WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of George Brac
Cayman Islands is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Workforce Participation Rate in Cayman Islands
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to estimate the percentage of citizens who are employed.
As a region, Cayman Islands is ranked 13,310th in the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
|1.||The Queen's State of George Brac||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Home”|
- : Kraid6 ceased to exist.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Cabo Verde and Cayman Islands.
- : The Queen's State of George Brac ordered the closure of embassies between Cayman Islands and Cabo Verde.
- : The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Cayman Islands and Newark.
- : Kraid6 arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Queen's State of George Brac arrived from Newark.
- : The Queen's State of George Brac departed this region for Newark.
- : The Queen's State of George Brac agreed to construct embassies with Newark.
Cayman Islands Regional Message Board
Greetings, i have come with an invitation from the Caribben Community, an Organization that was created to bring the
Caribbean regions together, to talk, and decide on issues, Protecting each others, and Working on Economic Integration,
we will be waiting for Cayman Island's Ambassadore in the "Caribbean Community" Region.
The Ambassadore can either be a puppet nation from the Founder or President, or a volunteered nation from the region itself.
The Forum is being Built as we speak, we hope you can contact us soon, so we can include you in the Alliance...
Cayman Islands was one day part of the alliance, we hope you can reafirm it by sending an ambassadore, you can take your time discussing it with the British Empire.
Clean start: The old messages have no bearing upon the region as it stands now.
Good thing I had checked. Wrong region.