WA Delegate: The Republic of Narjhan (elected 9 days ago)
The embassy with ILLUMINATI is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 1 day 6 hours.
Das Imperium contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Das Imperium
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, Das Imperium is ranked 10,311th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The Republic of Narjhan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Listen”|
|2.||The Republic of Ar Gael||Compulsory Consumerist State||“In this world and the next”|
|3.||The Republic of Tacitaesse||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Whatever you want”|
|4.||The Republic of Saeros||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Silently watch”|
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Republic of Ar Gael arrived from Prussia.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Grand Architect of Cygnus Proxima of the region ILLUMINATI ordered the closure of its embassy in Das Imperium.
- 5 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Greater German Reich and Das Imperium.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of Narjhan updated the World Factbook entry.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of Narjhan proposed constructing embassies with Doll Guldur.
- 8 days ago: The Republic of Narjhan ordered the closure of embassies between Das Imperium and The Greater German Reich.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Whawof departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Narjhan ejected The Republic of Whawof from the region.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Narjhan became regional WA Delegate.
- 46 days ago: The Imperial Highness of East Brandenburg departed this region for Kingdom of Prussia.
Das Imperium Regional Message Board
Hello everyone I have come here today to see if you would like to merge with United North America a safe and Democratic region with over 140 WA nations. The min you join you become a citizen of the UNA.
The region has survived raider invasions and defender interference - it will survive them again
We have had offers to "merge" with other regions in the past, and it amounts to absorption.
Whilst activity is low I have taken the precaution of placing a password on the region to curtail the incursions by raiders and defenders alike
It is quiet around here.
It is also depopulating, which is a bad sign. Maybe I will migrate?
Unless someone can convince me to stay.
There are plans a foot to revitalise the region, but the foundations are still being laid
In the meantime the region is protected from further incursions, so we can all go about our business without fear of interference
Except for zombies. There is only 3 million of us left.
Then time to repopulate
There is no one in this place. I am leaving. Good bye.