WA Delegate: None.
Concordat of Phoenix contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Concordat of Phoenix
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Concordat of Phoenix is ranked 12,699th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Empire of Oyada||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For the Empire!”|
|2.||The Rogue Nation of RaveShentavo||Compulsory Consumerist State||“There is darkness in everyone - where is yours?”|
|3.||The Provisional Government of Northrop-Grumman||Benevolent Dictatorship||“.”|
|4.||The Greater Kingdom of Midlonia||Capitalizt||“Una nos aspire, una nos perficio.”|
- 9 days ago: The Most Serene Unitary Republic of Char Aznable Neo Zeon of the region Skivx proposed constructing embassies.
- 40 days ago: The Rogue Nation of RaveShentavo arrived from Osiris.
- 53 days ago: The Radiant Empire of Roania ceased to exist.
- 66 days ago: The Imperial Consulate of EastHastings of the region Empire of Hastingsland proposed constructing embassies.
- 71 days ago: The Greater Kingdom of Midlonia arrived from Osiris.
- 88 days ago: The Provisional Government of Northrop-Grumman instituted Lockdown Zombie Border Control.
- 88 days ago: The Provisional Government of Northrop-Grumman instituted Keycode Zombie Border Control.
- 89 days ago: The Provisional Government of Northrop-Grumman instituted Lockdown Zombie Border Control.
- 92 days ago: The Provisional Government of Northrop-Grumman updated the World Factbook entry.
- 96 days ago: The Greater Kingdom of Midlonia ceased to exist.
Concordat of Phoenix Regional Message Board
Its very quiet here. Anyone looking to make this place more happening on the RMB?
Eh, we're quiet until we're not quiet. We just talk through other means.
Through the power... of DANCE.
We've received a number of embassy requests over time and I've rejected a few. There's not been much of a guideline to how I do it. Other than maybe I'll take a look at their region page and see if they're just spamming people for embassies. And reject because of that. Otherwise, eh, I'll do whatever. :P So to people who submit requests, don't be offended if I reject them.
VICTORY OVER THE UNDEAD!
Zombie free! It's the place to be!
Happy January first!
Huzzah! Happy New Year!
Ah. I see that His Imperial Majesty's subjects are the finest in the Concordat when it comes to intellectual prowess. *Pipesmokes*