WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Fort Oranjestad
Caribbean Community is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Caribbean Community
Although some nations have a flat tax rate for all citizens while others tax the rich more heavily than the poor, the World Census used averages to rank the world's most taxing governments.
As a region, Caribbean Community is ranked 13,322nd in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Queen's State of Fort Oranjestad||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Paradise”|
- : Spainola ceased to exist.
- : Spainola arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Queen's State of Fort Oranjestad altered the region's flag.
- : Cayos de coco ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Cameroon and Caribbean Community.
- : The Queen's State of Fort Oranjestad ordered the closure of embassies between Caribbean Community and Cameroon.
- : Embassy established between Palikir and Caribbean Community.
- : The Queen's State of Free Parking of the region Palikir agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Fort Oranjestad proposed constructing embassies with Palikir.
- : Cayos de coco arrived from The East Pacific.
Caribbean Community Regional Message Board
Hi. Greetings and Welcome to the Caribbean Community. Always nice to see another face. :)