WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Protectorate of The Cat Burglars
The embassy with Nysa is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 10 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Cat Burglars
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Cat Burglars is ranked 9,380th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Feminine Feline Colony of Salems Den||Corporate Police State||“I Know What You're Thinking, I Can Read your Mind”|
|2.||The Unincorporated Territory of Remora Brachyptera||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Etiam semper venter”|
|3.||The Catastic Dicatorship of RussianBlue||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Russian everywhere!”|
|4.||The Constitutional Monarchy of The Umber Sky||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Umber Skies,”|
|5.||The Matriarchy of Sappheiros||Mother Knows Best State||“Sapphires float around us, all the time”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of Renhaki||Capitalist Paradise||“Let the power release”|
|7.||The Protectorate of The Cat Burglars||Democratic Socialists||“There's no need to ruin things for others”|
|8.||The Colony of Argena||Left-wing Utopia||“Save the trees.”|
|9.||The Queendom of Carpe Felis||Iron Fist Consumerists||“A cat is a lion in a jungle of small bushes.”|
|10.||The Grand Duchy of Abbey||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Cats are the best, but we're totally not them”|
- 3 hours ago: The Double-Dealing Diva of Carman Sandiego departed this region for Warzone Airspace.
- 15 hours ago: The Crusaders for The Raideron of Jolowif of the region Nysa ordered the closure of its embassy in Cat Burglars.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Community of Hestos departed this region for Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: The Community of Hestos arrived from Valhalla.
- 5 days ago: The Pollaetorian Guard of Polldger departed this region for Balder.
- 6 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Sponge of Vladisvoks Cat ceased to exist.
- 13 days ago: The Catfight Referee of Boodonia of the region Bettie Page vs Jayne Mansfield Catfight proposed constructing embassies.
- 14 days ago: The Commonwealth of Winged Hussar 06 of the region Bettie Page vs Jayne Mansfield Catfight withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Matriarchy of Sappheiros arrived from Balder.
Cat Burglars Regional Message Board
are we for or against raiding?
*waits for Abbey Kitteh to appear*
What's our zombie policy again? Kill, right?
Well we're a raider region, so I think it'd mighty strange if we were against it. We're not for some of the "nastier" forms of raiding though and while we haven't been militarily active for quite some time, we still believe that as a general rule, it's better to be nice to natives and enjoy the raiding game as an action and a rivalry with defenders.
Also, cure :P
Meow! Hello everyone! ^_^
Nice. I'm down to go raiding once in a while, as long as we don't change the regional factbook to that old black riders format. That's gotten kinda old and annoying.
Hestos is ranked 1st in Cat Burglars and 8,209th in the world for Highest Drug Use, scoring 109 on the Pineapple Fondness Rating.
Should I be proud? O.o
So this probably means I should start resurrecting puppets again for zombieland.
Why don't you ask the giant neon green Michelin man in the corner eating dried leaves and mustard...
During the apocalypse is the perfect time to go raiding. We can lock a region at no cost to ensure it's ours.