WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Time vortex.
Deep space contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Trout Fishing Sector in Deep space
The World Census conducted frenzied haggling with fishmongers in order to determine which nations have the largest fishing industries.
As a region, Deep space is ranked 5,511th in the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
|1.||The Time Traveling Adventure of Mr Deep space||New York Times Democracy||“We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one.”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Valisev||Father Knows Best State||“Abyssus abyssum invocat ”|
|3.||The Pure Empire of The Bydo||Compulsory Consumerist State||“You Shall be Cleansed of Your Impurity”|
- : The Empire of LMF departed this region for Galactic Imperium.
- : The Empire of LMF arrived from Unknown space.
- : The Empire of LMF departed this region for Unknown space.
- : The Colony of Deep Space IV departed this region for League of independent states.
- : The Empire of LMF arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Time Traveling Adventure of Mr Deep space started regional boosting for The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker.
- : Planet croozer ceased to exist.
- : Planet croozer arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Wandering time lord departed this region for Galactic Imperium.
- : Wandering time lord arrived from The Great Library.
Deep space Regional Message Board
Hi, My name is Jules and I just joined, though I may not stay long.
hey zwalani welcome to deep space we all share a common interest in doctor who and other sci-fi stuff so make yourself home
Post by Re2 suppressed by Real american hulk hogan.
I came from the Black Riders once their region got destroyed
so your a raider
Sorry guys been busy. I'll fix things tonight.
Nice to see moderators have nothing better to do with their day.
Aight I finally fixed things up.
Couldn't recall what our flag was though. I set up a new one. If anyone can recall the old flag or has an idea for a new flag let me know!
Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I'm new around these parts. You can call me Yurek.