WA Delegate: The Althing of Ratateague (elected )
Founder: The Republic of Opalaland
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in Democratic Socialist Assembly
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, Democratic Socialist Assembly is ranked 2,527th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The Protectorate of Djubrovnikov||Left-wing Utopia||“Of the Suceavijan Commonwealth of Socialist Nations.”|
|2.||The Socialist Commonwealth of Suceavija||Left-wing Utopia||“Love, integrity, and perseverance shall make us great.”|
|3.||The Protectorate of Cluj Napocea||Left-wing Utopia||“Of the Suceavijan Commonwealth of Socialist Nations.”|
|4.||The Federation of United Gojoseon||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“May the sun always shine upon the Dangun.”|
|5.||The Semi-Autonomous Protectorate of Onirianc||Left-wing Utopia||“Courage de rÍver, courage d'Ítre.”|
|6.||The Socialist People's Republic of Herrebrugh||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Eenheid, Vrijheid, Solidariteit”|
|7.||The Republic of Ivory Rhodes||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Coniungere Ignis”|
|8.||The Maritime Empire of Epicion||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Vive L'…picion”|
|9.||The Imperial Protectorates of Altruistic Paladins||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Law is order, good law is good order”|
|10.||The Republic of Lemur Isles||Left-wing Utopia||“Viva la Repķblica”|
- : The Soviet Socialist Republic of Calaise of the region The Cold War proposed constructing embassies.
- : Absuurdistan ceased to exist.
- : The United Socialist States of Arhudik arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Freistaat-bayern ceased to exist.
- : The Socialist Republic of Krosav of the region ULSR proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Utopist State of Pronianikatople departed this region for The Communist Bloc.
- : The Utopist State of Pronianikatople arrived from Balder.
- : Tikibamwa ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Sao Vincente arrived from Texas.
- : The Builder of Embassy Master of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
Democratic Socialist Assembly Regional Message Board
I hope you will join us again soon enough! :D
@Borq In your opinion as MoJ, does "Administrator" in the context of the current Charter include the Secretary-General?
Also, nominations for the special election for the Minister of Role Play are still on-going!
o_O What is this???
Yes, the SecGen is an Administrator, according to the Charter.
Reasoning below, with excerpts from the Charter:
- An Administrator is also defined as "...other official that has Administrative Privileges". [Charter Key]
- Administrative Privileges include "Altering the Forum structure and/or content". [Charter Key]
- The SecGen, among other duties, has to "Monitor and organiz[e] the Forum". [Subsection 2.2.6]
Would this make the MFA ("Accepting, rejecting, and/or soliciting embassy requests"), as well as all the other Cabinet Members (each of whom is capable of "Suppressing ... Forum posts" in each of their subforums) Administrators too?
Never thought of it like that, but I certainly hope so
'The power...The Precious... All mine!'
Mad with power? What are you talking about?
With regards to "Accepting, rejecting, and/or soliciting embassy requests", the President does that (on the recommendation of the MoFA), so the President is an Administrator. On suppressing the forum posts, I think Cabinet members have only a very restricted right to delete their own posts (and maybe posts written with their current role? I'm not sure how this works, maybe you can explain it a bit), and in my opinion this does not qualify as an Administrator. It would qualify if Cabinet members could suppress any post. But I don't think this should be allowed.
The Common Wealth of South Jarvis, I think we need to get started cleaning up the forum...it's long over due. Any ideas (everyones suggestions are also welcome!)