WA Delegate: None.
Founder: East poplar
Coalition of Leftist Comrades contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Coalition of Leftist Comrades
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Coalition of Leftist Comrades is ranked 16,963rd in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The People Shout Cries of Amen||Corrupt Dictatorship||“It is accomplished.”|
|2.||The Legacy of Sophie IX||New York Times Democracy||“Love, peace, unity”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Fonteinriet||Democratic Socialists||“Failure is success if we learn from it.”|
- 9 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Coalition of Leftist Comrades.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Armed Republic of UnitedGermanRegions of the region The Black Riders ordered the closure of its embassy in Coalition of Leftist Comrades.
- 3 days 8 hours ago: The Legacy of Sophie IX lost WA Delegate status.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: The Legacy of Sophie IX unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: The Legacy of Sophie IX password-protected the region.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: The Legacy of Sophie IX revoked posting privileges on the Coalition of Leftist Comrades Message Board from embassy nations.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: The Legacy of Sophie IX ordered the closure of embassies between Coalition of Leftist Comrades and The Black Riders.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: The Legacy of Sophie IX altered the region's flag.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: The Legacy of Sophie IX updated the World Factbook entry.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: The Unchecked Fury of After Forever departed this region for Unity.
Coalition of Leftist Comrades Regional Message Board
Would this region be willing to assist another region? If so, could whoever is in charge of military operations telegram me so we can discuss the details and see if you could this time?
I think this is a warzone, tho...
Oh dear, it appears that some things have changed.
What your problem was, you had something of an invader problem built up pretty bad like. This time of year when it gets cold they like to nest in your delegacy there, chew up your wiring. We flushed 'er out, gave it a little spit-shine. Should be like new. Regular maintenance will keep them from accumulating like that. Also, don't leave any leftover food lying around.
i believe my old leader wants to create embassies with you guys, i should have not put eggos2
Guys, I can't stay delegate forever.
In a few days I will have to resign from the WA.