WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in Cascadia
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, Cascadia is ranked 12,007th in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The Celestial Light of Proudhona||Civil Rights Lovefest||“To each according to need!”|
|2.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Kaltstad||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The End of All Things”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Bannersmen of the North||Libertarian Police State||“For the North!”|
|4.||The Republic of Solda H||Father Knows Best State||“AA”|
|5.||The Sultanate of Gumlog||Right-wing Utopia||“Gumlog is for me”|
|6.||The Disputed Territories of Former Washington||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Never again.”|
|7.||The Funkadelian Colony of Aqualung||Democratic Socialists||“Sitting on a Park Bench”|
|8.||The Free Land of Vallombrosa||Anarchy||“Opportunity For All”|
|9.||The Republic of Corsinthia 3||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Bigger. Better. Badder.”|
|10.||The Republic of Badenfeld||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Always work as a team”|
- : The Beach Landing of Renzor departed this region for From The End.
- : The Funkadelian Colony of Aqualung lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Zosmium departed this region for Taijitu.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Zosmium arrived from World Space Administration.
- : The Colony of Tobliron Mining Brigade 19 departed this region for Launching Point.
- : The Fiefdom of Really hot coffee departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Funkadelian Colony of Aqualung ejected and banned The Fiefdom of Really hot coffee from the region.
- : The Federation of Tucoland departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Funkadelian Colony of Aqualung ejected and banned The Federation of Tucoland from the region.
- : The Republic of Samoupravljanje departed this region for Unity.
Cascadia Regional Message Board
thanks for adding Mister Rogers.
you just have to password protect the region here soon.
I'm waiting for the influence to build up.