WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Binary Star of Delta Trianguli
Embassies: Pisces Centauri, The Ascendancy, The Illuminati, Babylon 5, The Dirt Alliance, Arconian Empire, The Embassy, The Silent States, The Fangirl and Fanboy Army, Sapientia, National Federation, Eternal Silence, and The Bar on the corner of every region.
Tags: FT: FTL, Anti-Fascist, Puppet Storage, Eco-friendly, Featured, Liberal, Democratic, Social, Casual, Free Trade, Future Tech, Isolationist, and 8 others.Socialist, Outer Space, Pacifist, Fantasy Tech, Anti-Capitalist, Multi-Species, Minuscule, and Magical.
Delta Trianguli contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Delta Trianguli
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Delta Trianguli is ranked 665th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Tropical Circumbinary World of Belle Hades||Left-wing Utopia||“Technology and the environment CAN co-exist peacefully!”|
|2.||The Binary Star of Delta Trianguli||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Home to the beautiful world of Belle Hades!”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Linguists and Delta Trianguli.
- : The Commonwealth of Jax Zel of the region Valhalla United proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Equine State of The Horseland of the region New Montreal proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Delta Trianguli and The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : Embassy established between Linguists and Delta Trianguli.
- : The Binary Star of Delta Trianguli agreed to construct embassies with The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : The Big Fat Big grinning Orc of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Binary Star of Delta Trianguli agreed to construct embassies with Linguists.
- : Linguists of the region Linguists proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Binary Star of Delta Trianguli aborted construction of embassies with Crimes against humanity.
Delta Trianguli Regional Message Board
Scratch that! Sorry, but this region doesn't seem to have what I want after all. This is my final goodbye.
We wish you luck. :)
Welcome, NCC 1701! Hope you enjoy your stay, however long, or short, you wish to stay here! :)
Thank you Belle Hades.
As you have correctly surmised we are passing through, but your hospitality is greatly appreciated.
How embarrassing. I CTE'd, and I forget the password to my own region. SMH.
Glory to Star Region!
Hello Delta Trianguli,
We, the People of Linguists, are delighted at the news that we have established an embassy with you!
And we appreciate your business as well! Thank you!
*opens the door to the Bar on the Corner with a big grin on his face*
Ladies and Gentlemen, *bows* I'd be honored to welcome you as guests in our facilities! This is a bar in your region! So you can access it conveniently from here (via embassy). No need to move! Don't have to travel 35.2 light years, Isn't that awesome! The first guest of every region gets a drink for free!
*holds the door open with one hand while it so happened that he is holding a bottle of your favorite drink in the other hand*
Take a seat and enjoy a drink, or have fun with the darts and the gambling machines. We also serve some delicious food!
Btw, let me know if you know how to mix drinks. Trust me, people here are very generous with tips! And the girls always fall in love with the guy handling the cocktail shaker ; )
*you immediately know that you would sell you soul for a starvation wage but you feel tempted. Do you? It's a luxury to have the possibility to be a bartender via embassy! Just look at this wall of bottles behind the counter. amazing*