WA Delegate: None.
Concordat of Phoenix contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Concordat of Phoenix
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Concordat of Phoenix is ranked 3,336th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Eternal Radiant Empire of Roania||Father Knows Best State||“Our ways are not yours. They are superior.”|
|2.||The Empire of Oyada||Father Knows Best State||“For the Empire!”|
|3.||The Provisional Government of Northrop-Grumman||Benevolent Dictatorship||“.”|
- : The Provisional Government of Northrop-Grumman rejected Land of the crimson dragon's request for regional embassies.
- : The Armed Republic of Black Knight of Mayhem of the region Land of the crimson dragon proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Eternal Radiant Empire of Roania arrived from The radiant empire.
- : The Greater Kingdom of Midlonia ceased to exist.
- : Vendettaland of the region Vendettaland proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Provisional Government of Northrop-Grumman granted posting privileges on the Concordat of Phoenix Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- : The Provisional Government of Northrop-Grumman rejected FANTASIA's request for regional embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Oshtraya of the region FANTASIA proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Concordat of Phoenix and Armagedox.
- : Raveshentavo ceased to exist.
Concordat of Phoenix Regional Message Board
Hello, Concordat of Phoenix! How are you guys?
Quiet but reasonably well!
Thats great to hear :D
Sorry its been so long since I last checked in with you guys here.
Ah, once more th Empire ranks best in... wait, what?! o_O
Oooh, embassy posting. [voice=1980s Wendy's commercial] Veddy nice. [/voice]
WHERE'S THE BEEF?
Y'all must have really awful nations if we're leading the HDI...
It's all lies! We ban the WA from NG too!
Lookie, ma! Furr'ners!