WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Crusaders of justice
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Crusaders of Justice
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Crusaders of Justice is ranked 13,651st in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Govindian Kingdom of Yautjla||Father Knows Best State||“Strive for Honour and the Hunt”|
|2.||The Democratic States of Spernehilr||Democratic Socialists||“Riding for Upper Drizzilia”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Blackadder the fifth||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Blackadders”|
|4.||The Undisputed Territories of Hallelujah Mountains||New York Times Democracy||“Tree of Souls”|
|5.||The Spartzan Territory of Howhyee||Anarchy||“We care about our own”|
- 11 days ago: Embassy established between Crusaders of Justice and The Black Riders.
- 11 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Democrats and Crusaders of Justice.
- 11 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Atlantis and Crusaders of Justice.
- 11 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Moperville and Crusaders of Justice.
- 11 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The FRA and Crusaders of Justice.
- 14 days ago: The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander of the region The Black Riders agreed to construct embassies.
- 14 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Falarica XXXIV departed this region for Nugut.
- 14 days ago: The Democratic States of Spernehilr lost WA Delegate status.
- 15 days ago: The Democratic States of Spernehilr suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 15 days ago: The Democratic States of Spernehilr unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
Crusaders of Justice Regional Message Board
Too funny, Spartzie already owns the region. :P