WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Democrats
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Democrats is ranked 270th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Free Land of Malashaan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Working with others is the best form of self help”|
|2.||The Democratic Republic of Liberal Pi||Anarchy||“We enjoy the view from the left, don't you?”|
|3.||The Empire of Aertan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“IN TIME OF PEACE PREPARE 4 WAR; IN WAR PREPARE 4 PEACE”|
|4.||The Republic of Hiontach||New York Times Democracy||“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself”|
|5.||The Free Land of La Sieste||New York Times Democracy||“Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise”|
|6.||The Northern Proper of Novaina Scotia||Compulsory Consumerist State||“The North is Where My Heart Is...”|
- 14 days ago: Embassy established between Democrats and The Alternative Left.
- 16 days ago: Embassy established between Democrats and United Federation of Planets.
- 16 days ago: Embassy established between Democrats and Weed.
- 17 days ago: The Holy Purple Eudaemonium of Dr George of the region Philosophy 115 rejected a request from Democrats to establish embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Fourth Republic of Flaming Soul Forces of the region The Alternative Left agreed to construct embassies.
- 18 days ago: Embassy established between Democrats and Israel.
- 19 days ago: Embassy established between Democrats and Ozzy.
- 19 days ago: Embassy established between Democrats and New Europe.
- 19 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Democrats.
- 19 days ago: The Sun King of Magical mystery island of the region Weed agreed to construct embassies.
Democrats Regional Message Board
YAY! I democratically became dictator!
Hmm... time to clean up the region.
Yikes what happened?
Black Riders found a way to naturally assume leadership when my nation briefly died. I came in and mopped up.