WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Tardis of The First Doctor Who
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Deep Space
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Deep Space is ranked 5,174th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Gallifreyan Colony of Borgalians||Democratic Socialists||“GALLIFREY falls no more”|
|2.||The Ancient Gate-Dialers of NTO-07||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hmmm”|
|3.||The Terror of Sally Sparrow||Anarchy||“Don't Blink”|
|4.||The Imperial Empire of The Red Reapers||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Divide, Conquer, Repeat...”|
|5.||The Tardis of The First Doctor Who||New York Times Democracy||“William Hartnell Lives Forever on the BBC”|
- 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Deep Space II and Deep Space.
- 7 days ago: The Federation of Aurum Riders 324th Treasury of the region Deep Space II ordered the closure of its embassy in Deep Space.
- 17 days ago: The Kingdom of KingKull ceased to exist.
- 27 days ago: The Army of Imperial Liberation Force of the region Galactic Imperium proposed constructing embassies.
- 29 days ago: The Dominion of Breadalbane ceased to exist.
- 36 days ago: The Tardis of The First Doctor Who granted posting privileges on the Deep Space Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- 52 days ago: The Indomitable Narf of Sevilia of the region Sev Space proposed constructing embassies.
- 52 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Dalek Omega ceased to exist.
- 56 days ago: The Colony of Macra ceased to exist.
- 57 days ago: The Tardis of The First Doctor Who arrived from Balder.
Deep Space Regional Message Board
Hey back how you doing
Pretty fair, pretty fair. Yourself?
Enjoy the fruits of life
Which is obviously full of chocolate
Wow, this region died...
Yeah I know
Deep Space must rise from the ashes. Together we can!
I'm with him lets be amazing
I think that I might have a plan. More Later.
Good to hear. Lets brainstorm.