WA Delegate: The Most Holy and Grand Empire of Christian Democrats (elected 270 days ago)
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Catholic
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Catholic is ranked 11,847th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Intricate Clockwork of Machines Of God||New York Times Democracy||“Sleepers Awaken!”|
|2.||The Holy Commonwealth of Atrus||New York Times Democracy||“Pro Deo et Patria”|
|3.||The Awesometopia of New Octopucta||Democratic Socialists||“Carpe Diem”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Catholic Kingdom of Tree Valley||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Totus Tuus”|
|5.||The Catholic Commonwealth of Osbalstium||New York Times Democracy||“Illigitimi non carberundum”|
|6.||The Catholic Republic of Flomany||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“In Deo Speramus”|
|7.||The Queen and Peoples of Amaranthine Asphodel||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Nothing poetic in the world shall dwell!”|
|8.||The Federal Republic of Parayba||New York Times Democracy||“Quando corpus morietur, fac, ut animae donetur paradisi”|
|9.||The Grand Duchy of Schiltzberg||New York Times Democracy||“Deum Super Omnia”|
|10.||The Kingdom of Aleprennia||New York Times Democracy||“Himmelskönigin, beschütze uns!”|
- 9 hours ago: The Theocracy of Froza arrived from The South Pacific.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: The United Secular States of Knights of Shame ceased to exist.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Most Serene Republic of UNITED NATIONS OF THE NEW FOUNDING FATHR ceased to exist.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Sole and Holy Papacy of Il Borgia Vaticano of the region Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Saint Emygdius of the region Bracara et Caralis proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Coalition of Catholic States and Catholic.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: The Theocracy of Alpyna Katolska departed this region for Petria.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: The Empire of Synaxis of the region Petria proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The Queendom of North breifnes of the region New Coalition of Catholic States proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Holy Catholic Empire of The Great Loey departed this region for Coalition of Catholic States.
Catholic Regional Message Board
Not fighting for your morality.
I am with you! Only problem is I'm on the mods' bad sides and they won't let me join the World Assembly even if I make a new account. I am doing what I can to rally support though.
Today's Agenda of the Catholic Bishops' Conference of Swandlandian States
1. Divorce and Homosexuality: How should the Church in Swandland treat those who are members of the LGBTQIA+ Community, the divorced and the Polygamous?
2. Homosexual Priests: Should the Church in Swandland continue to accept homosexual priests in their midst?
3. Church Fund: How should the Church in Swandland manage its owned lands and fund? Which should have the highest appropriation?
4. Education: Should Atheism be taught in Seminaries and Catholic Schools?
5. On relation of the Church of Swandland: Should the Catholic Church continue to be "in open relations" with the Church of Swandland, inviting them to masses and accepting their seminarians in Catholic Schools?
1. I would hope that the CIS would stand in solidarity with the Catholic Church's positions on marriage and the dignity of the human body and human sexuality.
2. I strongly encourage priestly celibacy and that tends to trump who would prefer to have sex with if you did have sex, were you not celibate.
3. I have no opinion, but Church tradition places the Bishop in charge of his see.
4. How do you teach atheism?
5. No comment; we have a hard time inviting Jesuits in our Catholic Schools ;-)
So, how about that Coalition of Catholic States explosion into anarchy?
Here's another Mexican using bad language
How's it goin