WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Evil cenotopia
Devious Tyrant contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Devious Tyrant
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Devious Tyrant is ranked 15,256th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Protectorate of Haigend||Corporate Police State||“Dont Trust Just Anyone”|
|2.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Jotunnmark||Civil Rights Lovefest||“dýrð ok stolt”|
|3.||The Grand Duchy of Deviousness||Anarchy||“Patience and Wisdom walk hand in hand.”|
- 27 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Devious Tyrant.
- 31 days ago: The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander of the region The Black Riders ordered the closure of its embassy in Devious Tyrant.
- 42 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Forxa ceased to exist.
- 74 days ago: The Republic of Soziland departed this region for The Association of Imperialism.
- 79 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Forxa lost WA Delegate status.
- 79 days ago: Hehland departed this region for Islam.
- 81 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Forxa tagged the region "Democratic".
- 82 days ago: The Republic of Soziland arrived from Idaho.
- 82 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Forxa altered the region's flag.
- 82 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Forxa updated the World Factbook entry.