WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Protectorate of The Cat Burglars
Infection Rate: 54.5% (84.25 billion infected, 70.44 billion survivors)
Infection Status: 31.4 Highly Contagious
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Cat Burglars
As a region, Cat Burglars is ranked 15,583rd in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Feminine Feline Colony of Salems Den||Corporate Police State||“I Know What You're Thinking, I Can Read your Mind”|
|2.||The Grand Duchy of Vladisvok Destino||Compulsory Consumerist State||“You shall feel the pain we suffered”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of Renhaki||Anarchy||“Let the power release”|
|4.||The Protectorate of The Cat Burglars||Democratic Socialists||“There's no need to ruin things for others”|
|5.||The Queendom of Carpe Felis||Iron Fist Consumerists||“A cat is a lion in a jungle of small bushes.”|
|6.||The Matriarchy of Sappheiros||Mother Knows Best State||“Sapphires float around us, all the time”|
|7.||The Constitutional Monarchy of The Umber Sky||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Umber Skies,”|
|8.||The Catastic Dicatorship of RussianBlue||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Russian everywhere!”|
|9.||The Colony of Argena||Left-wing Utopia||“Save the trees.”|
|10.||The Omg Kitteh peoples of Andacantra||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Kittens, kittens everywhere!”|
- 2 hours ago: The Kingdom of United Kingdom of Saga arrived from Wintreath.
- 3 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Saint Brigade departed this region for Kantrias.
- 4 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Saint Brigade arrived from Osiris.
- 4 hours ago: The Commander of Denys Mallister arrived from Osiris.
- 4 hours ago: The Ranger of Jarman Buckwell arrived from Balder.
- 4 hours ago: The Commander of Cotter Pyke arrived from Osiris.
- 4 hours ago: The Lord Steward of Bowen Marsh arrived from Lazarus.
- 4 hours ago: The Ranger of Stonesnake arrived from Lazarus.
- 4 hours ago: The Black Brother of Maester Aemon arrived from Lazarus.
- 4 hours ago: The Nights Watch Recruiter of Mors Westford arrived from Osiris.
Cat Burglars Regional Message Board
Kill them all.
Please someone lock this place up like fort knox
Mother ******' T-virus, every time you think it's gone...
Diablos evil lingers here, we must be alert.
I told them not to put the Zombies there, or did I? I was going to have, will have, told them at some point. Either way now what we need is nets, giant nets full of vegetarian brain (note to self, are those brains of vegetarians or vegetarian suitable brains...must research.) Either way we shall catch these zombifications and put them back in their cages
I believe what my esteemed colleague is trying to indicate is that this whole outbreak is most unfortunate and we shall do our utmost to protect the feedi...local inhabitants from any distress.
I believe we've found a way to reverse the effect the Reapers have had and turn these Husks back into normal civilians, what better place to test?
Brothers of the Nights Watch, after your valiant defense of this region a year ago today we find ourselves once more facing the Others threat to safety of the Seven Kingdoms. We must show them that we shall stand fast against their assault until the finest minds in the land can once more send them back to the frozen waste from wence they came.
Men of the Nights Watch, to Arms!
Who are this guys? anyway we gotta find a cure to this infections
Anyone want me to kill zombies let me know