WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Protectorate of The Cat Burglars
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Cat Burglars
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Cat Burglars is ranked 10,832nd in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Feminine Feline Colony of Salems Den||Corporate Police State||“I Know What You're Thinking, I Can Read your Mind”|
|2.||The Grand Duchy of Abbey||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Cats are the best, but we're totally not them”|
|3.||The Protectorate of The Cat Burglars||Democratic Socialists||“There's no need to ruin things for others”|
|4.||The Sponge of Vladisvoks Cat||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Your Soul looks mighty tasty...”|
|5.||The Colony of Argena||Left-wing Utopia||“Save the trees.”|
|6.||The Queendom of Carpe Felis||Iron Fist Consumerists||“A cat is a lion in a jungle of small bushes.”|
|7.||The Matriarchy of Andacatra||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ooooooh catnip”|
|8.||The Queendom of The Bereaved||Mother Knows Best State||“Come back! I'm not done playing with you!”|
|9.||The Omg Kitteh peoples of Andacantra||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Kittens, kittens everywhere!”|
- 19 days ago: The Capitalist Haven of Dillville of the region Dill Country proposed constructing embassies.
- 37 days ago: The Colony of Petsha departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 45 days ago: The Federal Republic of Novo South departed this region for Empire of Oceania.
- 45 days ago: The Federal Republic of Novo South arrived from The Moon.
- 49 days ago: Russianblue ceased to exist.
- 55 days ago: The Protectorate of The Cat Burglars arrived from Balder.
- 55 days ago: The Omg Kitteh peoples of Andacantra arrived from Osiris.
- 55 days ago: The Queendom of The Bereaved lost WA Delegate status.
- 55 days ago: The Omg Kitteh peoples of Andacantra ceased to exist.
- 64 days ago: Regional Founder The Protectorate of The Cat Burglars ceased to exist.
Cat Burglars Regional Message Board
I mean this region 0.O
Well most of my remaining puppets from the halloween event should CTE soon and we'll shrink a bit.
Bah humbug :P
Where's Abbey Cat been hiding?
we have a delegate again
We should always have a delegate, especially when its me.
The The Camp Times recently reported that The Bereaved leads Cat Burglars in deaths from bungee jumping. In response, a handful of advocates have petitioned your office to remedy the unusual situation.
Sometimes issues still make me blink...