WA Delegate: The Grand Principality of San Juan de Sinka (elected )
Founder: The Theocracy of The CCS Founder
Embassies: Catholic, The United Defenders League, Right to Life, Vatican, The Christian Republic, Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae, Christian, League of Christian Nations, Bracara et Caralis, Christianity, Pro Life International, The conservative christians, The Illuminati, The Unified Christians Alliance, Stupor Mundi, Soli Deo gloria, and 23 others.Conservative League, Nelborne Union, Central Pacific Empire, POLATION, Parliamentary Union of Sovereign Nations, Christadelphia, Fifth Empire, The Patriarchy, The Kingdom of Wurttemberg, The Danube Federation, Maritime MAST, The Steel Legion, The Great Conservative Alliance, The Federal Commonwealth, Independent Dem of Catholic Territories, The League of Conservative Nations, Commonwealth of Catholic Nations, Conservative Alliance United, Orthanc at Isengard, Alter Europa, The Alliance of Roman Catholic States, Traditional Catholic Empire, and The Holy Roman Catholic Empire.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Coalition of Catholic States
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, Coalition of Catholic States is ranked 4,324th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Holy Republic of Gebidia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Cum Gaudia Infinita”|
|2.||The Neofeudalist Federation of Ecalpa||New York Times Democracy||“Not always right but never left.”|
|3.||The Federal Tri-State of Aquilaris||Democratic Socialists||“Eternita Ascendere”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Esponnise||New York Times Democracy||“Christi crux est mea lux”|
|5.||The Königreich of Blyskalia||New York Times Democracy||“Frömmigkeit, Freiheit, und Ehre”|
|6.||The Maritime Dominions of Potuxapeake||Civil Rights Lovefest||“God Bless Y'all Real Good”|
|7.||The Eternal Doorknocker-Knocker of Purplelandiana||Democratic Socialists||“Sic Semper Darth Tyrannus”|
|8.||The Holy Theocratic Kingdom of Faledoria||Moralistic Democracy||“Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam: Numquam Dede!”|
|9.||The Grand Principality of San Juan de Sinka||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Semper Fidelis”|
|10.||The Commonwealth of Catholic Equestria||New York Times Democracy||“Everypony Unto God”|
- : Embassy established between The Holy Roman Catholic Empire and Coalition of Catholic States.
- : The Federal Tri-State of Aquilaris suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Dictatorship of Harkatai departed this region for I Wish.
- : The Dictatorship of Harkatai arrived from DonaldTrumpland.
- : The Dictatorship of Harkatai of the region Nihilistic paradise proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Grand Principality of San Juan de Sinka agreed to construct embassies with The Holy Roman Catholic Empire.
- : The Transit Authority of Busmaster-General of the region Bus Stop proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Allied States of RIN Raindrop Valley International News 1 arrived from Osiris.
- : The Holy Empire of Germanlia of the region The Holy Roman Catholic Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Ireland and Coalition of Catholic States.
Coalition of Catholic States Regional Message Board
For some odd reason my form of government changed to Communist.. I didn't realize my decision making had such a drastic effect.. I was aiming for quite the opposite of Communism LOL
I will certainly pray for you and your family.
Hello, I come to recall something.
The Principality of Dorne of Sunspear started well months ago looking for pretenders to Burgundy-Auvergne with historic and geographical reasons to apply (I think we got The Holy Republic of Gebidia but I don't remember well). Also we added a great new casus belli, the Villareal's slander against me. Unfortunately, this captured the whole matter, starting what was not even a war and replacing the good RP of the Burgundian Succession. So, now that Villareal is nowhere and the region is calm again (maybe too much) I suggest to retake that RP, look for other firm pretenders and start it. What do you say?
I have no claims on Burgundy-Auvergne myself, but I should like to have a large RP debate about the claimants.