WA Delegate (non-executive): The Dominion of Aanon Bay (elected 7 days ago)
Founder: The Empire of Emporer Islands
Embassies: India, Coalition of Catholic States, Syria, China, GREAT Britain, United States of America, Central Eastern Europe, United Alliance Of Nations, France, Israel, Asia, Philippines, Gay, Soli Deo gloria, North Africa, Federation of Free States, and 14 others.Confederation of Nations, United Empire of Islam, The Species Alliance, New Republica, Cashnatchee, Lebanon, The Darwin Allied Republics, The Arab League, Commonwealth of Liberty, Callington, Catian Gulf, Commonwealth of Free Nations, Libertatem, and United Governments of South East Asia.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in Central Pacific Empire
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, Central Pacific Empire is ranked 9,273rd in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The People's religion's of Floydtopeu||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“for the people”|
|2.||The Federal Republic of Latin and Central America||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Equality, Fraternity, Liberty”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Ichaland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Tya um, teli fa, con santios”|
|4.||The New United Kingdom of Rex Lucian||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For Flag, For Country and For God”|
|5.||The Discoverian Failed State of DiscOrdant||Corporate Police State||“A Rising Star Gathers No Dust”|
|6.||The Free Soviet Socialist Island of New Kalash||New York Times Democracy||“May We Have Long Lasting Peace To The CPE”|
|7.||The Empire of Cyrahzia||Benevolent Dictatorship||“From ashes, we will be victorious!”|
|8.||The Colony of RexIsland||Democratic Socialists||“The Old Rex Lucian”|
|9.||The Red Federation of Faikliren||Capitalist Paradise||“Labore et Honore”|
|10.||The Republic of Bankstown City||Democratic Socialists||“City of Progress. Silver Knight of the CPE!!”|
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Empire of CPE International Delegate 1 arrived from Osiris.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Kingdom of Shakovina ceased to exist.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The Republic of Commonwealth of Free Nations Ambassador3 ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Incorporated States of North of South arrived from Federation of Free States.
- 5 days ago: The Federation of Desdenea of the region The House of The Sun withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Kingdom of The Seafield Islands Ambassador 7 ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Holy Empire of Nezeriz II arrived from Nazi Europa.
- 7 days ago: The Dominion of Aanon Bay replaced The Incorporation of Apple as WA Delegate.
- 7 days ago: The Empire of CPE International Delegate 1 ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Incorporated States of North of South departed this region for Federation of Free States.
Central Pacific Empire Regional Message Board
I The Commonwealth of The Kingdom of Mercia swear to serve to my best ability the elected Prime Minister, the Emperor and most importantly, the Central Pacific Empire. I swear to always uphold and respect the constitution and laws of the region, and any decisions made by its judiciary.
Looking into our electoral law I wanted to make sure I didn't confuse the meaning of the following clause:
"D. If, following the election period, non-WA votes outweigh WA votes in totality, the points allocated to each WA vote is to
be multiplied as per 9.B. above plus 0.25, until such a time that WA votes equal more than 50% of the total voting score."
If I take its meaning right this means that in our recent election, since the 4 WA members despite the weight of x3.25 (a ratio of 13:4 votes) failed to garner half of the overall points the weight is increased to x3.5 and so on until 50% of points are cast by WA nations. Is this correct?
Glad we have two Conservatives in government :) Congrats Mercia! A great first election result.
I The Kingdom of Ichaland swear to serve to my best ability the elected Prime Minister, the Emperor and most importantly, the Central Pacific Empire. I swear to always uphold and respect the constitution and laws of the region, and any decisions made by its judiciary.
Congratulations to my colleagues! Your victory demonstrates an appetite for our agenda and our commitment to the region.
I challenge the Prime Minister to also take note of the courts decision and make clear your own stance on the 'political campaign' law, and if you oppose it, abolish it!
I am glad to see no party wining a domination or majority!
Hi all, thank you for your votes and support for myself and for our party. Congratulations also to all that ran in the election. It was one that tired the region, and we now need to build up from a lost fatigue.
Shortly, I will announce my government, but I present to the region my initial targets Statement:
1. We will review the importance of having resident ambassadors in other regions, and also establish a system whereby communication with ambassadors in our region is kept open. The foreign affairs ministry will also invest energy in exploring opportunities to become a safe haven for regions with no founder security.
2. I will not appoint a recruitment minister, but rather make it the responsibility of all ministers to recruit and contribute to growth and development.
3. The Defense Ministry must actively encourage WA membership, IAF membership and undertake one security mission. This ministry will also be responsible for recruiting from regions where people have been banned from their homes (I.e the rejected realms)
4. The Interior Affairs ministry will be responsible for facilitating population engagement with the government and the region. This ministry will be responsible for recruiting from new nations (The Pacific etc).
5. The Justice Ministry will implement a proper procedure for judicial review of laws. This ministry must also recruit from revived nations such as Lazurus.
6. Finally, a new ministry, the Facilities Ministry, will look after the forum and be responsible for other off-site engagement opportunities. This ministry must focus on recruitment of WA members specifically.
I think I have created a great formula for activity and growth.
Hopefully we have no more political turbulence!
I The Republic of Centralton swear to serve to my best ability the elected Prime Minister, the Emperor and most importantly, the Central Pacific Empire. I swear to always uphold and respect the constitution and laws of the region, and any decisions made by its judiciary.
I am concerned with your agenda Aanon - which only has mandate because the electoral options were limited! I suggest comprehensive public debate on all matters you raise!
Raindrop Valley International News: 22 July 2014
Good evening and welcome to RIN, Raindrop Valley International News.
I’m Shannon Cole.
In The Holy Empire of Raindrop Valley Patriarch Joseph has called for an immediate end to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and reiterated calls from Church leaders to seek an open hearted, peaceful solution. The Patriarch also condemned the threats to Christians in Mosul, Iraq. The invasion of northern Iraq by Islamic State troops has seen a complete displacement of Iraq’s Christian community from lands they have occupied for nearly 2,000 years. The Patriarch has called on the International community to take action.
In the Central Pacific Empire, extra-ordinary elections took place which have seen The Dominion of Aanon Bay elected as Prime Minister, following the resignation of Prime Minister The United Kingdom of Lentheric. Despite the re-election, the Conservative Alliance was able to maintain a 27% support base, whilst the Liberal support sky rocketed to over 40%. The Dominion of Aanon Bay has already called for dramatic changes to regional governance, including having no recruitment minister, and introducing a ‘’Facilities Minister’ to oversee the forum and ‘regional facilities’. The role of this ministry is still vague, and it appears the government will take an ad hoc approach to recruitment.
Moving now to our India bureau, since the political, social and economic situation in this region has been largely inactive, RIN will be relocating its bureau the Coalition of Catholic States. Reporting from this bureau will begin in future editions of RIN news bulletins.
Moving now to The Kingdom of Denmark, this bureau will be located at the [region]Commonwealth of Crowns[region] following the suggestion of media restrictions in the [region]Kingdom of Denmark[region].
The Allied States of RIN Raindrop Valley International News is also excited to announce that we have opened a news bureau in the Confederation of nations. This bureau will begin reporting from the next news bulletin.
RIN: News from The Holy Empire of Raindrop Valley to the world.
Congratulations to my Conservative Alliance friends, job well done!
I call on the government to condemn the Christian persecution in Mosul!
“Our hearts go out to the Christians in the Holy Land, in Lebanon, in Syria, in Iraq, in Egypt and all the innocent victims of violence in the Middle East.”