WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Goulais
Caucasus is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Caucasus
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Caucasus is ranked 14,595th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Queen's State of Goulais||New York Times Democracy||“Paradise at Home”|
- 60 days ago: The Empire of Holy Lazica ceased to exist.
- 186 days ago: Embassy established between Columbus and Caucasus.
- 186 days ago: Embassy established between Caucasus and Ainin.
- 187 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Freedom Front and Caucasus.
- 189 days ago: The Queen's State of Capitol Square of the region Columbus agreed to construct embassies.
- 189 days ago: The Queen's State of Goulais proposed constructing embassies with Columbus.
- 189 days ago: The Queen's State of Goulais agreed to construct embassies with Ainin.
- 189 days ago: The Queen's State of Goulais ordered the closure of embassies between Caucasus and Freedom Front.
- 189 days ago: The Queen's State of BZ of the region Ainin proposed constructing embassies.
- 194 days ago: Embassy cancelled between World and Caucasus.
Caucasus Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.