WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Kingdom of Lentheric2 (elected 40 days ago)
Founder: The Empire of Emporer Islands
Embassies: India, Asia, Gay, Soli Deo gloria, North Africa, Federation of Free States, Confederation of Nations, United Empire of Islam, The Species Alliance, New Republica, Cashnatchee, Lebanon, The Darwin Allied Republics, The Arab League, Callington, Commonwealth of Free Nations, and 10 others.Libertatem, Yokai, The Covenant of Shrek, Coalition of Catholic States, Far East States Federation, The Commonwealth of Kings, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Role Player Coalition, Capitalist Paradise, and Petria.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in Central Pacific Empire
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, Central Pacific Empire is ranked 13,043rd in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
|1.||The Confederacy of Tugeva||Capitalizt||“For Life, Liberty, and Property”|
|2.||The Empire of Cyrahzia||Compulsory Consumerist State||“From ashes, we will be victorious!”|
|3.||The Republic of Georgiaville||Father Knows Best State||“Today Equality rises above Inequality”|
|4.||The Incorporated States of Ambassador to the UEI||Free-Market Paradise||“Ambassador to the UEI Minister of Foreign Affairs”|
|5.||The Republic of Jagala||Capitalist Paradise||“Heade üllatuste maa”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of Papal Guard||Left-Leaning College State||“Off duty”|
|7.||The Republic of Centralton||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The sunburnt centre”|
|8.||The Empire of CPE International Delegate 1||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“International Delegate of the Central Pacific Empire”|
|9.||The Federation of Deutsche Lufthansa AG||Capitalist Paradise||“Lufthansa - There is no better way to fly”|
|10.||The Holy Empire of Holy See Press Office||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Press Office of the Holy See”|
- 22 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Peoples Federation of Qandaristan and Central Pacific Empire.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Republic of United Regions Administrator of the region United Regions Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Empire of Filanien departed this region for Madrigal.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Empire of Emporer Islands barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: The Gloriously Superior Empire of Storgaard arrived from Eurasian Socialist Union.
- 4 days ago: The COK Ambassador of Sundred Embassy departed this region for Kingdom of America.
- 4 days ago: The COK Ambassador of Sundred Embassy arrived from United Regions Alliance.
- 4 days ago: The Community of Imperator45 of the region The Peoples Federation of Qandaristan ordered the closure of its embassy in Central Pacific Empire.
- 5 days ago: The Mysterious Terrairship of -San Luis Obispo arrived from Gay.
- 5 days ago: The Multi-colored Dinosaurs of Isla de Yoshi departed this region for Gay.
Central Pacific Empire Regional Message Board
Party breakdown of votes:
Regional Liberal Party: 33%
Regional Progressive Movement: 21%
Conservative Alliance: 20%
Damn, looks like I missed the election.
Congrats Aanon and all.
Your Majesty, Honourable Members of the CPE,
I thank you for trusting my to serve this great region once more. I wish my successor everything of the best hoping that this term will be better than my term... With that said, I hereby hand in my resignation as Prime Minister of the CPE.
You ought to be proud of the Jan-Feb government which really started the year with a bang!
I am also pleased to serve the region for another term as an independent. I enjoy the specialization that being a minister brings and look forward to contribution to another successful term.
Thank you all for your votes!
Its sad the muslim community did not get too much behind me to make sure we have a voice. Aanon raindrop and perlamo are all pro catholic and will continue to silence the islamiah
I'm sorry, but I think that they were sensible enough not to elect a religiously biased leader.
(If you can't see the irony, I don't know what is wrong with any of you)
My New Government and Initial Targets Statement
Thank you citizens for voting for me at this election. I am confident with my government, that we can deliver great results for our region. By the end of this term, I hope to have a more managed, coordinated and proactive government and a region buzzing with activity and optimism.
I will begin with the following cabinet line-up, but should I feel a Minister is not performing, I will alter their role, or remove them as a Minister.
Foreign Affairs: The Holy Empire of Raindrop Valley: I firmly believe we need small government, and in my view, the Foreign Affairs Minister continues to grow into a giant beast. I know the Conservative side of politics are supporters of small government, and therefore, I appoint Raindrop V as a the Minister for this important ministry.
I believe the Ministry needs to:
1. Unwind permanent ambassadors to most regions.
2. Make the CPE International Delegate Nation more active, and make sure it visits each region we have an embassy with in the two month term.
3. Ensure the FFS-CPE Treaty Meeting occurs at the FFS as per our treaty.
4. Open new embassies
5. Invite heads of state to visit our region.
Interior Affairs Ministry: The Republic of Cliffton
Cliffton is a well-respected and was the most highly voted candidate at the election. Accordingly, I think Cliffton is the most appropriate Interior Affairs Minister. This Ministry should support activity, facilitate discussion, gauge public opinion, keep the region informed and be the go to person for civil-government engagement.
This Ministry should:
1. Keep the region informed of Government Activity, building on Forssaland’s official news releases.
2. Liaise directly with nations in the regions to determine needs and wants and report back regularly.
3. Help in cultivating civil society groups, political groups and the like in order to build a vibrant community.
Defence Ministry: The Republic of Forssaland
Clearly our current defence mechanisms work to some degree, but our armed forces lacks both internal support and any real value. Countless governments over the last twelve months have tried to revive this, to no avail. I know a couple of years ago, Forssaland undertook an extensive review which informed defence policy for sometime. Eventually, with changes of government at the time, these policy changes stalled. It is time for us to again review extensively our defence mechanisms.
This Ministry should:
1. Forssaland to undertake an extensive ‘CPE Defence Review 2015’ to help the governments of this year have a good, strong and strategic defence policy.
2. Continue to encourage membership to the Imperial Armed Forces.
3. Support recruitment of WA members.
4. Enforce Defence Law.
Recruitment Ministry: The Incorporated States of Norton Island
The recruitment ministry under Raindrop Valley last month worked, because the government worked collaboratively on this under Lentheric2’s leadership. I would like Norton to continue this approach and aim for:
1. A population of 80 residents
2. At least 30 citizens
3. At least 15 WA members
Justice Ministry: The Kingdom of Perlamo State
I would like to introduce a mandatory period for the Justice Minister to make comment on legislation before it goes forward to have the opportunity to make sure laws are consistent with the constitution and existing laws. This Ministry should also continually review laws and advise on new laws.
I do welcome comments and feedback, and look forward to working with you all.
Thank you Lentheric2 for laying strong foundations for our 2015.
Congratulations Raindrop and Perlamo - glad we have a good representation. It looks like conservative values will be well protected!
Best of luck to the new government.
Emperor, are you able to release the remaining results of candidiates who did not qualify?
Shem clearly represents a dangerous and extremist position of islam
Aanon spends nearly twice as much on spirituality as Shem does. And yet we are calling him extremist?