WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Principality of 01 ERE Embassy51
Embassies: Eastern Roman Empire.
Corinth is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Corinth
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Corinth is ranked 4,313th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Principality of 01 ERE Embassy51||New York Times Democracy||“Join the glorious Eastern Roman Empire !!”|
- : The Principality of 01 ERE Embassy51 password-protected the region.
- : Embassy cancelled between Acrocorinth and Corinth.
- : Bobmoran13 of the region Acrocorinth ordered the closure of its embassy in Corinth.
- : Bolkania of the region Acrocorinth cancelled the closure of its embassy in Corinth.
- : Yurowe of the region Acrocorinth ordered the closure of its embassy in Corinth.
- : Embassy established between Corinth and Acrocorinth.
- : The Principality of 01 ERE Embassy51 agreed to construct embassies with Acrocorinth.
- : Qorinthos of the region Acrocorinth proposed constructing embassies.
- : Baphe mateos of the region Acrocorinth proposed constructing embassies.
- : Athens1991 of the region Greek Empire proposed constructing embassies.
Corinth Regional Message Board
Sorry for just appearing out of the brink of nowhere, but I remember in 6th grade my favourite teacher taught us the Greek city-states. I was interested, so now Corinth--the real Corinth--is my favourite area.
Getting bored, so bye
Bye :) "Ou pantos plein es Korinthon" !!
wow, omg, I use to be a member of Corinth back when it was booming. I revive my nation only to see my beloved home laid to waste