WA Delegate: The Dominion of Greater Bishwood (elected 33 days ago)
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Retail Industry in City of Gotham
As a region, City of Gotham is ranked 12,365th in the world for Largest Retail Industry.
|1.||The People's Republic of Mongrelville||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Live fast die young”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Earm||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Stand tall!”|
|3.||The Republic of Isenoc||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Happy New Year !!!”|
|4.||The Kingdom of The Ghost of King Hamlet||Father Knows Best State||“I'm but a figment of your imagination!”|
|5.||The Federation of Amsterdam Reborn||Left-wing Utopia||“We can make it anywhere.”|
|6.||The Dominion of Greater Bishwood||Democratic Socialists||“Like hell we are!”|
- 30 days ago: Embassy established between City of Gotham and The Black Riders.
- 32 days ago: The Allied States of Nutiwe departed this region for Mupomawawoy.
- 33 days ago: The Dominion of Greater Bishwood suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 33 days ago: The Dominion of Greater Bishwood replaced The Rogue Nation of BobMoran16 as WA Delegate.
- 33 days ago: The Principality of Jooniah departed this region for Mupomawawoy.
- 33 days ago: The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander of the region The Black Riders agreed to construct embassies.
- 33 days ago: The People's Republic of Mijiha departed this region for Mupomawawoy.
- 33 days ago: The Rogue Nation of BobMoran16 departed this region for Mupomawawoy.
- 33 days ago: The Rogue Nation of BobMoran16 suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 33 days ago: The Rogue Nation of BobMoran16 proposed constructing embassies with The Black Riders.
City of Gotham Regional Message Board
The Ancient Empires of The World is extending a hand to all of those conquered by The Black Riders. Abandon this region and join us as we grow and prepare to take down The Black Riders. (If you see a suppressed post from this colony on another message board, then they are trying to silence us).