WA Delegate (non-executive): The Federation of Auralia (elected 110 days ago)
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Catholic
As a region, Catholic is ranked 16,460th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Most Holy and Grand Empire of Christian Democrats||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Iesus via et veritas et vita est”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Utianova||Corporate Police State||“Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam!”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Hugoland||Democratic Socialists||“ad te levavi animam meam”|
|4.||The Confederacy of Saint Agatha||Corporate Bordello||“God's Liberty Shall Not Perish”|
|5.||The Theocracy of Odubhda||Moralistic Democracy||“Ora et Labora”|
|6.||The Catholic Republic of Flomany||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In Deo Speramus”|
|7.||The Theocracy of The Holy Habsburg Monarchy||Father Knows Best State||“We Can Do All Thing Through Christ That Strengthens Us”|
|8.||The Most Serene Republic of Nuova Esperia||Right-wing Utopia||“Non Praevalebunt - Zuri veGoali”|
|9.||The Holy Commonwealth of Atrus||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pro Deo et Patria”|
|10.||The Theocracy of Civitas Dei||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Non Nobis Domine”|
- 4 hours ago: The Republic of Alberts arrived from Balder.
- 8 hours ago: The Most Catholic Kingdom of The Croix de Fer arrived from Balder.
- 20 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Elgomeria arrived from New Coalition of Nations.
- 21 hours ago: The Kingdom of Gutom arrived from The South Pacific.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The Republic of ConfessionRape ceased to exist.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Confessionrape arrived from The Pacific.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Manduria ceased to exist.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Theocracy of Cephas the Rock arrived from Balder.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Republic of You Die of the region The You proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Commonwealth of The Mountain Kingdom of the Valiant of the region Distributism proposed constructing embassies.
Catholic Regional Message Board
Looks like I missed some fun! Too bad. I love suppressing and banjecting. While I'm here every day, at least once, does anyone find it prudent that I should make the delegate executive again?
lol. What was that all about?
hi im new is anyone catholic in real life
Welcome Elgomeria! Yes some of us here are actually Catholic. I am anyway.
DD/Pretection of Saint Michael - I brought that idea up earlier this year and it did not seem to get much traction. I think we should let things be as they are for now, especially since we only have one High Councilor. I believe that if we went by the FL we would also need an amendment to change the role of the delegate as well.
Anyone remember my constitutional amendment: http://w11.zetaboards.com/catholic/topic/8340849/11/
I would like to hold a vote on this amendment, followed by elections for the two vacant Councilor seats. DD, can I have your permission to create and maintain the voting thread myself, if you don't have the time?
Yeah I just conformed a month ago
You don't need my permission. I'm done running elections :P I'll just be the official banject button, forum admin. :P
I vote no.