WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Union of Democratic Nations.
Regional Power: Moderate
Democrats contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Governments in Democrats
World Census agents lined up at public agencies around the world in order to study the extent of government in nations, taking into consideration economic output, social and cultural significance, and raw size.
As a region, Democrats is ranked 4,581st in the world for Largest Governments.
|1.||The Free Land of Malashaan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Working with others is the best form of self help”|
|2.||The Republic of Tim Kaine||New York Times Democracy||“The Future Vice President”|
|3.||The Democratic Republic of Liberal Pi||Anarchy||“We enjoy the view from the left, don't you?”|
|4.||The Popeyes Chicken Army of ThePlucky Malnourished||Anarchy||“Home of The Plucky and The Brave”|
- : The Republic of Tim Kaine arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Free Land of Malashaan arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Free Land of Malashaan ceased to exist.
- : The People's Republic of Winterheath departed this region for Union of Democratic Nations.
- : The People's Republic of Winterheath arrived from A Small Boat Stranded in the Pacific.
- : Angel guardians ceased to exist.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of The Kingdom of Kilgesh departed this region for The Age of the Geek.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of The Kingdom of Kilgesh arrived from Outlands.
- : Embassy established between Democrats and Union of Democratic Nations.
- : The United Democracy of Arnolian Republic of the region Union of Democratic Nations agreed to construct embassies.
Democrats Regional Message Board
and we're back again. I will keep this region going until the end of time or Nationstates.
To infinity and beyond.
Democrats r dope
This is true.
Almost Super Tuesday... seems like our buddy Bernie might be about to have some trouble from Hillary Clinton.
Signing on to commemorate the news of Hillary's nomination as the candidate of the Democratic Party.
and signing on to commemorate Tim Kaine's selection as the VP nominee. :-)
Here's to the next eight years!