WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Protectorate of The Cat Burglars
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Cat Burglars
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Cat Burglars is ranked 9,721st in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Colony of Argena||Left-wing Utopia||“Save the trees.”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Renhaki||Corporate Bordello||“Let the power release”|
|3.||The Protectorate of The Cat Burglars||Democratic Socialists||“There's no need to ruin things for others”|
|4.||The Catastic Dicatorship of RussianBlue||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Russian everywhere!”|
|5.||The Matriarchy of Sappheiros||Mother Knows Best State||“Sapphires float around us, all the time”|
|6.||The Omg Kitteh peoples of Andacantra||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Kittens, kittens everywhere!”|
|7.||The Matriarchy of Andacatra||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ooooooh catnip”|
|8.||The Unincorporated Territory of Remora Brachyptera||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Etiam semper venter”|
|9.||The Constitutional Monarchy of The Umber Sky||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Umber Skies,”|
|10.||The Grand Duchy of Vladisvok Destino||Compulsory Consumerist State||“You shall feel the pain we suffered”|
- 5 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Nysa and Cat Burglars.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Double-Dealing Diva of Carman Sandiego departed this region for Warzone Airspace.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: The Crusaders for The Raideron of Jolowif of the region Nysa ordered the closure of its embassy in Cat Burglars.
- 4 days ago: The Disputed Territories of Hestos departed this region for Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- 5 days ago: The Disputed Territories of Hestos arrived from Valhalla.
- 8 days ago: The Pollaetorian Guard of Polldger departed this region for Balder.
- 9 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Sponge of Vladisvoks Cat ceased to exist.
- 16 days ago: The Catfight Referee of Boodonia of the region Bettie Page vs Jayne Mansfield Catfight proposed constructing embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Commonwealth of Winged Hussar 06 of the region Bettie Page vs Jayne Mansfield Catfight withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
Cat Burglars Regional Message Board
What's our zombie policy again? Kill, right?
Well we're a raider region, so I think it'd mighty strange if we were against it. We're not for some of the "nastier" forms of raiding though and while we haven't been militarily active for quite some time, we still believe that as a general rule, it's better to be nice to natives and enjoy the raiding game as an action and a rivalry with defenders.
Also, cure :P
Meow! Hello everyone! ^_^
Nice. I'm down to go raiding once in a while, as long as we don't change the regional factbook to that old black riders format. That's gotten kinda old and annoying.
Hestos is ranked 1st in Cat Burglars and 8,209th in the world for Highest Drug Use, scoring 109 on the Pineapple Fondness Rating.
Should I be proud? O.o
So this probably means I should start resurrecting puppets again for zombieland.
Why don't you ask the giant neon green Michelin man in the corner eating dried leaves and mustard...
During the apocalypse is the perfect time to go raiding. We can lock a region at no cost to ensure it's ours.
It would be a good time for raiding, but we must look after our founder and protector first so most of my puppets will be coming here.
Hai Abbeh :3
Well I will be murdering my people =)
more kitteh food for me without them