WA Delegate (non-executive): The Queendom of The Bereaved (elected 103 days ago)
Founder: The Protectorate of The Cat Burglars
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Cat Burglars
As a region, Cat Burglars is ranked 17,823rd in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Protectorate of The Cat Burglars||Democratic Socialists||“There's no need to ruin things for others”|
|2.||The Catastic Dicatorship of RussianBlue||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Russian everywhere!”|
|3.||The Sponge of Vladisvoks Cat||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Your Soul looks mighty tasty...”|
|4.||The Feminine Feline Colony of Salems Den||Corporate Police State||“I Know What You're Thinking, I Can Read your Mind”|
|5.||The Queendom of Carpe Felis||Iron Fist Consumerists||“A cat is a lion in a jungle of small bushes.”|
|6.||The Colony of Argena||Left-wing Utopia||“Save the trees.”|
|7.||The Colony of Petsha||Left-wing Utopia||“Wolves of Mazrigos”|
|8.||The Omg Kitteh peoples of Andacantra||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Kittens, kittens everywhere!”|
|9.||The Queendom of The Bereaved||Mother Knows Best State||“Come back! I'm not done playing with you!”|
|10.||The Grand Duchy of Abbey||Father Knows Best State||“Cats are the best, but we're totally not them”|
- 4 days ago: Vladisvok destino ceased to exist.
- 80 days ago: Renhaki ceased to exist.
- 84 days ago: Second greek empire of the region Freecomunism proposed constructing embassies.
- 89 days ago: Paper flowers mission ceased to exist.
- 103 days ago: The Queendom of The Bereaved became regional WA Delegate.
- 105 days ago: The umber sky ceased to exist.
- 121 days ago: The Kingdom of United Kingdom of Saga ceased to exist.
- 121 days ago: The Colony of Mordin Solus ceased to exist.
- 121 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Tali Zorah Vas Neema Nar Rayya ceased to exist.
- 121 days ago: The Dominion of Kai Leng ceased to exist.
Cat Burglars Regional Message Board
I mean this region 0.O
Well most of my remaining puppets from the halloween event should CTE soon and we'll shrink a bit.
Bah humbug :P
Where's Abbey Cat been hiding?
we have a delegate again
We should always have a delegate, especially when its me.
The The Camp Times recently reported that The Bereaved leads Cat Burglars in deaths from bungee jumping. In response, a handful of advocates have petitioned your office to remedy the unusual situation.
Sometimes issues still make me blink...