WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Democratic rights
Communist International League is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in Communist International League
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, Communist International League is ranked 9,100th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The Armed Republic of Commander Strax||Anarchy||“To defend the weak”|
- : The Colony of Salvagard of the region Sancunite proposed constructing embassies.
- : Obam-o-rama ceased to exist.
- : Torchwood 22 ceased to exist.
- : The Smurf Village of Papa Smurf- of the region The Communist Beach proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Communist Beach and Communist International League.
- : The People's Republic of The Da Vinci Cod of the region International offensive coalition withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The First TBR Delegate of UnitedGermanRegions of the region International offensive coalition proposed constructing embassies.
- : Loejeewpemsep of the region International offensive coalition withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : Purmania of the region International offensive coalition proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Eco-Socialist Union of Vashtanaraada of the region The International Communist Union proposed constructing embassies.
Communist International League Regional Message Board
I'm with you on that too, but the majority was for a merge, so we'll just build ourselves anew in CI.
You need someone to keep you in position while everyone else bugs out. I'll keep kicking until then.
If you look at the few who are left, you get most of the regions senior members. Guess this is what it was going to come down to, eh?
And...it seems that La Pasionaria has been deleted by the mods...
To any members of the Internationale, indeed, anyone who knew La Pas, you have my sympathies. I am sorry to hear of this.
Which nation/nations have been assigned to watch over this region?
Comrades, I'm withdrawing from the WA and swapping my puppets over to Communist International, I request that all of the rest depart, Free Socialist Canada and Inferior jjoorbs are going to manage the last of the exodus and leave when it's finally secure.
Thank you for your compliance!
In Solidarity and Love
Last-WAD of the CIL
After nearly 4 years in the CIL I'll be sad to see it go. It's a privilege to help put it to rest.
Agreed. Lets give the old girl a proper send off.
To old friends and memories! We may have had our ups and downs, our amities and our enmities, but we stuck through it, survived multiple raids, invasions, and political crises, kept this place going, through its greatest heights and darkest lows. The fact that we are moving is not a sign of failure, but of strength. This region survives in another form - and the vast majority of its residents abided by this last, great decision. The need for security may have brought us astray, but the spirit of the CIL lives on!
This is not the end, but rather, a new beginning. I believe that these would be an appropriate send off. Let us take these final moments to remember and reflect upon all that this region has meant to us. Let us remember comrades, new and old. Let us remember those who we frequently debated with. Let us remember those who spoke, even but a word in passing. Let us remember those who said nothing, those who simply bolstered the strength of this region by their very presence. To all who may read this, please, listen to both of these songs.
This is not an ultimate end, but a new beginning.
Those Were the Days - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVdOQvx379Y
The Internationale - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwKiE0WxQyI
Right, this is it everyone. I hope to see you all again at some point.
One important part of the final WFE that I could not include due to limitations on the word count. Please read it.
"This merger was successful, and serves as an expression of just how strong the bonds of this region have been throughout these times."
That is all. It is a pleasure to have resided here all these years.