WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Floating Island of Zimbada
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Police Ratios in Conflation
Nations ranked highly have large numbers of police or other law enforcement officials compared to the number to citizens.
As a region, Conflation is ranked 278th in the world for Highest Police Ratios.
|1.||The Floating Island of Zimbada||Left-wing Utopia||“Jale toalla hacia abajo usando dos manos.”|
|2.||The Most Serene Republic of Resipsaloquituria||Left-wing Utopia||“Don't be mean unless you have to”|
|3.||The Fancy Republic of Pookiebear Central||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Rawrrr!!!! Roarrrrrarwrwr!”|
|4.||The Holy Empire of The Shadowswords||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Omnes aequo iudicanda sub umbra herbis .”|
|5.||The Democratic States of The Imperial Horsey||Capitalist Paradise||“Sometimes I wonder why I into anything”|
- 5 days ago: The Floating Island of Zimbada lost WA Delegate status.
- 5 days ago: The Dictatorship of Alliance of Councils departed this region for The Communist Party of NationStates.
- 6 days ago: The Holy Empire of The Shadowswords arrived from Northern Imperium.
- 19 days ago: The People's Republic of Palgrin of the region Allied Holy Axis proposed constructing embassies.
- 22 days ago: The Magical Holiday Land of Chicken Gumbo of the region Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Resipsaloquituria arrived from Libertarian.
- 25 days ago: The Republic of Conurland departed this region for The Communist Bloc.
- 25 days ago: The Republic of Conurland arrived from The Communist Bloc.
- 25 days ago: The Democratic States of The Imperial Horsey arrived from Fascist Action.
- 38 days ago: The Federation of Fliffy Ponies ceased to exist.
Conflation Regional Message Board
Right :) Glad to be there guys. Gonna stick here in the long run! :D
Enjoy the peace and quiet :)
if u endorse me ill endorse u back
He says and then immediately departs....
Haha lol :D
Woooo, I've been here for like a year now.