WA Delegate: The Most Holy and Grand Empire of Christian Democrats (elected 246 days ago)
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Catholic
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Catholic is ranked 955th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Holy Matriarchy of Our Lady of The Nunnish Nations||Moralistic Democracy||“A Nation of Sisters who can Raise a few Blisters!”|
|2.||The Queen and Peoples of Amaranthine Asphodel||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Nothing poetic in the world shall dwell!”|
|3.||The Catholic Republic of Flomany||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“In Deo Speramus”|
|4.||The Theocracy of Fransmany||Democratic Socialists||“In God We Hope ”|
|5.||The Catholic Commonwealth of Osbalstium||New York Times Democracy||“Illigitimi non carberundum”|
|6.||The Sede Vacante of Apostolic see||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Extra omnes!”|
|7.||The Most Serene Republic of Citta di Aquavivano||Moralistic Democracy||“Cćdite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius”|
|8.||The Holy Protectorate of Devoted Decons||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“And with your spirit.”|
|9.||The Roman Catholic Empire of Schiltzberg||Moralistic Democracy||“Deum Super Omnia”|
|10.||The Counter Reformation of Oire||Democratic Socialists||“Cén fath?”|
- 7 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of The Hidden Assassins departed this region for Assassins.
- 7 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of The Hidden Assassins arrived from Eowyth Union.
- 9 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Angeli Dei ceased to exist.
- 19 hours ago: The Imperial Democratic States of One United Republic arrived from Balder.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Our Blessed Mother arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Squitwert arrived from Coalition of Catholic States.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Protection of Saint Michael The Archangel updated the World Factbook entry.
- 3 days ago: The Federation of Auralia arrived from Lazarus.
- 6 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of UNITED NATIONS OF THE NEW FOUNDING FATHR arrived from Balder.
- 6 days ago: The Holy Empire of Leominster ceased to exist.
Catholic Regional Message Board
We should have an interregional poll about this. Then implement it in all Catholic regions.
I'm rather confused as to why we are voting on morals.
"Morality is not decided on by a majority vote. Right is right if nobody's right, and wrong is wrong if everybody's wrong."
- Said some religious figure
It's silly for CATHOLIC regions to vote on morality.
My two cents.
If I were to change the WFE, what do you want it to say?
Keep everything the way it is, but remove the following:
1. The Forum
2. The election taglines if we aren't going to have elections
3. New Octopucta's (RIP) name
Other than that, I don't see any problem. However, if we are going to say we hold traditional Catholic beliefs, we can't then go around and vote on morals.
Have we transitioned from a democracy into a benevolent dictatorship in my absence? :)
You do know that Right To Life and all of the major Catholic regions had a pro-life summit last year, eh?
I was a representative for the CCS, using my old nation (Voschod Kamchatka and Sakhalin).
Okay, but you weren't voting on whether or not abortion is right or wrong, you were talking about advancing the pro-life cause on NS. From what I am understanding about the current discussion, there is talk about Catholic regions voting on whether or not abortion is okay. If I have misunderstood the debate, I apologize.
Good point. I stand corrected.
Just to say, I miss New Octopucta. Alas...
With regard to voting on Abortion and other morals, that is a bad idea. First because as pointed out morals are not voted upon by majority vote. B - If we are following the Church's teaching, then we should continue to use her teaching as our guide for our moral stances. 3.) Even with all of that morals are never black and white, and vary from situation to situation often times relying on prudential judgment of the those who are involved. Lastly, all that being said, A happy & Blessed belated New Year (Rosh Hashanah) and early Yom Kippur.