WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Goulais
Caucasus contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Caucasus
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Caucasus is ranked 5,895th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Queen's State of Goulais||New York Times Democracy||“Paradise at Home”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of Mestaiza||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mostly Harmless”|
- 27 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Mestaiza arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 97 days ago: The Empire of Holy Lazica ceased to exist.
- 223 days ago: Embassy established between Columbus and Caucasus.
- 223 days ago: Embassy established between Caucasus and Ainin.
- 224 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Freedom Front and Caucasus.
- 226 days ago: The Queen's State of Capitol Square of the region Columbus agreed to construct embassies.
- 226 days ago: The Queen's State of Goulais proposed constructing embassies with Columbus.
- 226 days ago: The Queen's State of Goulais agreed to construct embassies with Ainin.
- 226 days ago: The Queen's State of Goulais ordered the closure of embassies between Caucasus and Freedom Front.
- 226 days ago: The Queen's State of BZ of the region Ainin proposed constructing embassies.
Caucasus Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.