WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The first doctor who
Deep Space contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Populations in Deep Space
The following nations have the greatest number of citizens.
As a region, Deep Space is ranked 1,221st in the world for Largest Populations.
|1.||The Worshipful and Ancient Vigil of The Lords of Gallifrey||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Gallifrey Stands!”|
|2.||The Ancient Gate-Dialers of NTO-07||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hmmm”|
|3.||The Terror of Sally Sparrow||Anarchy||“Don't Blink”|
|4.||The Gallifreyan Colony of Borgalians||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Gallifrey falls no more”|
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Regional Founder The Tardis of The First Doctor Who ceased to exist.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: The Principality of Incense of the region Ivory Tower proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Babylon 5 Construct of Epsilon 3 Jumpgate of the region Babylon 4 proposed constructing embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Jingoistic States of Vandoosa Neunzehn of the region End 500 withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Forbidden world of Zero Gravity Zone of the region End 500 proposed constructing embassies.
- 22 days ago: The United Kingdom of Uhora ceased to exist.
- 26 days ago: The Commonwealth of North Lemon of the region The Federated States of Vesuvia proposed constructing embassies.
- 35 days ago: The Worshipful and Ancient Vigil of The Lords of Gallifrey arrived from Lazarus.
- 35 days ago: The Imperial Empire of The Red Reapers ceased to exist.
- 54 days ago: Uhora arrived from The South Pacific.
Deep Space Regional Message Board
Good to hear. Lets brainstorm.
Post self-deleted by Uhora.
We could merge with The Doctor Who Universe. It was recently refounded.
I'm all for that
So, Doctor, what are we going to do, sit here and CTE?
So zombies are coming are we going to do anything
And now your founder has decided to CTE just before the zombie outbreak. Hmmm.
Ok he may have gone but other people are still here and we need to band together to survive apocalypse if we can do this we may be able to become better as a region
I invite all nations in this region to move to Andromeda before Z3 begins (by the 29th, if possible). If the First Doctor returns before that, by all means ... STAY. However, if he fails to return, we can work together in Andromeda to perfect a CURE and save our combined populations.
If the option is again available this year, I will close Andromeda to visitors once the event begins. Nations in the region will be free to leave but not return until the event is over.