WA Delegate: The Grand Federation of Gallifrax (elected )
Founder: The Republic of Opalaland
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Democratic Socialist Assembly
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Democratic Socialist Assembly is ranked 1,056th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The People's Republic of Birchwater||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Ars longa, vita brevis”|
|2.||The Green Communes of Laevendell||Left-wing Utopia||“What's mine is yours as well.”|
|3.||The Althing of Ratateague||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“ᴀʟʟ ɍᴀᴛʜᴇʀs ᴄᴀʀᴇ ɍѳʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ sѳɴs”|
|4.||The Socialist Republic of Equitanis||Left-wing Utopia||“Workers of the world, unite!”|
|5.||The Socialist Republic of Tauride||Left-wing Utopia||“Fieles a nosotros mismos”|
|6.||The United Socialist States of Awesomeness YoloSwag||Left-wing Utopia||“Carpe Diem! Seize the Day!”|
|7.||The Spiritual Union of Mettia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Be the change you want to see in the world.”|
|8.||The Socialist Commonwealth of Suceavija||Left-wing Utopia||“Love, integrity, and perseverance shall make us great.”|
|9.||The Commune of Borq||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Sure, why not?”|
|10.||The Semi-Autonomous Protectorate of Onirianc||Left-wing Utopia||“Courage de rêver, courage d'être.”|
- : The Soviet Socialist Republic of Bratislavskaya of the region USSR proposed constructing embassies.
- : Rapidshock ceased to exist.
- : The People's Republic of Birchwater arrived from LSI.
- : The Republic of Aggrabaah arrived from International Freedom Union.
- : The Federation of EagleLand-21 departed this region for Earth Of United Nations.
- : The Commonwealth of New Amsterdam Island of the region Bernie Sanders Supporters proposed constructing embassies.
- : Iibia ceased to exist.
- : Dagnilstan ceased to exist.
- : The socialist netherlands ceased to exist.
- : Poblia ceased to exist.
Democratic Socialist Assembly Regional Message Board
Embassy requests are people, too!
This is the only occasion Alex Jones is listenable xD
Was half expecting to see this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE
Sad trombone is the most appropriate sound for abortion related word play XD
Its all government jobs. Teaching, healthcare, policing and that kind of thing but you don't produce anything (except wonderful people of course but that's not on the list).
You're economy may be good because everyone works for the government, gets paid and gives over 90% of it back to you ready to be paid out again in the next wage packet, leaving only 10% to be made up elsewhere.... maybe your services are so good that other countries are willing to pay a tidy sum to be treated/educated by your fine peoples.
Cost of infrastructure upkeep is only paying the staff who maintain it as if everything is owned by everybody (including government) you don't have to pay a private company a profit to get it from them, you just move any resource you have from where its not needed to where you do need it.
I remember seeing one of my puppet's IT sector go up from just below zero to positive, and it boasted a whopping 100,300% ðŸ˜‚
Does anyone know how influence is measured?
Residence and WA endorsements, I believe.