vandalism. goddess will punish them when they find themselves in the afterbirth, but what about now? they are strong, and we are puny and have only the forces of virtue and chaos on our side. doesnt it make you see infrared?
it's time to do something about it. and the something to do is to leave discordia, and migrate over to the church of eris, where they give every immigrant a golden apple and twenty pounds of flax. in the long run, perhaps discordia can be refounded with a founder who can protect it from the 16-year-old marauders, but to do that, everyone has to leave. and even if a refound never happens, in the church of eris you will be free from the pony boys coming in and scribbling over the holy graffiti on the rmb.
do it now. leave today. and dont worry, you can take your sox and your hotdog buns with you.
you've been looking for fnords, pining for the fnords, all this time. are you going to ignore them when they finally speak to you? i hope not. see you over in the church of eris. i hear its nice there.
Verily shalt I end mine pine producing problem.
Away to the Church of Eris and I hope to see thine crowd of misrobates anon!
-same post minus the link of dodgey doings :)