WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Binary Star of Delta Trianguli
Embassies: Pisces Centauri, The Ascendancy, The Illuminati, Babylon 5, The Dirt Alliance, Arconian Empire, The Embassy, The Fangirl and Fanboy Army, Sapientia, National Federation, Eternal Silence, The Bar on the corner of every region, New Montreal, and The Savage Garden.
Tags: Free Trade, FT: FTL, Liberal, Democratic, Fantasy Tech, Isolationist, Minuscule, Anti-Capitalist, Casual, Multi-Species, Social, Future Tech, and 8 others.Eco-Friendly, Featured, Magical, Puppet Storage, Outer Space, Socialist, Anti-Fascist, and Pacifist.
Delta Trianguli contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Delta Trianguli
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Delta Trianguli is ranked 1,433rd in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Tropical Circumbinary World of Belle Hades||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Technology and the environment CAN co-exist peacefully!”|
|2.||The Binary Star of Delta Trianguli||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Home to the beautiful world of Belle Hades!”|
- : Embassy established between Delta Trianguli and The Savage Garden.
- : The Empire of Caligulan Rome departed this region for Poll News Network.
- : The Empire of Caligulan Rome arrived from The Savage Garden.
- : The Lichdom of Togoria of the region The Savage Garden agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Binary Star of Delta Trianguli proposed constructing embassies with The Savage Garden.
- : The Lichdom of Togoria of the region The Savage Garden proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Binary Star of Delta Trianguli updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Ovio departed this region for Southfield.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Ovio arrived from Pisces Centauri.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Silent States and Delta Trianguli.
Delta Trianguli Regional Message Board
Scratch that! Sorry, but this region doesn't seem to have what I want after all. This is my final goodbye.
We wish you luck. :)
Welcome, NCC 1701! Hope you enjoy your stay, however long, or short, you wish to stay here! :)
Thank you Belle Hades.
As you have correctly surmised we are passing through, but your hospitality is greatly appreciated.
How embarrassing. I CTE'd, and I forget the password to my own region. SMH.
Glory to Star Region!
Hello Delta Trianguli,
We, the People of Linguists, are delighted at the news that we have established an embassy with you!
And we appreciate your business as well! Thank you!
*opens the door to the Bar on the Corner with a big grin on his face*
Ladies and Gentlemen, *bows* I'd be honored to welcome you as guests in our facilities! This is a bar in your region! So you can access it conveniently from here (via embassy). No need to move! Don't have to travel 35.2 light years, Isn't that awesome! The first guest of every region gets a drink for free!
*holds the door open with one hand while it so happened that he is holding a bottle of your favorite drink in the other hand*
Take a seat and enjoy a drink, or have fun with the darts and the gambling machines. We also serve some delicious food!
Btw, let me know if you know how to mix drinks. Trust me, people here are very generous with tips! And the girls always fall in love with the guy handling the cocktail shaker ; )
*you immediately know that you would sell you soul for a starvation wage but you feel tempted. Do you? It's a luxury to have the possibility to be a bartender via embassy! Just look at this wall of bottles behind the counter. amazing*