WA Delegate: None.
Founder: East poplar
Coalition of Leftist Comrades contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in Coalition of Leftist Comrades
Nations ranked highly spend the most on developing and supporting industry, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, Coalition of Leftist Comrades is ranked 14,828th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Legacy of Sophie IX||New York Times Democracy||“Love, peace, unity”|
|2.||The People Shout Cries of Amen||Corrupt Dictatorship||“It is accomplished.”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Fonteinriet||Democratic Socialists||“Failure is success if we learn from it.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The black riders and Coalition of Leftist Comrades.
- : The First TBR Delegate of UnitedGermanRegions of the region The black riders ordered the closure of its embassy in Coalition of Leftist Comrades.
- : The Legacy of Sophie IX lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Legacy of Sophie IX unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- : The Legacy of Sophie IX password-protected the region.
- : The Legacy of Sophie IX revoked posting privileges on the Coalition of Leftist Comrades Message Board from embassy nations.
- : The Legacy of Sophie IX ordered the closure of embassies between Coalition of Leftist Comrades and The black riders.
- : The Legacy of Sophie IX altered the region's flag.
- : The Legacy of Sophie IX updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Unchecked Fury of After Forever departed this region for Unity.
Coalition of Leftist Comrades Regional Message Board
Would this region be willing to assist another region? If so, could whoever is in charge of military operations telegram me so we can discuss the details and see if you could this time?
I think this is a warzone, tho...
Oh dear, it appears that some things have changed.
What your problem was, you had something of an invader problem built up pretty bad like. This time of year when it gets cold they like to nest in your delegacy there, chew up your wiring. We flushed 'er out, gave it a little spit-shine. Should be like new. Regular maintenance will keep them from accumulating like that. Also, don't leave any leftover food lying around.
i believe my old leader wants to create embassies with you guys, i should have not put eggos2
Guys, I can't stay delegate forever.
In a few days I will have to resign from the WA.