WA Delegate: None.
Devious Tyrant contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in Devious Tyrant
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, Devious Tyrant is ranked 2,810th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Jotunnmark||Civil Rights Lovefest||“dýrð ok stolt”|
|2.||The Protectorate of Haigend||Corporate Police State||“Dont Trust Just Anyone”|
|3.||The Grand Duchy of Deviousness||Anarchy||“Patience and Wisdom walk hand in hand.”|
- : Danger days ceased to exist.
- : The Forest of Sherwood departed this region for Eggplant City.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Blatz 8 departed this region for Unity.
- : The Forest of Sherwood lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Forest of Sherwood removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly".
- : The Forest of Sherwood removed the tag "Puppet Storage".
- : The Forest of Sherwood removed the tag "Invader".
- : The Forest of Sherwood updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Forest of Sherwood became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Blatz 8 arrived from Unity.
Devious Tyrant Regional Message Board
Post self-deleted by Hehland.
kay back to were we cake from (This is now Known as Operation Firenight
Back to main.
This region was pretty dead but nice of you guys to liberate it anyhow.
Hi! Looks like I have some cleaning up to do.
Congratulations on being Featured!