WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The SOP, Hellenic Civilization, United Alliance Of Nations, The Empire of United Nations, The United Empire, and 7 others.Trilos, Grand Union, The New Femina Fascist Empire, Global Alliance, Angels Cove, Free Market Nations, and Algorenian Continent.
Tags: Small, Democratic, Capitalist, National Sovereigntist, Offsite Forums, and 9 others.Social, Game Player, Independent, Password, Socialist, Role Player, Post-Modern Tech, Regional Government, and World Assembly.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in Capitol Alliance
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, Capitol Alliance is ranked 1,875th in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Decently Taxed Nation of Lumenos||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We Have 364 Official National Holidays!”|
|2.||The Imperial Pony Reich of Super Bwitain||Corporate Police State||“Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition!”|
|3.||The Disputed Territories of Rhakor||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Our hopes and expectations”|
|4.||The Most Serene Order of Hochste Helvetica||New York Times Democracy||“Alle armi, fratelli e sorelle!”|
|5.||The Flying Stealth Battleship of Emperiica||Left-wing Utopia||“Righteousness. Pride. Morality.”|
|6.||The Empire of Artemis-Global-Security||Father Knows Best State||“Military Power At the Click of a Button”|
- 8 days ago: The Matriarchy of Il Bosco departed this region for Talos.
- 8 days ago: The United American Republics of Xanixi lost WA Delegate status.
- 9 days ago: The United American Republics of Xanixi departed this region for Talos.
- 9 days ago: The Mighty Altarian Empire of Altaiire departed this region for Talos.
- 9 days ago: The Second Sovereign Empire of Mikmodia departed this region for Talos.
- 9 days ago: The Federal Socialist Republics of New Emperica departed this region for Talos.
- 11 days ago: The Federal Republic of Arostakhzia ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: The Armed Technocracy of Herobrinia of the region Arretaenia proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: The Republic of United American Colonies ceased to exist.
- 22 days ago: The Free Land of Carls Paradise ceased to exist.
Capitol Alliance Regional Message Board
First course of business: observing how badly the WA kicked me in the balls in my absence. Survey says: nothing affecting my freedoms. Now, for that WA membership... *plink* goodbye! IC'ly I'm an observer anyways (because Altair doesn't let other people tell it what to do,) and OoC'ly I'm tired of it affecting my freedoms negatively. So... nothing of value was lost.
Second course of business is to review TGs.
1: By Emp's proposal, I assume you mean moving to Talos, Xan.
2: Sure, why not? I could use some more people to talk to than you knuckleheads, anyways. We're the only three people who talk here, anyways (with Bwit opening his mouth only when his name is invoked via black magic.) Just keep that Chatzy room linked somewhere, it's still useful.
3. As the economy section states, Xan, Alshain and Tarazed are the only nations Altair "officially" recognizes as trade partners: this is to promote Altarian interests throughout the region: AKA, make sure that Altair has the entire Arcturan continent by the balls (just want to make sure they don't think about breaking them Edicts, amirite?) Anyways, the whole "official" bit of it is really semantic anyways, and is no way indicative of the degree of trade that goes on between Altair and other nations. Rest assured, a mighty flow of goods exists between Altair and your... Pan-American nation... Allied States? Is that the name?
4. Reviewing CoS applicants. Fun, fun, fun. You know I accept almost everyone because I'm a softie. Unless you-know-what is going on in their nations, I shouldn't have a problem.
Holy shït, you're alive.
Yes, the Allied American States. I've actually kept this name for quite a long time, and still haven't gotten bored of it. Who knows, maybe it'll end up be my true name.
Are we moving, then?
Let's make sure Emp gets word first so he doesn't freak out when he realizes all that's left in here are his puppets and the cobweb-infested corpses of Rhakor and Lumenos.
That would totally be awesome though.
Doing a writeup for the SSHANEOGs. It'll probably go through multiple revisions, though.
Btw, Alti, there is an issue with you leaving the WA.
Now I only have one endorsement :(((
I'm thinking about leaving the WA. I like it; I like being involved, and I liked this and that, but quite frankly, it does little more than annoy my nation's stats. Sure, I like giving my approval to different proposals, but the WA isn't the kind of organization the AAS would actually like.
We'd like the CoS.
So, yeah, I might end up leaving if we move to Talos.
Also, made a new vehicle I really want you guys to check out. It's been posted on the CoS thread.
CHECK IT OUT, ALTI!
*wakes up from his vodka-induced slumber*
Da! Da! Ich bin-no, crap, German. Um, mi parolis--nope, Esperanto.
I'm awake! I'm here! Um. So, I guess we're moving then?
*hops onto flying whale*
Come, Beatrix! TALLY-HO! FAREWELL, MY SWEET REGION! I SHALL NEVER FORGET YOU!
STOP FREAKING TEXTING ME I GET IT WE'RE MOVING!!!!!!!
okay, um. um. um. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Capitol Alliance!!!
Oh, jesus, it's dead...um...*kicks a few skeletons out of the way*
*hops on the whale with Emp*