WA Delegate: The Popular Republic of Grigia (elected 58 days ago)
Founder: The Contrary clowns of THE KANGAROO
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Celtic warrior
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Celtic warrior is ranked 1,494th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Arms Dealers of Selenaqui||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You don't need courage when you've got a gun!”|
|2.||The Popular Republic of Grigia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Older Lover”|
|3.||The Apocalyptic doggies of Aylandlandfive||Democratic Socialists||“zombies rule you just drool”|
|4.||The Independent State of Gwaihir||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Unity, Fidelity, Strength”|
|5.||The Contrary clowns of THE KANGAROO||Father Knows Best State||“here today and BOING ! there manyana ”|
- 9 days ago: The Apocalyptic doggies of Aylandlandfive arrived from Lazarus.
- 9 days ago: The Apocalyptic doggies of Aylandlandfive ceased to exist.
- 27 days ago: Aylandland ceased to exist.
- 37 days ago: The Apocalyptic doggies of Aylandlandfive arrived from Balder.
- 38 days ago: The Apocalyptic doggies of Aylandlandfive ceased to exist.
- 43 days ago: Embassy established between Ravencroft and Celtic warrior.
- 43 days ago: The Independent State of Gwaihir arrived from League of Cobalt Nations.
- 46 days ago: The Contrary clowns of THE KANGAROO agreed to construct embassies with Ravencroft.
- 50 days ago: The Free Forests of Rhosgobel of the region Ravencroft proposed constructing embassies.
- 52 days ago: Embassy established between The Annoyed Cat and Celtic warrior.
Celtic warrior Regional Message Board
Sod the lot of you then. I am offski but before I go a little tip for all you smokers out there. If you roll your own and decide to use one of those rolling things remember to use a paper otherwise you get tobacco all over your keyboard. Trust me on that one. Mind you it makes a change from me spilling lager or cider over it :>_
3. a crying punk singer
4. a dancing Lenin (?)
trying to do my best, mate... sorry for the inconvinience
Hello from TWS! Nations wishing to holiday here are welcome! Although a 2 week trip is the maximum, on pain of death!
Many kind regards, The WSWA Honorary Delegate of Anduz
welcome back Gwaihir
Anyone shed any light on this?
At moment my pc is telling me that I am currently not connected to any networks. Usually it says connected to local and internet?
pc is in my house and I have sole access to it. Definitly got me baffled
Cheers for any input guys
It took me forever and a half, but I finished a page of the book, along with pieces from a bunch of other scenes that haven't been strung together yet. :D