WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The cat burglars
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in Cat Burglars
As a region, Cat Burglars is ranked 17,080th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Feminine Feline Colony of Salems Den||Corporate Police State||“I Know What You're Thinking, I Can Read your Mind”|
|2.||The Sponge of Vladisvoks Cat||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Your Soul looks mighty tasty...”|
|3.||The Armed Republic of -Ratchet-||Free-Market Paradise||“Don't you forget about me”|
|4.||The Queendom of Carpe Felis||Iron Fist Consumerists||“A cat is a lion in a jungle of small bushes.”|
|5.||The Colony of Argena||Left-wing Utopia||“Save the trees.”|
|6.||The Queendom of The Bereaved||Mother Knows Best State||“Come back! I'm not done playing with you!”|
|7.||The Omg Kitteh peoples of Andacantra||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Kittens, kittens everywhere!”|
|8.||The Grand Duchy of Abbey||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Cats are the best, but we're totally not them”|
|9.||The Matriarchy of Andacatra||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ooooooh catnip”|
- : The Empire of AureyC of the region House Stark proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Armed Republic of -Ratchet- arrived from A More Peaceful World.
- : The Ducksreich of The Rubber Ducky of the region Duckland proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Fuzzy Furry Faces of Funny Freedoms departed this region for THE CONFEDERACY OF KTS.
- : The Fuzzy Furry Faces of Funny Freedoms arrived from The United Feline Commonwealths.
- : Regional Founder The Protectorate of The Cat Burglars ceased to exist.
- : The Capitalist Haven of Dillville of the region Dill Country proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Colony of Petsha departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : Novo south departed this region for Empire of Oceania.
- : Novo south arrived from The Moon.
Cat Burglars Regional Message Board
I mean this region 0.O
Well most of my remaining puppets from the halloween event should CTE soon and we'll shrink a bit.
Bah humbug :P
Where's Abbey Cat been hiding?
we have a delegate again
We should always have a delegate, especially when its me.
The The Camp Times recently reported that The Bereaved leads Cat Burglars in deaths from bungee jumping. In response, a handful of advocates have petitioned your office to remedy the unusual situation.
Sometimes issues still make me blink...
We seek a place in your region.