WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Santas helper
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Police Ratios in Christmas
Nations ranked highly have large numbers of police or other law enforcement officials compared to the number to citizens.
As a region, Christmas is ranked 5,027th in the world for Highest Police Ratios.
|1.||The Evil Empire of Santa is Satan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Worship Me This Christmas!”|
|2.||The Democratic Republic of Lebuckte||Father Knows Best State||“A clever man commits no minor blunders.”|
|3.||The Dictatorship of Tinseltoes||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Tinseltoes the fourth”|
|4.||The Gustavo of Luz Maria||Father Knows Best State||“Lucecita”|
|5.||The Lucia of Inger Rebel||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Take a dop with a cop”|
|6.||The Santa States of Ho Ho Ho||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ho Ho Ho!”|
|7.||The Kingdom of The Krampus||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Have you been good this year?”|
|8.||The Angelito of Ingerasul||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“╬ngerasul”|
|9.||The Christmas of Christmas - Craciun||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All I want for Christmas is you”|
|10.||The X-mas defender of Ivonay||Psychotic Dictatorship||“For peace!”|
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Republic of Imperial Puppet departed this region for Transilvania.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Republic of -Pluto departed this region for Shrekistan.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Kingdom of The Krampus arrived from Osiris.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Republic of Meepcraftia departed this region for Central Atlantic Islands of the Pacific.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Republic of Meepcraftia arrived from Central Atlantic Islands of the Pacific.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Republic of -Pluto arrived from The West Pacific.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Republic of Imperial Puppet arrived from Warzone Australia.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: The Militarized Republic of BOUGHEYIA of the region Alliance Of Armed Nations withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Confederacy of Pheonixxia ceased to exist.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The Kingdom of The Rainbow Riders arrived from The Republic Nations.
Christmas Regional Message Board
Hello new government. I see you are trying to repeal "Liberate Christmas." I have previously put a similar proposal on the SC forum (under The Colony of The Isles of Random). This region is highly prone to invasion by the large raider groups. As the people at the SC forums have told me, the moment a repeal proposal hits the vote, some raider group will come and take this region.
The only way to prevent this would be to create a endorsement count of over 20 and hold it for several weeks.
And another side note, the Christmas region contains very few active nations which care about the status of the region.
A simple guardian occupation might be what is best for the region. Simply put "Merry Christmas" in the factbook and try to keep raiders out.
Hello! Me and my friends are moving hear to start out playing nationstates! That's why you are seeing other nations come.
Hello nations of Christmas! I come from the region known as the Alliance of Armed Nations. Often shortened to the AOAN. We will be sending a few nations in to get a delegate in this region and defend you from the raiders that too often attack your lands. We hope this will help your region thrive once more!
Vice-Delegate of the AOAN
Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!
I oppose any attempt to repeal our Liberation. Let Christmas remain a free and open region, impossible to be locked down with a password. Otherwise, next time it's raided, someone will just decide we need yet another Liberation resolution. The other option would be to let me refound the region, and no one seems interested in that.
Hello everyone. I would like to know a bit about the history of this region.
Christmas gets raided and then liberated frequently. It's the price we pay for being a Founderless region. Some of our nations go on the annual sleigh rides around NationStates during the Christmas season. Otherwise we hang out and watch the visitors come and go.
I suggest refoundation.
Wouldn't that involve clearing the region of people? It seems that some natives are okay with the ebb and flow of raids. Wouldn't leaving them alone be best?
It was just a suggestion. Just want to help.