WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Tardis of The First Doctor Who
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Deep Space
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, Deep Space is ranked 5,336th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The Terror of Sally Sparrow||Anarchy||“Don't Blink”|
|2.||The Tardis of The First Doctor Who||New York Times Democracy||“William Hartnell Lives Forever on the BBC”|
|3.||The Ancient Gate-Dialers of NTO-07||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hmmm”|
|4.||The United Kingdom of Uhora||Father Knows Best State||“Pax, et honorem.”|
|5.||The Gallifreyan Colony of Borgalians||Democratic Socialists||“GALLIFREY falls no more”|
- 6 hours ago: The Worshipful and Ancient Vigil of The Lords of Gallifrey arrived from Lazarus.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: The Imperial Empire of The Red Reapers ceased to exist.
- 20 days ago: The United Kingdom of Uhora arrived from The South Pacific.
- 22 days ago: The Commonwealth of Allied Independent Systems of the region Deep Space II proposed constructing embassies.
- 31 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Deep Space II and Deep Space.
- 35 days ago: The Federation of Aurum Riders 324th Treasury of the region Deep Space II ordered the closure of its embassy in Deep Space.
- 45 days ago: The Kingdom of KingKull ceased to exist.
- 54 days ago: The Task Force of Imperial Liberation Force of the region Galactic Imperium proposed constructing embassies.
- 56 days ago: The Dominion of Breadalbane ceased to exist.
- 63 days ago: The Tardis of The First Doctor Who granted posting privileges on the Deep Space Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
Deep Space Regional Message Board
Pretty fair, pretty fair. Yourself?
Enjoy the fruits of life
Which is obviously full of chocolate
Wow, this region died...
Yeah I know
Deep Space must rise from the ashes. Together we can!
I'm with him lets be amazing
I think that I might have a plan. More Later.
Good to hear. Lets brainstorm.
We could merge with The Doctor Who Universe. It was recently refounded.