WA Delegate: None.
Democratia contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Godforsaken in Democratia
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and holistic aura chakra wellbeing in order to determine the least godly nations.
As a region, Democratia is ranked 9,321st in the world for Most Godforsaken.
|1.||The Democratian refounder of Fire Eaters||Father Knows Best State||“Liberation”|
|2.||The Free Land of Bears Disarmed||Anarchy||“May all peoples live in Peace”|
- : Whitepond ceased to exist.
- : Da3-u of the region Lje3eko withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : Da3-u of the region Lje3eko proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratian refounder of Fire Eaters rejected Dill Country's request for regional embassies.
- : The neo libyan republic ceased to exist.
- : The Capitalist Haven of Dillville of the region Dill Country proposed constructing embassies.
- : French empire 2 departed this region for The East Pacific.
- : French empire 2 arrived from Meridon.
- : The Community of Bears in Brannack departed this region for New Brannack.
- : The Community of Bears in Brannack arrived from The West Pacific.
Democratia Regional Message Board
What's up? Bears, do you know of the game War Thunder?
Sorry, no, computer games are a subject about which I know relatively little (which is partly because, for one reason and another, I don't actually have a machine of my own on which I could play them)...
Oh. Well, if you do get a computer of your own, I'd highly recommend it. I started playing a week ago, and it's really good. It's a WWII plane/tank game, multiplayer and free for practically all systems. It's also on PS4, I believe.
All doing well i hope
How's it going?
Bears Armed's football team is busy getting knocked out of World Cup qualifiers...