WA Delegate: None.
Founder: East poplar
Coalition of Leftist Comrades contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Beautiful Environments in Coalition of Leftist Comrades
World Census researchers spent many arduous weeks lying on beaches and trekking through rainforests to compile a definitive list of the most attractive and best cared for environments.
As a region, Coalition of Leftist Comrades is ranked 1,494th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
|1.||The Kingdom of Fonteinriet||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Failure is success if we learn from it.”|
|2.||The Queendom of Sophie IX||New York Times Democracy||“Love, peace, unity”|
|3.||The People Shout Cries of Amen||Corrupt Dictatorship||“It is accomplished.”|
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Rifty-clvii ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Cult of AoI and Coalition of Leftist Comrades.
- 12 days ago: The Keihin NSX Concept-GT of Keihin Real Racing lost WA Delegate status.
- 13 days ago: The Desolation of Smaug departed this region for Eggplant City.
- 13 days ago: The Keihin NSX Concept-GT of Keihin Real Racing departed this region for Steel Blue Castle.
- 13 days ago: The Keihin NSX Concept-GT of Keihin Real Racing altered the region's flag.
- 13 days ago: The Keihin NSX Concept-GT of Keihin Real Racing updated the World Factbook entry.
- 13 days ago: The Keihin NSX Concept-GT of Keihin Real Racing ordered the closure of embassies between Coalition of Leftist Comrades and The Cult of AoI.
- 13 days ago: The Keihin NSX Concept-GT of Keihin Real Racing removed the tag "Invader".
- 13 days ago: The Keihin NSX Concept-GT of Keihin Real Racing banned The RIfty is a Beast of AoI Military from the region.
Coalition of Leftist Comrades Regional Message Board
Would this region be willing to assist another region? If so, could whoever is in charge of military operations telegram me so we can discuss the details and see if you could this time?
I think this is a warzone, tho...
Oh dear, it appears that some things have changed.
What your problem was, you had something of an invader problem built up pretty bad like. This time of year when it gets cold they like to nest in your delegacy there, chew up your wiring. We flushed 'er out, gave it a little spit-shine. Should be like new. Regular maintenance will keep them from accumulating like that. Also, don't leave any leftover food lying around.
i believe my old leader wants to create embassies with you guys, i should have not put eggos2
Guys, I can't stay delegate forever.
In a few days I will have to resign from the WA.