WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Collective of Deadsquirrel
Congress of Warriors is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in Congress of Warriors
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, Congress of Warriors is ranked 2,051st in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Collective of Deadsquirrel||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We rock and roll. Deal with it.”|
- 45 days ago: The Subjugated Empire of Arlough ceased to exist.
- 105 days ago: Arlough arrived from Balder.
- 182 days ago: The Subjugated Empire of Arlough ceased to exist.
- 289 days ago: The Sam-Is-Epicdom of Lyrancia ceased to exist.
- 317 days ago: Lyrancia arrived from Lazarus.
- 319 days ago: Arlough arrived from Balder.
- 330 days ago: The Kingdom of Stormheld ceased to exist.
- 336 days ago: The Subjugated Empire of Arlough ceased to exist.
- 342 days ago: The Annoyed People of Turpetton ceased to exist.
- 354 days ago: The Sam-Is-Epicdom of Lyrancia ceased to exist.
Congress of Warriors Regional Message Board
Well, I personally I couldn't care less about my citizens.
Well, that's a bit rude. I believe they have wars over stuff like that nowadays.
I've been dismissing all my issues for almost a year now, I think.
I'm the only one left. Fun.
Sam's gone again...
I'm all alone.
Just out of curiosity, why DO you still go here, Jae?
It sends me the apocalypse looming message and I show up and look around.