WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Goulais
Caucasus is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Beautiful Environments in Caucasus
World Census researchers spent many arduous weeks lying on beaches and trekking through rainforests to compile a definitive list of the most attractive and best cared for environments.
As a region, Caucasus is ranked 13,021st in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
|1.||The Queen's State of Goulais||New York Times Democracy||“Paradise at Home”|
- 34 days ago: The Empire of Holy Lazica ceased to exist.
- 160 days ago: Embassy established between Columbus and Caucasus.
- 160 days ago: Embassy established between Caucasus and Ainin.
- 161 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Freedom Front and Caucasus.
- 163 days ago: The Queen's State of Capitol Square of the region Columbus agreed to construct embassies.
- 163 days ago: The Queen's State of Goulais proposed constructing embassies with Columbus.
- 163 days ago: The Queen's State of Goulais agreed to construct embassies with Ainin.
- 163 days ago: The Queen's State of Goulais ordered the closure of embassies between Caucasus and Freedom Front.
- 163 days ago: The Queen's State of BZ of the region Ainin proposed constructing embassies.
- 168 days ago: Embassy cancelled between World and Caucasus.
Caucasus Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.