WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Fort Oranjestad
Caribbean Community is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Caribbean Community
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Caribbean Community is ranked 16,183rd in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Queen's State of Fort Oranjestad||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Paradise”|
- : Spainola ceased to exist.
- : Spainola arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Queen's State of Fort Oranjestad altered the region's flag.
- : Cayos de coco ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Cameroon and Caribbean Community.
- : The Queen's State of Fort Oranjestad ordered the closure of embassies between Caribbean Community and Cameroon.
- : Embassy established between Palikir and Caribbean Community.
- : The Queen's State of Free Parking of the region Palikir agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Fort Oranjestad proposed constructing embassies with Palikir.
- : Cayos de coco arrived from The East Pacific.
Caribbean Community Regional Message Board
Hi. Greetings and Welcome to the Caribbean Community. Always nice to see another face. :)