WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Goulais
Caucasus contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in Caucasus
Nations ranked highly devote relatively large amounts of public money to subsidizing business, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, Caucasus is ranked 9,499th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of Mestaiza||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mostly Harmless”|
|2.||The Queen's State of Goulais||New York Times Democracy||“Paradise at Home”|
- 23 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Mestaiza arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 92 days ago: The Empire of Holy Lazica ceased to exist.
- 218 days ago: Embassy established between Columbus and Caucasus.
- 218 days ago: Embassy established between Caucasus and Ainin.
- 219 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Freedom Front and Caucasus.
- 221 days ago: The Queen's State of Capitol Square of the region Columbus agreed to construct embassies.
- 221 days ago: The Queen's State of Goulais proposed constructing embassies with Columbus.
- 221 days ago: The Queen's State of Goulais agreed to construct embassies with Ainin.
- 221 days ago: The Queen's State of Goulais ordered the closure of embassies between Caucasus and Freedom Front.
- 221 days ago: The Queen's State of BZ of the region Ainin proposed constructing embassies.
Caucasus Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.