WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Dilia
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in Chalker
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, Chalker is ranked 17,088th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The Kingdom of Amhor||Right-wing Utopia||“Amhor Amhor Amhor”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Kallia||Left-wing Utopia||“Honor, Family, Peace”|
|3.||The Borderlands of Phagoria||Corporate Police State||“P”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Druwaith Iaur||Father Knows Best State||“Even an acorn can become a mighty oak”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Halliran Idai||Left-wing Utopia||“Elethia, giyre, kastien”|
|6.||The Domain of Ridenow||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Ridenow”|
|7.||The Nomadic Peoples of Murithel||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Birds of a feather are tasty together”|
|8.||The Republic of Glathriel||Corporate Police State||“Agile - mobile - hostile”|
|9.||The Republic of Makiem||Corporate Police State||“May your tadpoles be strong”|
|10.||The Republic of Slongorn||Democratic Socialists||“Love the land and it will provide”|
- 7 days ago: The People's Republic of Intelligent Thomas of the region Freecomunism cancelled the closure of its embassy in Chalker.
- 7 days ago: The Demon Goddess of Vandoosa Dreiunddreissig of the region Freecomunism ordered the closure of its embassy in Chalker.
- 81 days ago: Embassy established between Freecomunism and Chalker.
- 84 days ago: The Republic of Dilia agreed to construct embassies with Freecomunism.
- 85 days ago: Second greek empire of the region Freecomunism proposed constructing embassies.
- 92 days ago: The Domain of Ridenow arrived from Lazarus.
- 95 days ago: The Domain of Ridenow ceased to exist.
- 122 days ago: The Borderlands of Phagoria arrived from Lazarus.
- 122 days ago: The Borderlands of Phagoria ceased to exist.
- 150 days ago: The Borderlands of Phagoria arrived from Balder.
Chalker Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.