WA Delegate (non-executive): The United States of Pratik Basu (elected 3 days 14 hours ago)
Embassies: Alliance of Liberty, Community of Rajesh Khanna, Greater India, International Anti WA Nations, Limbo, and 64 others.Region of Freedom, Nederland, Fusionist Paradise, Leninist Russia, The United League, Rhalith, Groland, Romania, Eastern Roman Empire, Philosophy 115, Union of Free States, The United San Diego States, Coalition of Catholic States, Scandinavia, Pan Asian Coalition, Candy Land, The True Rebirth, Central Pacific Empire, The Council of Power, The Gotthard Empire, Shivering Isles, The communist region, Undivided India, Assassins, The Dynasty, Zarathustra, The Nightmare Realms, Bulagolic, United Republic of Nations, Galapagos, The Atlantic Federation, Entity, International Commonwealth Of Nations, Imperial Japan, Hippy Haven, Kennan, The New Enclave, Caesars Legion of Madmen, The Alliance of Dictators, International Western Union, Himalia, Neovilla, True North, Asian Dawn, Technological Utopia, The DPRK, The Alliance Pocket Universe, The White Riders, Independent Nations of the Modern World, Land of Outcasted Individualists, Holy American Empire, The Grand Union of Empires, Glass Gallows, Gatesville Inc, The Civilized World, Rational Union, The Daily Feast, Planetfall, Supreme Federated States, Grand Alliance Of Independant Nations, India, Hack Forums, United Dictatorships, and United Supreme Dictators.
Tags: National Sovereigntist, Offsite Forums, Cyberpunk, Anarchist, Game Player, and 24 others.Monarchist, Surreal, Independent, Conservative, Anti-World Assembly, Anti-General Assembly, Medium, NSwiki, Steampunk, Regional Government, Anti-Security Council, Totalitarian, Anime, Social, Free Trade, Snarky, Theocratic, Role Player, Imperialist, Multi-Species, Religious, Invader, Anti-Communist, and Serious.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Conservative in Community of Independent Nations
Citizens in nations ranked highly tend to have greater restrictions placed on what they may do in their personal lives, whether via community values or government-imposed law.
As a region, Community of Independent Nations is ranked 9,318th in the world for Most Conservative.
|1.||The High Holy Empire of Korachan||Iron Fist Consumerists||“By the grace of God”|
|2.||The Authoritarian Anarchism of Mesahnar||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Violence in the cause of righteousness is heroism.”|
|3.||The Power of DiamondDeb||Father Knows Best State||“Have freedom in Life”|
|4.||The United States of Pratik Basu||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Reward the good and punish the wicked”|
|5.||The United States of Smokajeria||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In no God we trust.”|
|6.||The Gemini Duo of The Dismissers||Father Knows Best State||“There Is Nothing but the Twins”|
|7.||The Most Exalted Plutocracy of Callipygean||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Nihil Sine Lucre”|
|8.||The Moral Monarchy of Bolden||Father Knows Best State||“To Strive Is How We Thrive”|
|9.||The Republic of Sarrtia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“God and my right.”|
|10.||The Holy Empire of Hinei Ma Tov||Democratic Socialists||“Behold how good and how pleasant it is.”|
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Dredembassy departed this region for Albion.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Dredembassy arrived from Scandinavia.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Akrotiri ceased to exist.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Attack Unit Eta of the region Candy Land cancelled the closure of its embassy in Community of Independent Nations.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: The United States of Pratik Basu became regional WA Delegate.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: The DEMOREP of RUDRABHA REPUBLIC ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Military Dictatorship of Radakstan ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Dictatorship of Centertalia departed this region for Aggressive Birds.
- 4 days ago: The Federal Republic of Qegemic of the region Candy Land ordered the closure of its embassy in Community of Independent Nations.
- 5 days ago: The Glorious Stratocracy of Vandoosa of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku proposed constructing embassies.
Community of Independent Nations Regional Message Board
Power to the people!!!
Power to the people!
Well allow my to start this, and then let Mesahnar finish, since i know his be slightly longer and more in depth.
1) When you tell all nations that you must endorse the Executor, they are given warnings to do so and still do not comply and or take over, banning and ejection is the last tool we have and I am sure it was not used lightly.
2) If you read the WFE, it does state that all WA nations must endorse the Executor and if you were paying attention we have previously discussed issues with an endorsement cap. I voiced my opinion as disagreeing with it and if you were here you could have expressed yours at that time.
3) People have violated this rule and Mesahnar has acted on it quickly. What do you do if a nation refuses to listen? Banning and Ejection is the last tool we have. Apparently asking nicely does not always work.
4) There is, to some degree a council being set in place, Mesahnar can give more information on this. This does not however, have to be only WA nations. If I am correct there are at lease 2 other non WA nations holding a title in this region.
5) Embassies will arrive with interest and that meet our regions values. Having more embassies with small regions that do not support our views is not necessary.
6) Increasing nations within the region is done by recruiting. By all means, go out and recruit. Help your region. Don't post bluntly and do nothing about it.
A couple points of my own:
1) If you paid more attention and were more active you would know these things. This is not the first time you have left and then came back.
2) It is nations like you, there are randomly active that lead to our voting of a Executor (The Republic) who has now been inactive for 24 days when previously stating he was active everyday. He will soon be gone.
3) What do you mean, "where is Navo?" Physically, his nation is here... what are you asking then? Maybe you should be asking where have you been and where is our Executor. These are better questions because one is our Executor and the other is just as guilty as the accuser.
4) I urge others to keep active, otherwise you will be the victim of things already previously discussed. I am all for using the RMB as you please, but if you are going to post 'suggestions', and i use the word very lightly, maybe start by getting your facts right and offering some solutions.
Hopefully you understand these issues and will try to solve them.
“There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.”
― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Congratulations on your ascension, Pratik Basu.
With due respect, sir, recommend we change the world factbook entry under security so that it reads that we must endorse the new WA Delegate.
I am sure it will be changed shortly, but considering that there was no election, I don't believe that there needs to be mandatory endorsements.
Best of luck to whomever holds the position.
Post by Dredembassy suppressed by a moderator.
Sad new to everyone
I will be off Nationstates until for Summer Break
I will be back for you all
Bye Gemini Duo..!