WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Santas helper
Infection Rate: 86.8% (153.07 billion infected, 23.34 billion survivors)
Infection Status: 87.3 Catastrophic
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Christmas
As a region, Christmas is ranked 111th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Evil Empire of Santa is Satan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Worship Me This Christmas!”|
|2.||The Democratic Republic of Lebuckte||Compulsory Consumerist State||“A clever man commits no minor blunders.”|
|3.||The Democratic Republic of Christmas Bunny||Father Knows Best State||“Hopping towards the tree”|
|4.||The Gustavo of Luz Maria||Father Knows Best State||“Lucecita”|
|5.||The Santa States of Ho Ho Ho||Father Knows Best State||“Ho Ho Ho!”|
|6.||The Lucia of Inger Rebel||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Take a dop with a cop”|
|7.||The Angelito of Ingerasul||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“╬ngerasul”|
|8.||The Peace of Bhafaza||Capitalist Paradise||“Sand is time!”|
|9.||The Protectorate of Kr||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Krypton”|
|10.||The Barony of Ealoness||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Live or let die!”|
- 8 hours ago: The Republic of Javier Baez departed this region for Chicago Cubs Cure Center.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Oatonae ceased to exist.
- 3 days 10 hours ago: The Kingdom of Clowns are scary arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: The Republic of Swebehemia departed this region for German Confederation.
- 5 days ago: The Principality of Wingwow departed this region for Equestria.
- 5 days ago: The United Kingdom of Swarkles departed this region for Spear Danes.
- 5 days ago: The Empire of Prevalent Thomas lost WA Delegate status.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Not another Land departed this region for Spear Danes.
- 6 days ago: The Empire of Prevalent Thomas departed this region for Spear Danes.
- 6 days ago: The Empire of Prevalent Thomas unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
Christmas Regional Message Board
Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!
I see that you are indeed "I am scared". I know when you are sleeping, I know when you're awake. (Kinda creepy isn't it?) I've been from Half the World to The Other Half of The World and places inbetween. Even had a nice trip to The Moon to visit with the lovely Moderator Crazy girl who resides there. Don't worry yourself, you're in the proud Liberated region of Christmas. Feel free to wave to the raiders and defenders as they pass through.
Speaking of which, looks like we could use our WFE cleaned up again.
Sadly I can't help with cleaning up the WFE.
Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho! It seems to have been managed for now.
Don't they ever get bored with this? Honestly, some people -- who certainly won't be getting any nice presents this Christmas if I get any say in the matter -- really need to get a life...
*waves to raiders as they gallop back to their den*
'New Brussels' whoever they really are, is still trying to repeal our Liberation.
Yesterday, after their proposal had just droped out of the list of submissions due to not reaching quorum on time, I sent every delegate who'd approved the repeal that time around a TG explaining that the Liberation is still needed to protect this region against getting seized & locked-down as a trophy by one raiding group or another and asking that they refrain from approving the repeal again if it was re-submitted. This TG reached only 43 of the 52 delegates involved, as the other 9 have a block against campaign TGs in place. Several of those delegates have already replied, thanking me for the information and agreeing not to re-approve the proposal, and I expect that some others who have not yet replied will also refrain from continuing to support it.
The repeal has been re-submitted, I am keeping an eye on things, and I am sending a TG to any delegate who approves it this time around but who wasn't on my earlier list.
You know, the game has given Orient Are a very appropriate set of main industries...
Woodchip Exports: because we support carpenters
Beef-Based Agriculture: actually it's camels rather than cattle, but the basic idea is there
Information Technology: Prophecy!