WA Delegate (non-executive): The Floating Island of Zimbada (elected 99 days ago)
Founder: The Floating Island of Zimbada
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in Conflation
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, Conflation is ranked 795th in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Floating Island of Zimbada||Left-wing Utopia||“Jale toalla hacia abajo usando dos manos.”|
|2.||The Fancy Republic of Pookiebear Central||Capitalist Paradise||“Rawrrr!!!! Roarrrrrarwrwr!”|
|3.||The Republic of Killpacastan||Father Knows Best State||“F**k off”|
|4.||The Rogue Nation of Flatbush ZoMb1eZ||Corrupt Dictatorship||“ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH BRAINS”|
|5.||The Fiefdom of Duro-Neimodia||Father Knows Best State||“Its A Trap”|
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Cafe y el Tabaco ceased to exist.
- 18 days ago: The Republic of Bisou departed this region for Ticazew.
- 18 days ago: The Republic of Bisou arrived from The Land of Kings and Emperors.
- 20 days ago: The Commonwealth of Chenistan of the region Pisspreik og Vinproduksjon proposed constructing embassies.
- 26 days ago: The Republic of Army of Shasishin2 ceased to exist.
- 26 days ago: The Republic of Beezel departed this region for Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 26 days ago: The Republic of Beezel arrived from The Land of Kings and Emperors.
- 27 days ago: The Fiefdom of Duro-Neimodia arrived from Balder.
- 33 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Flatbush ZoMb1eZ arrived from Bke.
- 35 days ago: Cafe y el tabaco arrived from United Alliances.
Conflation Regional Message Board
hallo i am crhis frome greece 16 to
I'm Male, and perhaps a little less omegle-y.
Hello, we have arrived in Conflation. The people of Spallia along with its government and numerous snow leopards are tickled to be here.
And a very fine welcome to you and to your leopards.
How's it going?
Fantastic, even 36 days later.
:) Excellent, I'm glad to hear it.
Hmm nice region but seems super inactive.