WA Delegate: The Althing of Ratateague (elected 2 days 20 hours ago)
Founder: The Republic of Opalaland
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Police Ratios in Democratic Socialist Assembly
Nations ranked highly have large numbers of police or other law enforcement officials compared to the number to citizens.
As a region, Democratic Socialist Assembly is ranked 5,776th in the world for Highest Police Ratios.
|1.||The People's Democracy of Fungjingi||Left-wing Utopia||“Turn the world upside down.”|
|2.||The Revolutionary Vanguard of Brigate Rosse||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“All Power to the People!”|
|3.||The Socialist People's Republic of Herrebrugh||Left-Leaning College State||“Eenheid, Vrijheid, Solidariteit”|
|4.||The Imperial Socialist Reich of Royal Usha||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit!”|
|5.||The People's Socialist Republic of Aversal||Left-wing Utopia||“Capitalism will be the death of this world”|
|6.||The Former Soviet Republic of Tazagiv||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Down With the War,We Want NO MORE!!!”|
|7.||The Democratic Republic of Dregonia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Dregonia. F**k yeah.”|
|8.||The Parliamentary Republic of Huntertopia||Left-wing Utopia||“Honour is Earned”|
|9.||The Holy Empire of Shendelzare||Democratic Socialists||“Join our side, we have cookies...”|
|10.||The Holy Remnants of Idir||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Calm, Integrate, Instruct”|
Regional Poll • What would be a considerably fair way to settle the runoff tie?
Poll called by The Althing of Ratateague
Voting opened 2 days 11 hours ago and will close in 12 hours. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
Last poll: “A Farewell”
- 3 hours ago: The Actually Existing Socialism of Soviet Britain arrived from The International.
- 6 hours ago: The Assistant to the Director of The Office of Afforess arrived from LockRegionTest.
- 8 hours ago: The Republic of Corbalia ceased to exist.
- 10 hours ago: The Republic of PenRoth arrived from Das Kommune.
- 14 hours ago: The Grand Duchy of The Eifel-Ardennes arrived from The Cooperative Union.
- 14 hours ago: The Empire of 1st Mithean Follower departed this region for The ACSN.
- 14 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Drevace of the region The Legion of Titans proposed constructing embassies.
- 14 hours ago: The Empire of 1st Mithean Follower arrived from Blue Box Lunatics.
- 14 hours ago: The People's Republic of National Shirt Association arrived from The Pacific.
- 15 hours ago: The Gremlin Party Balloon of Loopy Mad Nutballs of the region The Asylum of Loopy Mad Nutballs proposed constructing embassies.
Democratic Socialist Assembly Regional Message Board
My proposed amendment to resolve future election issues:
Why post it so late for?
For one, the US is not a weak corrupt country.
Secondly, don't make baseless comparisons. Putinist Russia, as terrible as it is, is nothing like Hitler's Germany.
I guess that is definitely one way to look at it. My goal here is to make players aware of issues and events occurring in game.
You seem a tad paranoid. I guess I can forgive you for that, but if NS++ is merely a tool for my propaganda, it's the worst tool ever designed in the history of NationStates. NS++ costs $25/month to just keep online, and hundreds have been spent already. I think I could come up with a cheaper way to push propaganda on players than that. Heck, I could have paid less to show ads to this website.
I'm open to discussion to improve future notices (and of course, a way to opt-out of future notices as well).
PS. I am always available for complaints, comments, and suggestions. My telegram inbox can always hold more.
You couldn't just telegram the people it involves?
It's not weak. But influence over the election of public officials, and the passing and enforcement of laws, is directly proportional to one's wealth. How is that not the very definition of corruption?
Wikipedia: Political corruption is the use of powers by government officials for illegitimate private gain.
By definition, the US is not corrupt. Sure, it has a messed up system of government, but that's how the rules set it up. There are no laws preventing gerrymandering and filibustering. At least there are no bribes or skewing elections. All gains are made within the confines of the liberal rules set in the Constitution. All gains, are legitimate
Here is a very nice chart displaying corruption levels on the world. Notice the deep hue difference from the United States to Russia.