WA Delegate: The Republic of Better than Orange Soda (elected )
Founder: Santas helper
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Crime Rates in Christmas
Nations ranked highly have very low levels of crime, given the population.
As a region, Christmas is ranked 8,153rd in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
|1.||The Evil Empire of Santa is Satan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Worship Me This Christmas!”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Tinseltoes||Authoritarian Democracy||“Tinseltoes the fourth”|
|3.||The Republic of Robert J Oppenheimer||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Remember Hiroshima, for you could be next”|
|4.||The Democratic Republic of Lebuckte||Capitalist Paradise||“A clever man commits no minor blunders.”|
|5.||The Santa States of Ho Ho Ho||Father Knows Best State||“Ho Ho Ho!”|
|6.||The Republic of Deltnon||Corrupt Dictatorship||“We like combat”|
|7.||The Christmas Tree States of Niomez||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Seeing is believing”|
|8.||The Knighthood of Kult||Democratic Socialists||“Alea jacta est!”|
|9.||The Kingdom of The Krampus||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Have you been good this year?”|
|10.||The Principality of Merrem III||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Et exercitui!”|
- : The Republic of The Unmelancholy Dane departed this region for Launching Point.
- : The Holy Empire of Wintervall arrived from The West Pacific.
- : Baubles ceased to exist.
- : The Protectorate of Imperial RiverCorps Armada 1st Fleet departed this region for Rivercorps missile installation.
- : The Community of Christadelphians of the region Christadelphia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Protectorate of Imperial RiverCorps Armada 1st Fleet arrived from Launching Point.
- : The Republic of Better than Orange Soda banned The Democratic Republic of Whats My Name from the region.
- : The Democratic Republic of Whats My Name departed this region for Nugut.
- : The Republic of Better than Orange Soda removed the tag "Puppet Storage".
- : The Republic of Better than Orange Soda removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly".
Christmas Regional Message Board
It's good to be back to Christmas. We are only six months away!!
The weather is fine here in Whoville as it is.
Merry Christmas (and happy holidays!) in July to all the nations in Christmas from Wintreath. :)
Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!
Why thank you! I was just out sunbathing in the midnight sun.
Hello, everybody. It's cold out there. Make sure to bundle up.