WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Time vortex.
Deep space contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Deep space
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Deep space is ranked 2,503rd in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Pure Empire of The Bydo||Compulsory Consumerist State||“You Shall be Cleansed of Your Impurity”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Valisev||Father Knows Best State||“Abyssus abyssum invocat ”|
|3.||The Time Traveling Adventure of Mr Deep space||New York Times Democracy||“We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one.”|
- : The Time Traveling Adventure of Mr Deep space arrived from Lazarus.
- : Regional Founder The Time Traveling Adventure of Mr Deep space ceased to exist.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Decatur.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Deep Space Nine.
- : The Empire of Galactic Lord Frieza departed this region for The Kingdom of Denmark.
- : The Empire of Galactic Lord Frieza arrived from Undertale.
- : The Empire of LMF departed this region for Galactic Imperium.
- : The Empire of LMF arrived from Unknown space.
- : The Empire of LMF departed this region for Unknown space.
- : The Colony of Deep Space IV departed this region for League of independent states.
Deep space Regional Message Board
Hi, My name is Jules and I just joined, though I may not stay long.
hey zwalani welcome to deep space we all share a common interest in doctor who and other sci-fi stuff so make yourself home
Post by Re2 suppressed by Real american hulk hogan.
I came from the Black Riders once their region got destroyed
so your a raider
Sorry guys been busy. I'll fix things tonight.
Nice to see moderators have nothing better to do with their day.
Aight I finally fixed things up.
Couldn't recall what our flag was though. I set up a new one. If anyone can recall the old flag or has an idea for a new flag let me know!
Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I'm new around these parts. You can call me Yurek.