WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Arktocracy of Hylasia
Embassies: Confederation of Nations.
Confederation of Independent States contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Confederation of Independent States
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Confederation of Independent States is ranked 6,086th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Kingdom of Advantium||Father Knows Best State||“For the Kingdom, for Freedom, for Honour”|
|2.||The Dominion of Orbis Alius||Democratic Socialists||“The awareness of our own strength makes us modest”|
|3.||The Embassy of The Ambassador of Ankh Morporka||Democratic Socialists||“Quanti canicula ille in fenestra”|
- 39 days ago: The Arktocracy of Hylasia departed this region for Confederation of Nations.
- 44 days ago: The People's Republic of Beauport departed this region for Confederation of Nations.
- 44 days ago: The Dominion of Orbis Alius arrived from Balder.
- 44 days ago: The City State of Ankh Morporka lost WA Delegate status.
- 44 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Syrillia departed this region for Confederation of Nations.
- 44 days ago: The City State of Ankh Morporka departed this region for Confederation of Nations.
- 44 days ago: The City State of Ankh Morporka updated the World Factbook entry.
- 46 days ago: The People's Republic of Beauport arrived from The East Pacific.
- 49 days ago: The City State of Ankh Morporka changed the regional password.
- 49 days ago: The City State of Ankh Morporka updated the World Factbook entry.
Confederation of Independent States Regional Message Board
Down with CoN.
But in all seriousness I'd go back if you do
Well, Ankhs first! Write down that password, give us a poignant European WFB entry, and let's be off. I have my puppet here, and I recommend that you and Hylas add one too. Hylas hasn't chimed in here yet, but I'm hoping he'll be on board. He's the founder so it's important!
Is that suitably nostalgic?
I'm not sure what our achievements are but I thought it sounded good.
Our region has had its time, and we've been more influential than we should have been, given our small size. We created a near-perfect Charter that influenced constitutional reforms in several other regions, including the CoN, and we never wavered from our principles of transparency, fairness, and equal rights for all.
Job well done, gentlemen. Now let's move on and help create positive change wherever we can.
Sure, we can move.
Well I'll be the first to go, see you on the other side.
Farewell CIS, remember "don't cry because it is over, be happy because it happened." (possibly Doctor Seuss)
...erm too sappy?
Well, I'm off then.
Good to have served with you all.
Guess I will follow