WA Delegate: The Christmas Tree States of Niomez (elected )
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Christmas
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Christmas is ranked 8,687th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Tinseltoes||Authoritarian Democracy||“Tinseltoes the fourth”|
|2.||The Reservebelgen of Gulden||Democratic Socialists||“Carpe Diem”|
|3.||The Festive Christmas Community of Bears of the North Pole||Corporate Bordello||“We are Santa's BIG helpers”|
|4.||The Merry and Bright Republic of The Holly and the Ivy||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Merry Christmas!”|
|5.||The Christmas Open Sleigh of Jolly Ole Saint Nick||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“...And to all a Good Night !”|
|6.||The Christmas Tree States of Niomez||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Seeing is believing”|
|7.||The Kingdom of Judealem||Moralistic Democracy||“Greater, Larger, Bigger”|
|8.||The Republic of Snow Stag||Democratic Socialists||“Colder the better.”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Nova Noel||New York Times Democracy||“Ho Ho Ho”|
|10.||The Xmas Day Transmogrification of Mr Grinch||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Maybe Christmas...perhaps...means a little bit more!”|
- : Kult ceased to exist.
- : The Christmas Tree States of Niomez appointed The Free Land of Peppermint Road as Protector of Presents with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Christmas.
- : The Armed Republic of Hietannitiasrarta departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Christmas Tree States of Niomez ejected and banned The Armed Republic of Hietannitiasrarta from the region.
- : The Republic of Jefulleis departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Christmas Tree States of Niomez ejected and banned The Republic of Jefulleis from the region.
- : The Incorporated States of -Avenging- departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Christmas Tree States of Niomez ejected and banned The Incorporated States of -Avenging- from the region.
- : The Republic of The Arbeiters departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Christmas Tree States of Niomez ejected and banned The Republic of The Arbeiters from the region.
Christmas Regional Message Board
Hello. I was surprised to find a region with this name. So i guess, I will remain in this snowy region.
Is this place alive? I was the last one to post and that was 9 days ago. Are all the officers the same person? Kinda of weird that no one talks much. Don't mean to offend but if the population is 55, than one would think we would be a little more active. Can I have an officer spot, I could do something?
Oh yeah! Give this guy an officer spot! He's not suspicious at all!
Well you don't have to if you don't want to but I ask you, what are you doing for this place exactly? Thought I would help out but it's okay, I will just sit here and not say anything.
Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!
Christmas is an old but generally quiet region, interrupted by the occasional raid and liberation due to our Founderless and Liberated status. If someone new is asking to be an regional officer, when there are other natives that have been here for over ten years, it's going to sound like a potential raider looking for an opportunity to gain control. Nothing personal, but Christmas gets raided often. ;)
That said, build yourself an igloo, pull up a dog sled and a reindeer or two, and make yourself at home.
Thank you for explaining sir, I thought I could be of some use but I will do as you say and just build an igloo.
We have reason to believe this region will soon be invaded. There are nations currently in this region gathering influence that will strike when the moment is right. We will be watching.
Hokay, so as we currently not only aren't under raiders' control but actually have native Regional Officers, might one or another of those RO's feel like restoring the region's former 'Multi-Species' tag? After all, our assorted nations' populations include humans, Santa's elves, bears, reindeer, maybeso some robots and some grinches, maybeso even other peoples too...