WA Delegate (non-executive): The Most Holy and Grand Empire of Christian Democrats (elected 41 days ago)
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Catholic
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Catholic is ranked 11,640th in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Holy Pontifical Theocracy of The Swiss Guardsmen||Corporate Police State||“Cruce, dum spiro, fido, Deo duce et ferro comitante”|
|2.||The Majestic Corporate Empire of Utianova||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam!”|
|3.||The Most Holy and Grand Empire of Christian Democrats||Capitalist Paradise||“Iesus via et veritas et vita est”|
|4.||The Serenissima Repubblica of Nuova Esperia||Right-wing Utopia||“Non Praevalebunt - Zuri veGoali - Dominus nobiscum”|
|5.||The Theocracy of Odubhda||Moralistic Democracy||“Ora et Labora”|
|6.||The Holy Commonwealth of Atrus||Corporate Bordello||“Pro Deo et Patria”|
|7.||The Holy Empire of Aurelius Augustin||Democratic Socialists||“And the light shone forth”|
|8.||The Empire of Greater Evropa||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Forever, Our Honor”|
|9.||The Theocracy of United Catholic Church||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“God Help Us During All Times”|
|10.||The Federal Republic of Parayba||New York Times Democracy||“Quando corpus morietur, fac, ut animae donetur paradisi”|
- 1 day 16 hours ago: The Republic of Romaterra of the region United Ukraine withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: The Empire of Greater Evropa arrived from The West Pacific.
- 4 days ago: The Marian Catholic Republic of Holy Eucharist of the region United Catholic Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Most Holy Community of Catholicdom ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: Embassy established between Catholic and The Creation of Modern Catholics.
- 5 days ago: The Theocracy of United Catholic Church arrived from The South Pacific.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Italy United arrived from The Pacific.
- 6 days ago: The Protection of Saint Michael The Archangel unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 6 days ago: The Protection of Saint Michael The Archangel suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Gran Colombia y Peru departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Catholic Regional Message Board
The proposal wasn't illegally written. The only illegality was that he was in the WA as both himself and a puppet to avoid suspicion. The proposal should not have been allowed to have been submitted as the puppet nation should not have been allowed into the WA, as far as I can tell. I'm not sure why Catholic is being questioned by anyone. Did you visit the regions of everyone else whose delegate voted for the commendation? Or the other regions mentioned in the proposal?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the fact that it was submitted through and defended by a WA puppet make it illegally written?
This has been an interesting point during the history of the Church. During the late 14th and early 15th century Western Schism, there were two (and sometimes as many as three) Popes reigning at once. The Avignonese Popes (Clement VII and Benedict XIII) and Pisan Popes (Alexander V and John XXIII) are now regarded as illegitimate. However, there has never been a definitive ruling on the legality or illegality of their writings, proposals or edicts.
(An interesting bit of historical trivia: The University of St Andrews was founded in 1412 based on a Papal Bull by the antipope Benedict XIII. So is its foundation illegal?)
God bless you Nunnish Nations! (And yes, it does make it illegal)
No. There are rules that declare whether or not a proposal is illegal. The proposal did not violate any of those rules.
Hello anyone on
It was written by someone that was not eligible to write it. It doesn't get more illegal than that.
Illegally submitted by someone not eligible to submit it.
This opens up an enormous can of worms. Nearly all of the Scottish theologians of the 15th and early 16th centuries prior to the reformation were alumni of St Andrews. This includes such luminaries as the Cardinal Archbishop David Beaton. Assuming the foundation and charter of St Andrews are illegal, are their credentials and actions illegitimate?
I should also add that the present principal of St Andrews is Louise Richardson!