WA Delegate: None.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Anti-Security Council, Totalitarian, Anarchist, Fascist, Game Player, Eco-friendly, Conservative, Anti-World Assembly, Snarky, Anti-General Assembly, Anti-Capitalist, and 3 others.Minuscule, Anti-Communist, and Invader.
Community of Independent Nations contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in Community of Independent Nations
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, Community of Independent Nations is ranked 14,775th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The Authoritarian Anarchism of Mesahnar||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Violence in the cause of righteousness is heroism.”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Hinei Ma Tov||Democratic Socialists||“Behold how good and how pleasant it is.”|
- : The Republic of Quadros and Cazimy departed this region for The South Pacific.
- : The Republic of Quadros and Cazimy arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Kingdom of navo ceased to exist.
- : The Authoritarian Anarchism of Mesahnar dismissed The monkey brigades ii as Eagle Knight of Community of Independent Nations.
- : The Authoritarian Anarchism of Mesahnar appointed Kingdom of navo as Court Jester with authority over Polls in Community of Independent Nations.
- : The monkey brigades ii ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Hell of Lawless Land of the region Lawless Land proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Authoritarian Anarchism of Mesahnar removed The Fez of Sez from the regional ban list.
- : The Authoritarian Anarchism of Mesahnar tagged the region "Game Player".
- : The Authoritarian Anarchism of Mesahnar tagged the region "Eco-friendly".
Community of Independent Nations Regional Message Board
Oh wow.. pretty large bomb dropped here yes!
A thank you to the The Black Riders, for constructing embassies with them that they never would've accepted from any region outside of their control.
Hello everyone, it is lovely being apart of this nice region. I hope to do great good in the region. Seamair is proud to be here.
Hello, everyone. Welcome to a region too long devoid of refreshingly aggressive, violent behavior such as displayed by you in the past few days. I am Mesahnar, Founder and Absolute Leader of a region once filled with bleeding heart liberals, but a graveyard ever since they learned that the complete freedom to behave any way they wished, but without any 'executive' power to wield over other, didn't give them the satisfaction that they apparently thought it would. Curious, that.
Anyway: one wonders if the mere fact of my existence, and my having actually been waiting for an "attack" like this, make you less, or more, inclined to stay in this region and interact with purportedly, one of the more historically sociopathic members in NS community history (just ask Lady Nevadar)?
*Awaits reply, while going back to writing transdimensional invasion fiction.*
Aha. Then you seem to misunderstand mine. I do not desire "regional playthings", but others to civilly interact with even while maintaining express focus on hostility and/or otherwise viciousness of whatever available sort against the damned Pro-World Assemblists throughout all NationStates. If you are unwilling to cooperate, then perhaps your plans on leaving should be accelerated by a factor of instant, despite what disappointment it might bring to your "fascist" Invader overlords.
...Meanwhile, I think I'm now supposed to proclaim "death to the dirty commies", or some such? Huzzah huzzah, and all that, as the DEN's Black Rider division always says, right?
Coin has become inactive. I will be obliged to write a book on history of coin!!
Welcome back, Navo. One wonders if you are going to be more respectful of authority than last time.
Thanks Mesahnar for the post of Court Jester.
But real concern is activity because you may not be knowing that 5 years ago our deceased founder Zordask's tenure experienced activity all the time. We have to recruit nations from a well organized recruiting board.