WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Protectorate of The Cat Burglars
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Cat Burglars
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Cat Burglars is ranked 9,112th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Grand Duchy of Abbey||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Cats are the best, but we're totally not them”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of Nekomeshi||Father Knows Best State||“Nyan nyan nyan.”|
|3.||The Queendom of Carpe Felis||Iron Fist Consumerists||“A cat is a lion in a jungle of small bushes.”|
|4.||The Protectorate of The Cat Burglars||Democratic Socialists||“There's no need to ruin things for others”|
|5.||The Omg Kitteh peoples of Andacantra||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Kittens, kittens everywhere!”|
|6.||The Feminine Feline Colony of Salems Den||Corporate Police State||“I Know What You're Thinking, I Can Read your Mind”|
|7.||The Incorporated States of Irresistibly Delectable Eye Candy||Conservative Democracy||“I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice”|
|8.||The Armed Republic of -Ratchet-||Free-Market Paradise||“Don't you forget about me”|
|9.||The Colony of Argena||Left-wing Utopia||“Save the trees.”|
- : Andacatra ceased to exist.
- : The Incorporated States of Irresistibly Delectable Eye Candy arrived from Osiris.
- : The Raging Lunatics of Irebob of the region Bolts on bolts proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Karlęsist Meritocracy of New Chilokver departed this region for Empire of Oceania.
- : The Flux Pavilion of New Hayabusa departed this region for Empire of Oceania.
- : The Karlęsist Meritocracy of New Chilokver arrived from Empire of Oceania.
- : The Flux Pavilion of New Hayabusa arrived from Empire of Oceania.
- : The Omg Kitteh peoples of Andacantra arrived from Balder.
- : The Omg Kitteh peoples of Andacantra ceased to exist.
- : The Poll Guards of Polletariat departed this region for Onondaga.
Cat Burglars Regional Message Board
we have a delegate again
We should always have a delegate, especially when its me.
The The Camp Times recently reported that The Bereaved leads Cat Burglars in deaths from bungee jumping. In response, a handful of advocates have petitioned your office to remedy the unusual situation.
Sometimes issues still make me blink...
We seek a place in your region.
oh no.. I've been dead for 82 days :(
Congratulations on being Featured
I hear those Abbey Cats are tasty!
Abbey! TG me!