WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Democratic rights
Embassies: Communist International, USSR, United Socialist Republics, CSSR, Futaba Aoi, Communist Beach, Antifa, Alliance of Socialist States, united socialist states of indi, Hippy Haven, and Isles of Socialism.
Communist International League contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in Communist International League
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, Communist International League is ranked 11,505th in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
|1.||The Infernal Defence Industry of TorchWood 22||Father Knows Best State||“Torchwood ”|
|2.||The Armed Republic of Commander Strax||Anarchy||“To defend the weak”|
|3.||The YES WE CAN of Obam-o-rama||Civil Rights Lovefest||“BOOM! PEW-PEW-PEW-PEW! KA-POWWWWW! ............. Obama.”|
- 4 days ago: The People's Republic of Krosav of the region ULSR proposed constructing embassies.
- 31 days ago: The Free socialist territory of Free Rojava of the region Union of Socialist Soviet Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 69 days ago: The People's Republic of Edristan of the region The soviet republics of vf proposed constructing embassies.
- 102 days ago: The Ecological Proletariat of Vashtanaraada of the region The International Communist Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 134 days ago: The Armed Republic of The 25th Worker Soviet of the region The International Communist Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 145 days ago: Socialist federative republic of sornia of the region United Sovereign Socialist Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 160 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Socialism and Communist International League.
- 161 days ago: The Ecological Proletariat of Vashtanaraada of the region The International Communist Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 168 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The International Communist Union and Communist International League.
- 172 days ago: The Georgia Peach of Vandoosa Sechsunddreissig of the region The International Communist Union ordered the closure of its embassy in Communist International League.
Communist International League Regional Message Board
I'm with you on that too, but the majority was for a merge, so we'll just build ourselves anew in CI.
You need someone to keep you in position while everyone else bugs out. I'll keep kicking until then.
If you look at the few who are left, you get most of the regions senior members. Guess this is what it was going to come down to, eh?
And...it seems that La Pasionaria has been deleted by the mods...
To any members of the Internationale, indeed, anyone who knew La Pas, you have my sympathies. I am sorry to hear of this.
Which nation/nations have been assigned to watch over this region?
Comrades, I'm withdrawing from the WA and swapping my puppets over to Communist International, I request that all of the rest depart, Free Socialist Canada and Inferior Jjoorbs are going to manage the last of the exodus and leave when it's finally secure.
Thank you for your compliance!
In Solidarity and Love
Last-WAD of the CIL
After nearly 4 years in the CIL I'll be sad to see it go. It's a privilege to help put it to rest.
Agreed. Lets give the old girl a proper send off.
To old friends and memories! We may have had our ups and downs, our amities and our enmities, but we stuck through it, survived multiple raids, invasions, and political crises, kept this place going, through its greatest heights and darkest lows. The fact that we are moving is not a sign of failure, but of strength. This region survives in another form - and the vast majority of its residents abided by this last, great decision. The need for security may have brought us astray, but the spirit of the CIL lives on!
This is not the end, but rather, a new beginning. I believe that these would be an appropriate send off. Let us take these final moments to remember and reflect upon all that this region has meant to us. Let us remember comrades, new and old. Let us remember those who we frequently debated with. Let us remember those who spoke, even but a word in passing. Let us remember those who said nothing, those who simply bolstered the strength of this region by their very presence. To all who may read this, please, listen to both of these songs.
This is not an ultimate end, but a new beginning.
Those Were the Days - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVdOQvx379Y
The Internationale - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwKiE0WxQyI
Right, this is it everyone. I hope to see you all again at some point.
One important part of the final WFE that I could not include due to limitations on the word count. Please read it.
"This merger was successful, and serves as an expression of just how strong the bonds of this region have been throughout these times."
That is all. It is a pleasure to have resided here all these years.