WA Delegate (non-executive): The Queendom of The Bereaved (elected 5 days ago)
Founder: The Protectorate of The Cat Burglars
Today's World Census Report
The Most Armed in Cat Burglars
World Census experts took their lives into their hands in order to ascertain the average number of weapons per citizen.
As a region, Cat Burglars is ranked 7,108th in the world for Most Armed.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Bounce||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Bouncing is fun”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Flaloom||Father Knows Best State||“Wherever, Whenever”|
|3.||The Cat Burglar of The Miscellany||Father Knows Best State||“Cake rules!”|
|4.||The DC Comic Universe of Catwoman||New York Times Democracy||“What are you looking at?”|
|5.||The Principality of BouncingCat||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Bouncing across the world”|
|7.||The Queendom of The Bereaved||Mother Knows Best State||“Come back! I'm not done playing with you!”|
|8.||The Lord Steward of Bowen Marsh||Capitalist Paradise||“I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch”|
|9.||The Blacksmith of Donal Noye||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Wall is yours”|
|10.||The Community of Tribe Cats||Left-Leaning College State||“The grass will run red with dog blood!”|
- 2 hours ago: The Colony of Old Tristram ceased to exist.
- 2 hours ago: The Republic of Nottser ceased to exist.
- 2 hours ago: The Free Land of Lake Bodom ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Queendom of The Bereaved became regional WA Delegate.
- 6 days ago: The Vladisvok Dominion of The Yi Ta departed this region for England.
- 11 days ago: The Colony of Meditation ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Queendom of Clara Oswin Oswald ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Queendom of Oswin Oswald ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Creeper Army of Blockers ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Principality of The Gentleman Scientist ceased to exist.
Cat Burglars Regional Message Board
*sits and happily sips on her dandelion and burdock*
Nothing wrong with a good feed of gator and frogs legs.
A good shiraz would pare nicely with that feed.
As for Seafood. Beer, Foster's lots of it.
I never kid about roasting roo. Being the world's leading antimarsupialist, roasting roo is serious business. :)
some Yellow Tail, TAO?
Seems that roasted roo may be tough; perhaps stewed roo? And please, don't tell me you eat those little baby roos. That's like roast suckling pig. I go against eating anything that is still nursing at its mother's breast.
Koalas are the most ebil creatures on earth ... so they are ready for grilling any time. Baby roo is too little; better to wait a few months until you have something big enough to share.
lol ... Yes, please! The other way to enjoy marsupial.
I guess over my way, down south a little, the like 'possums.
I hate to leave this scintillating conversation, but I must scout on ahead. This is a superior region.
Glad ya liked it :)
*puts out a selection of chocolate*
Farewell until we meet again, friends.