WA Delegate: None.
Confederation of Nations contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Confederation of Nations
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Confederation of Nations is ranked 2,741st in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Republic of Albus Olor||Left-wing Utopia||“Let the power of love overcome the love of power”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Foundatis||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Etiamsi omnes, ego non”|
- : Bluemouthwash ceased to exist.
- : Jaxandria ceased to exist.
- : The Federation of Darrow ceased to exist.
- : Chainsmokingman ceased to exist.
- : The Confederacy of Ilsama departed this region for Mercenia.
- : Defero populus removed the tag "Defender".
- : Defero populus removed the tag "Anti-Communist".
- : Defero populus rejected The Bar on the corner of every region's request for regional embassies.
- : Defero populus removed The Rogue Nation of The Grey Defender from the regional ban list.
- : Defero populus password-protected the region.
Confederation of Nations Regional Message Board
Hey guys, listen to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HNHKvtjoj8 it's cool!!!
I'm also wondering exactly Who is a raider here.
merica is good!!!
Okay, Thank you all for helping here. Some regions see this whole procedure more as a raiding instead of defending. That's NOT what we want. At least we got to see how the whole defender thing works and some of it's complications. It seems like this region has only its natives in it and if they want to do something with it, or leave. It's their choice. Our Job is complete here. Thank you. Everyone, heil back to The World of Narnia! For Aslan, For Narnia! ...
Me or parethos?