WA Delegate: None.
Concordat of Phoenix contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in Concordat of Phoenix
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, Concordat of Phoenix is ranked 894th in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Provisional Government of Northrop-Grumman||Benevolent Dictatorship||“.”|
|2.||The Empire of Oyada||Father Knows Best State||“For the Empire!”|
|3.||The Greater Kingdom of Midlonia||Capitalizt||“Una nos aspire, una nos perficio.”|
|4.||The Republic of Gothic Empire||Democratic Socialists||“God Save the Queen”|
- 25 days ago: The Republic of Scotarnion ceased to exist.
- 54 days ago: The Republic of Apexistan ceased to exist.
- 55 days ago: Embassy cancelled between World Peace and Concordat of Phoenix.
- 58 days ago: The Dominion of Agorcano ceased to exist.
- 58 days ago: The Republic of Lambdale ceased to exist.
- 58 days ago: The Kingdom of Orygica ceased to exist.
- 58 days ago: The Armed Republic of Pelymnum ceased to exist.
- 59 days ago: The Empire of A Mobius Strip departed this region for The Vast.
- 59 days ago: The Empire of A Mobius Strip arrived from Tarathia.
- 73 days ago: The Allied States of The Iron Kingdoms of the region Icelandia proposed constructing embassies.
Concordat of Phoenix Regional Message Board
Appreciate it. It is relaxing and quiet here.
That is a good point. I have looked at RMBs of other regions and its just a mess or arguing.
Here we are... very very relaxed. In fact I'm certain there's about a year and a half where there's just... nothing. Absolute silence...
Probably also has to do with the fact that most or all of us use other forms of chat, instead of the regional message board (RMB), and for the longest time, there weren't any notifications to tell you when anyone actually did post something on the RMB so it was easy to not respond to someone for a few weeks...or a month.
Do you guys still use the other forms of communication?
Yep. #nationstates on IRC for one thing. GameSurge servers if you're interested.
I don't have IRC. I don't even remember what it is exactly, though I know about 15 years ago I did use it for something.
Aaaand it looks like a load of people timed out. Welp!
In the Regional Happenings, a bunch of nations "ceased to exist" meaning that the owners didn't log into their nations recently. After 28 days (or 60 in vacation mode) of inactivity, your nation is deleted, but you can still revive it.