WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Tardis of The First Doctor Who
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Deep Space
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Deep Space is ranked 13,990th in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Ancient Gate-Dialers of NTO-07||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hmmm”|
|2.||The Terror of Sally Sparrow||Anarchy||“Don't Blink”|
|3.||The Tardis of The First Doctor Who||New York Times Democracy||“William Hartnell Lives Forever on the BBC”|
|4.||The Worshipful and Ancient Vigil of The Lords of Gallifrey||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Gallifrey Stands!”|
|5.||The Gallifreyan Colony of Borgalians||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“GALLIFREY falls no more”|
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The United Kingdom of Uhora ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Commonwealth of North Lemon of the region The Federated States of Vesuvia proposed constructing embassies.
- 14 days ago: The Worshipful and Ancient Vigil of The Lords of Gallifrey arrived from Lazarus.
- 15 days ago: The Imperial Empire of The Red Reapers ceased to exist.
- 34 days ago: Uhora arrived from The South Pacific.
- 36 days ago: The Commonwealth of Allied Independent Systems of the region Deep Space II proposed constructing embassies.
- 45 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Deep Space II and Deep Space.
- 49 days ago: The Federation of Aurum Riders 324th Treasury of the region Deep Space II ordered the closure of its embassy in Deep Space.
- 59 days ago: The Kingdom of KingKull ceased to exist.
- 68 days ago: The Task Force of Imperial Liberation Force of the region Galactic Imperium proposed constructing embassies.
Deep Space Regional Message Board
Wow, this region died...
Yeah I know
Deep Space must rise from the ashes. Together we can!
I'm with him lets be amazing
I think that I might have a plan. More Later.
Good to hear. Lets brainstorm.
Post self-deleted by Uhora.
We could merge with The Doctor Who Universe. It was recently refounded.
I'm all for that
So, Doctor, what are we going to do, sit here and CTE?