WA Delegate: None.
Founder: New emperica
Tags: Democratic, Capitalist, National Sovereigntist, Offsite Forums, Social, Game Player, Independent, Password, Socialist, Role Player, Post-Modern Tech, Founderless, and 3 others.Minuscule, Regional Government, and World Assembly.
Capitol Alliance is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Capitol Alliance
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, Capitol Alliance is ranked 2,996th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Disputed Territories of Rhakor||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Our hopes and expectations”|
- 4 days ago: The Pride of PeaceSeekers of the region The SOP cancelled the closure of its embassy in Capitol Alliance.
- 4 days ago: The Raiderons son of Raiderking of the region The SOP ordered the closure of its embassy in Capitol Alliance.
- 24 days ago: The Decently Taxed Nation of Lumenos ceased to exist.
- 26 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Empire of United Nations and Capitol Alliance.
- 29 days ago: The Empire of Tisotto of the region The Empire of United Nations ordered the closure of its embassy in Capitol Alliance.
- 45 days ago: The Republic of Sapien of the region The Empire of United Nations cancelled the closure of its embassy in Capitol Alliance.
- 46 days ago: The Majority of Seventy-five of the region The Empire of United Nations ordered the closure of its embassy in Capitol Alliance.
- 97 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Free market nations and Capitol Alliance.
- 100 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The New Femina Fascist Empire and Capitol Alliance.
- 153 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Angels Cove and Capitol Alliance.
Capitol Alliance Regional Message Board
First course of business: observing how badly the WA kicked me in the balls in my absence. Survey says: nothing affecting my freedoms. Now, for that WA membership... *plink* goodbye! IC'ly I'm an observer anyways (because Altair doesn't let other people tell it what to do,) and OoC'ly I'm tired of it affecting my freedoms negatively. So... nothing of value was lost.
Second course of business is to review TGs.
1: By Emp's proposal, I assume you mean moving to Talos, Xan.
2: Sure, why not? I could use some more people to talk to than you knuckleheads, anyways. We're the only three people who talk here, anyways (with Bwit opening his mouth only when his name is invoked via black magic.) Just keep that Chatzy room linked somewhere, it's still useful.
3. As the economy section states, Xan, Alshain and Tarazed are the only nations Altair "officially" recognizes as trade partners: this is to promote Altarian interests throughout the region: AKA, make sure that Altair has the entire Arcturan continent by the balls (just want to make sure they don't think about breaking them Edicts, amirite?) Anyways, the whole "official" bit of it is really semantic anyways, and is no way indicative of the degree of trade that goes on between Altair and other nations. Rest assured, a mighty flow of goods exists between Altair and your... Pan-American nation... Allied States? Is that the name?
4. Reviewing CoS applicants. Fun, fun, fun. You know I accept almost everyone because I'm a softie. Unless you-know-what is going on in their nations, I shouldn't have a problem.
Holy shït, you're alive.
Yes, the Allied American States. I've actually kept this name for quite a long time, and still haven't gotten bored of it. Who knows, maybe it'll end up be my true name.
Are we moving, then?
Let's make sure Emp gets word first so he doesn't freak out when he realizes all that's left in here are his puppets and the cobweb-infested corpses of Rhakor and Lumenos.
That would totally be awesome though.
Doing a writeup for the SSHANEOGs. It'll probably go through multiple revisions, though.
Btw, Alti, there is an issue with you leaving the WA.
Now I only have one endorsement :(((
I'm thinking about leaving the WA. I like it; I like being involved, and I liked this and that, but quite frankly, it does little more than annoy my nation's stats. Sure, I like giving my approval to different proposals, but the WA isn't the kind of organization the AAS would actually like.
We'd like the CoS.
So, yeah, I might end up leaving if we move to Talos.
Also, made a new vehicle I really want you guys to check out. It's been posted on the CoS thread.
CHECK IT OUT, ALTI!
*wakes up from his vodka-induced slumber*
Da! Da! Ich bin-no, crap, German. Um, mi parolis--nope, Esperanto.
I'm awake! I'm here! Um. So, I guess we're moving then?
*hops onto flying whale*
Come, Beatrix! TALLY-HO! FAREWELL, MY SWEET REGION! I SHALL NEVER FORGET YOU!
STOP FREAKING TEXTING ME I GET IT WE'RE MOVING!!!!!!!
okay, um. um. um. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Capitol Alliance!!!
Oh, jesus, it's dead...um...*kicks a few skeletons out of the way*
*hops on the whale with Emp*