WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Right to Life.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Corrupt Governments in Conservative Paradise
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Conservative Paradise is ranked 9,152nd in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Protectorate of D Ritts||Capitalist Paradise||“Fiat justita ruat caelum”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of The Federation islands||Corporate Police State||“hastam in filios diffidentić”|
|3.||The Empire of Chungh Kuo||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Nowhere Else Matters”|
|4.||The Armed Republic of R0B0sauce||Capitalist Paradise||“Κυβέρνησης Όλα τα πράγματα ”|
|5.||The Joyously Anti-Metric People of Happy Hexadactyls||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Base ten good, base twelve better”|
|6.||The Dominion of Princess Edwina Island||New York Times Democracy||“Peace and progress”|
|7.||The United Provinces of La Platina||Right-wing Utopia||“Por Libertad!”|
|8.||The Principality of Western Roumelia||Capitalist Paradise||“Freedom”|
|9.||The Incorporated States of St Edmund Air||Corporate Bordello||“Fly St Edmund Air!”|
|10.||The CP Alliance Security Force of Guardians of Paradise||Corporate Bordello||“Because we're right”|
- 6 days ago: The Holy Yellow Commonwealth of Kemelom lost WA Delegate status.
- 8 days ago: The Armed Republic of Wassup ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Republic of The British warship HMS Warrior departed this region for Capitalist Paradise.
- 14 days ago: The Republic of The British warship HMS Warrior arrived from Capitalist Paradise.
- 17 days ago: The Conservative Republic of Keventle of the region Conservative Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 21 days ago: The Republic of The British warship HMS Warrior departed this region for Capitalist Paradise.
- 24 days ago: The ChristianDemocratic Republic of United Christian America departed this region for United Federation of Nations.
- 30 days ago: The Republic of The British warship HMS Warrior arrived from Capitalist Paradise.
- 30 days ago: The Republic of The British warship HMS Warrior departed this region for Conservative Empire.
- 30 days ago: The Republic of The British warship HMS Warrior arrived from The Alliance of United Kingdoms.
Conservative Paradise Regional Message Board
Does anyone know how my nation was instantly eliminated?
You put effort into researching a cure, but there weren't nearly enough countries in our nation that did the same to help you out. As a result, the zombies infected your researchers since you didn't order your police to shoot them.
I have killed Wassup's remaining zombies, rendering the nation zombie free.
Oops! I didn't really expect anybody else to be very active here during Halloween, and was too busy fighting zombies elsewhere (in four other regions, two of which were saved...) to check here on the day. Sorry!
As I'm fairly sure I've mentioned here in the past, the most reliable method of contacting me quickly is through The Free Bears of Bears Armed as that's currently my 'main' nation.
And unfortunately I couldn't have been much help here during that crisis, anyway, because time-zones & other RL factors meant that I couldn't get online until the plague had already been running for about 12 hours and by that time it would probably have been "too late" for my nations in this region.
However I've just given Kemelom access to the regional founder too, by TGing its password to them, for use in any future emergencies.
There is mistaken identity, and then there is really mistaken identity.
Okay, so I’m a bit overweight and the beard that I’ve grown over the last half-year or so (which isn’t particularly long, yet, but is rather bushy) has quite a bit of white in it, but even so…
A small child who saw me a few days ago looked up past the belly to the beard, turned to his mother, and in a hushed voice enquired
“Is that Santa Claus?”
Not sure whether I'll be able to get here tomorrow, and certain that I won't be able to do so on the day after that, so
"MERRY CHRISTMAS (or other Seasonal Greetings of your choice), EVERYBODY!"
With the introduction of the scientific advancement measurement, I'm happy to report that 25/28 nations in this region, at the time of this post, are above the world average (exceptions are GC Cable and Wireless (ironically), Mortz-land, and Delphinland). Great job, guys.
Greetings. We would have been third in 'Most Devout' nations in the region, which is somewhat saddening, but we are honored to be here nonetheless!
Good to have you here!
This region seems somewhat inactive. :(
I will now join a region founded by an acquaintance: a fellow Brother in Christ. Should Conservative Paradise require assistance in the future, I shall return!