WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Principality of 01 ERE Embassy51
Embassies: Eastern Roman Empire.
Corinth is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Corinth
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Corinth is ranked 17,735th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Principality of 01 ERE Embassy51||New York Times Democracy||“Join the glorious Eastern Roman Empire !!”|
- : The Principality of 01 ERE Embassy51 password-protected the region.
- : Embassy cancelled between Acrocorinth and Corinth.
- : Bobmoran13 of the region Acrocorinth ordered the closure of its embassy in Corinth.
- : Bolkania of the region Acrocorinth cancelled the closure of its embassy in Corinth.
- : Yurowe of the region Acrocorinth ordered the closure of its embassy in Corinth.
- : Embassy established between Corinth and Acrocorinth.
- : The Principality of 01 ERE Embassy51 agreed to construct embassies with Acrocorinth.
- : Qorinthos of the region Acrocorinth proposed constructing embassies.
- : Baphe mateos of the region Acrocorinth proposed constructing embassies.
- : Athens1991 of the region Greek Empire proposed constructing embassies.
Corinth Regional Message Board
Sorry for just appearing out of the brink of nowhere, but I remember in 6th grade my favourite teacher taught us the Greek city-states. I was interested, so now Corinth--the real Corinth--is my favourite area.
Getting bored, so bye
Bye :) "Ou pantos plein es Korinthon" !!
wow, omg, I use to be a member of Corinth back when it was booming. I revive my nation only to see my beloved home laid to waste