WA Delegate: None.
Deep South Pacific contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Deep South Pacific
As a region, Deep South Pacific is ranked 8,704th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Free Land of Xtremeness||Left-wing Utopia||“The True North Strong and Xtreme”|
|2.||The Principality of Afiayash||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For our enemies: a fiery life, and a fiery death”|
- 9 days ago: The United Kingdom of Queentain ceased to exist.
- 59 days ago: Queentain arrived from Balder.
- 61 days ago: The Republic of Socialist Cayman ceased to exist.
- 90 days ago: Socialist cayman arrived from Balder.
- 112 days ago: The Principality of Afiayash arrived from The East Pacific.
- 182 days ago: The Rogue Nation of East Hanielia ceased to exist.
- 182 days ago: The Allied States of Hanielia ceased to exist.
- 219 days ago: East hanielia arrived from Balder.
- 222 days ago: Hanielia arrived from Lazarus.
- 224 days ago: Queentain departed this region for New deep south pacific.
Deep South Pacific Regional Message Board
In this situation the mpssc would merely act as a peacekeeping force. Size does matter, my army vs. yours, take your stupid atomic cannon out of the equation. Plus you wouldn't ion your own country. If you can prove how an ion canon could work and exist irl I will put it back into the equation. Binsle has a HUGE tech sector so...... "I will mess u up using my technology which is advanced", I was just intending on keeping the peace in the first place.
Perhaps we should make the region a nuclear weapon-free zone
Then we will miss the fun when nuclear war goes out :/
PS: Who is Etrustica?
I'm half-Japanese, so nukes and I don't mingle well
Ps: Mr. Tambourine Man
#1 defense forces in the region!
Anyone still alive here on NS? :P