WA Delegate: The Authoritarian Republic of Defero Populus (elected 23 days ago)
Embassies: Confederation of Independent States, The Allied Republics, The South, New York, the Greater German Reich, The Kingdom of Denmark, Puppet Park, Africa, England, New Warsaw Pact, Atlantis, International Western Union, World Alliance, New Republica, Central Pacific Empire, Laissez Faireholm, and 19 others.Commonwealth of Liberty, The National Conglomerate, Eastern Roman Empire, Land of Israel, The Confederacy of Allied States, The Republic Nations, The Revolutionary Council, Republic Alliance, Union of Free Nations, United Alliances, Allied Independent Nations, Federation of Free States, Strategos Prime, The Darwin Allied Republics, Commonwealth of Free Nations, Union of Free States, Council of The Federated Nations, The United League of Empires, and Global Right Alliance.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Confederation of Nations
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Confederation of Nations is ranked 14,417th in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Colony of Portador||Corporate Police State||“Nam bonum gentis est vobis expedit.”|
|2.||The Despotic Empire of Necrocity||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Power corrupts those who seek power”|
|3.||The Totalitarian Wonderland of George Takistan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Oh My”|
|4.||The Northern Province of Takhisia||Father Knows Best State||“One who follows the heart finds it will bleed.”|
|5.||The Iron Monarchy of Ambria||Capitalist Paradise||“Faber est suae quisque fortunae.”|
|6.||The People's Republic of Newellington||Capitalist Paradise||“Erat.”|
|7.||The Community of Orkut||Corporate Police State||“Insert Motto Here”|
|8.||The Dictatorship of Mexasiope||Capitalist Paradise||“#SwagYOLO”|
|9.||The Free Republic of Vicicorpus||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Unum imperium protegit unus populus.”|
|10.||The Sultanate of Ajsminiman||Father Knows Best State||“7”|
Recent polls: “Who do you vote for regional judge?” • “What is your vote pertaining to the Executive Branch Act?” • “What is your vote pertaining to Protecting Freedoms Bill?” • “What is your opinion pertaining to the compromise between our region and the SFoN?”
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Northern Province of Takhisia arrived from Versutian Federation.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Bellany ceased to exist.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: The Authoritarian Republic of Defero Populus created a new regional poll: "Who do you vote for regional judge?".
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Holy Principality of Rubens III arrived from Lazarus.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Mexasiope arrived from The Supreme Federation of Nations.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: Embassy established between Global Right Alliance and Confederation of Nations.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: The Federal Republic of New European Federation of the region Sovereign Nations of Polar Boreal proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: The Kingdom of Notapuppet arrived from The Pacific.
- 4 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Democratic Socialist States of Shanistania arrived from The Supreme Federation of Nations.
Confederation of Nations Regional Message Board
my bill is on the floor and will be sent to voting as it is planned I will add the requirements that you say it needs once I present the final draft (the draft that it will go to vote)
if you want you can take me to the judge but as you say judge doesn't the ability to sentence on what is constitutional or not. and cant determine nothing on laws and bills
so once I present the final version you can take me the judge
In order to even propose such a bill you must have it because it is a prerequisite...you defying the law is no good and you should rethink in best interest in following our constitution fellow regional member.
I would like to see it in there before the final draft so if there are some error or something that could be better stated, we would have the opportunity to fix it.
I would like my Minister of Law and Order to review this, since it is his job to make sure the regionís Constitution and laws are followed by every nation in the region.
Ok well, glad I'm back. So I would love to say my opinions
1. R4, stop instigating. You saying how Porto is insulting you is a joke. And 2. If you don't change your proposal so that it is private voting for elections, it will not have much support.
And the Porto proposal issue, I have no opinion yet. I will try to analyze this tomorrow.
Seems like every argument in the region has a common denominator... Anyway, what is it that I have to check? Sorry I wasn't on during the debate/argument, I was completing a financial analysis I have to present tomorrow and I really don't understand too well where things went screwy here (again).
The same thing has been in the back of my mind.
The constitution being followed.