WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Evil cenotopia
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Devious Tyrant
Tests were sent to random citizens from various nations in an attempt to determine which nations are the smartest and best educated, on average. Those citizens who failed to return their tests were scored poorly.
As a region, Devious Tyrant is ranked 14,825th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Jotunnmark||Civil Rights Lovefest||“dýrð ok stolt”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Bilvin||Tyranny by Majority||“Veritas et Virtus”|
|3.||The Allied States of Creeping Shadow||Democratic Socialists||“Live in Prosperity”|
|4.||The Grand Duchy of Deviousness||Anarchy||“Patience and Wisdom walk hand in hand.”|
|5.||The Protectorate of Haigend||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Dont Trust Just Anyone”|
- 13 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Deviousness arrived from The North Pacific.
- 15 days ago: The Dictatorship of Azesorhae ceased to exist.
- 25 days ago: The Delicacy of Mizahiri departed this region for Separatist Alliance.
- 25 days ago: The Confederacy of Bilvin arrived from YY4 Active X Delta.
- 25 days ago: The Delicacy of Mizahiri arrived from Unity.
- 30 days ago: The Allied States of Isgefotnalino ceased to exist.
- 39 days ago: Embassy established between Devious Tyrant and The Black Riders.
- 40 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Trainsylvinea and Devious Tyrant.
- 40 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Luxan Empire and Devious Tyrant.
- 40 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The United Empire of Corruption and Devious Tyrant.
Devious Tyrant Regional Message Board
they did that to my main nation's region which i founded so i kicked them out real quick like.
I just thought it was so weird that they suppressed old posts for no reason.
they suppressed all of our posts
Oh wow. We were the region of the day! Welcome to DT, newcomers!
I didn't know nationstates had polls.
Neither did I until I started digging around in the Regional Control page. Looks like they were added in the beginning of Jan.