WA Delegate: The City State of Ankh Morporka (elected 90 days ago)
Founder: The Arktocracy of Hylasia
Embassies: Confederation of Nations.
Confederation of Independent States contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Confederation of Independent States
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Confederation of Independent States is ranked 15,202nd in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Arktocracy of Hylasia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Screw you, I'm a bear!”|
|2.||The Democratic Republic of Syrillia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ex dolore prosperum”|
|3.||The City State of Ankh Morporka||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Quanti canicula ille in fenestra”|
|4.||The City-State of Jaxandria||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Respect All, Trust None”|
- 3 days 5 hours ago: The Confused Lands of The Drunken Butler of the region The United Coalition of Butlers proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The City State of Ankh Morporka unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 5 days ago: The City State of Ankh Morporka suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 9 days ago: The Democratic Federal Republics of Region 4 of the region The Supreme Federation of Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Embassy of Region 4 Intl Territory 1 departed this region for Confederation of Nations.
- 11 days ago: The City State of Ankh Morporka created a new regional poll: "The CIS official video content streaming service".
- 15 days ago: The City State of Ankh Morporka created a new regional poll: "Are you in favour of The Torder Memorial Act".
- 19 days ago: The Holy Royal Empire of Vazdania departed this region for Tofuline.
- 19 days ago: The Turtle Republic of Darwinish Brentsylvania of the region The Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
Confederation of Independent States Regional Message Board
My friend got me into that a while ago, I don't know how, but he was with it from the very beginning. It is a very high quality 'me.
But really, Cowboy Bebop.
Maybe he read the manga?
And I assume everyone has seen Bebop.
I have not.
Watch either Attack on Titan or Cowboy Bebop. Most would recommend Bebop.
As would I. Between the two, I think that Bebop has more universal appeal. Attack on Titan is a great anime, but it's still an anime. Death Note is great as well, but still an anime. Bebop is something more. It lacks the traditional, predictable anime elements.
I read the manga for Death Note. Well the first half. After they decided to repeat the same exact plot halfway through I gave up and just assumed K would die at the end and everyone would be so surprised and never know what was really going on.
Outlaw Star is good if you want to watch some group's space tabletop RPG in anime form, but it's like super anime. On the plus side you can watch the episodes out of order and not miss anything.
Yeah, just watch Bebop.
The last 1/3 of Death Note is garbage. The ending is a mix of good and terrible. Whenever I suggest that people watch Death Note, I always tell them to stop at ep 26 or whatever it is.
To me, this is the ending point for Death Note:
Yep! Spoilers kind of, but yep! As far as fixing the real ending, there are actually some really good fan versions that are all much better than the original. So I just pretend.