WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Colony of Dansk Afrika
Danish Africa contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Danish Africa
As a region, Danish Africa is ranked 9,786th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Colony of Dansk Afrika||Psychotic Dictatorship||“For Emperor Krimson, the Commonwealth, & Her Realms”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Grand Dominion of the Nordic Piracy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Futue Te Et Ipsum Caballum”|
|3.||The Allied States of Ginnaria||Corporate Police State||“The shiny things in which we”|
- 4 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Jacville departed this region for Europeia.
- 4 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Jacville arrived from Union of Vicenzan Socialists.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Wilhelmphalia ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Marabelle of the region FOB Columbia Heights proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Land of Israel and Danish Africa.
- 12 days ago: The Allied States of Ginnaria arrived from The East Pacific.
- 12 days ago: The Cimmerian Iron Maidens of Xugecid of the region Land of Israel ordered the closure of its embassy in Danish Africa.
- 12 days ago: The Dominion of Tel-Gath of the region Land of Israel cancelled the closure of its embassy in Danish Africa.
- 13 days ago: The Cimmerian Siege Engines of Tamolet of the region Land of Israel ordered the closure of its embassy in Danish Africa.
- 27 days ago: The Republic of Krupduekstag departed this region for Taijitu.
Danish Africa Regional Message Board
Spammer TBR fools left the region but we won't make those mistakes again.
Hello The Colony of Dansk Afrika. It looks like you need some help here.
It is nice to hear from someone here.
We are the only two here.
I have plenty of ideas for this place. Might I start with a recruitment campaign?
The Danish Emperor has declared Alphons Ramos III the Lord Governor of this region. May he serve well.
As the band at the celebration of Alphons Ramos III begins to plays 'Ode to joy' Ramos speaks:
"Thank you your Majesty for this honored title, I will hold true to the Danish constitution, be worthy of the peoples confidence, and being glory to Danish Africa and the Kingdom of Denmark."