WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Bopyland (elected 7 days ago)
Founder: The Democratic Founder of ZackStein
Embassies: The Unified Christians Alliance, Florida, Ozzy, The International Communist Union, Funen, Greek Islands, North Africa, Scandinavia, Groland, France, Romania, Minecraftia, Dune, The United Defenders League, New Dinosaurtopia, The Ascendancy, and 25 others.One big Island, Eastern Roman Empire, The Worst Region Known in NS, The Space For Periods, Antifa, Israel, The ACSN, USA, Soli Deo gloria, International Western Union, World Alliance, Futaba Aoi, South Pacific, Meridon, The NationStates Holocaust Memorial, Simtropolis, The Supreme Union, Demolibs, United Socialist Republics, Warzone Airspace, Union of Confederate Regions, The League of Reformed Socialist States, Spectrasonic, Thunder, and The Average Confederacy.
Today's World Census Report
The Nicest Citizens in Democratic Social Union
World Census sociology experts studied citizens from various nations to determine which seemed most friendly and concerned for others.
As a region, Democratic Social Union is ranked 2,397th in the world for Nicest Citizens.
|1.||The Republic of Bopyland||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“For Peace, Progress and Equality”|
|2.||The Dominion of Maynartis||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Live and die by your will”|
|3.||The People's Republic of Vascoa||Democratic Socialists||“Until the Eternal Victory”|
|4.||The Federal Republic of The Nyacks||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Whatever Bruce Said”|
|5.||The Holy Empire of Linne Vis||Moralistic Democracy||“May We Stand on the Moon”|
|6.||The Democratic Founder of ZackStein||New York Times Democracy||“Steinish Hot Dogs”|
|7.||The Sultanate of Loogirreteet||Civil Rights Lovefest||“42”|
|8.||The Kingdom of Hiswayogowehear||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Forward unto the dawn”|
|9.||The Federation of Mendevia||New York Times Democracy||“Dum spiro spero”|
- 4 days ago: The United District's of Apple-Loosa of the region Avadam Inn proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of Bopyland replaced The Republic of Doopdi as WA Delegate.
- 7 days ago: The Democratic Founder of ZackStein abolished the region's flag.
- 7 days ago: The Democratic Founder of ZackStein withdrew a request for regional embassies with The Black Riders.
- 7 days ago: The Democratic Founder of ZackStein updated the World Factbook entry.
- 7 days ago: The Democratic Founder of ZackStein cancelled the closure of embassies between Democratic Social Union and Warzone Airspace.
- 7 days ago: The Democratic Founder of ZackStein cancelled the closure of embassies between Democratic Social Union and United Socialist Republics.
- 7 days ago: The Democratic Founder of ZackStein cancelled the closure of embassies between Democratic Social Union and Union of Confederate Regions.
- 7 days ago: The Democratic Founder of ZackStein cancelled the closure of embassies between Democratic Social Union and The League of Reformed Socialist States.
- 7 days ago: The Democratic Founder of ZackStein cancelled the closure of embassies between Democratic Social Union and The Unified Christians Alliance.
Democratic Social Union Regional Message Board
Thank you ZackStein, that's highly appreciated. And three cheers for ZackStein, our twice victorious liberator!
In regards to the poll on a regional password, I'd like to express that I do not think we should have a password. Here's why:
The password was established by Zackstein after the most recent occupation by the Black Riders. It's true that having it makes us essentially immune to invasion. However, while invasions are time consuming and terribly annoying to clean up after, the efforts of Zackstein have meant that we have repelled the last two with relative ease. That, combined with the fact that every raider from those invasions has been permanently banned, makes future attacks less likely. Those fiendish Black Raiders have simply been discouraged (and, as the description reads, are sadly pathetic).
The other, very negative feature of having a password is that the region essentially can't grow! If we want to expand, we can't just rely on ex-nations occasionally refounding themselves. We have to have faith that more nations will find us on their own and join up—as I did. If there had been a password when I was looking around for a home, I would not writing this today, which would be tragic for all of you ;)
As delegate, I can of course abolish the password unilaterally. However, I want to see a democratic consensus before doing anything. The more votes, the more fair the result!
Ambassador of Bopyland
On behalf of my brother, he says you have persuaded him. He will support whatever the vote is.
That was one of the more pathetic raiding attempts. Thanks to ZackStein for driving them out!
Well raiders are a pathetic lot
Everything okay over here?
we would love some more nations, but yes everything's fine