WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Time vortex.
Deep space contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Economic Output in Deep space
World Census bean-counters crunched the numbers to calculate national Gross Domestic Product. Older nations, with higher populations, were noted to have a distinct advantage.
As a region, Deep space is ranked 1,787th in the world for Highest Economic Output.
|1.||The Holy Empire of Valisev||Father Knows Best State||“Abyssus abyssum invocat ”|
|2.||The Pure Empire of The Bydo||Compulsory Consumerist State||“You Shall be Cleansed of Your Impurity”|
|3.||The Time Traveling Adventure of Mr Deep space||New York Times Democracy||“We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one.”|
- : The Empire of LMF departed this region for Galactic Imperium.
- : The Empire of LMF arrived from Unknown space.
- : The Empire of LMF departed this region for Unknown space.
- : The Colony of Deep Space IV departed this region for League of independent states.
- : The Empire of LMF arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Time Traveling Adventure of Mr Deep space started regional boosting for The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker.
- : Planet croozer ceased to exist.
- : Planet croozer arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Wandering time lord departed this region for Galactic Imperium.
- : Wandering time lord arrived from The Great Library.
Deep space Regional Message Board
Hi, My name is Jules and I just joined, though I may not stay long.
hey zwalani welcome to deep space we all share a common interest in doctor who and other sci-fi stuff so make yourself home
Post by Re2 suppressed by Real american hulk hogan.
I came from the Black Riders once their region got destroyed
so your a raider
Sorry guys been busy. I'll fix things tonight.
Nice to see moderators have nothing better to do with their day.
Aight I finally fixed things up.
Couldn't recall what our flag was though. I set up a new one. If anyone can recall the old flag or has an idea for a new flag let me know!
Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I'm new around these parts. You can call me Yurek.