WA Delegate: The Grand Duchy of Acario (elected 315 days ago)
Founder: The Capitalist Alliance of The-CID
Embassies: Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, The Versutian Federation, Libertatem, the Rejected Realms, Laissez Faireholm, The United Defenders League, The Genesis Corporation, Strategos Prime, The Commonwealth of Kings, Global Right Alliance, NationStates, and Central Pacific Empire.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Capitalist Paradise
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, Capitalist Paradise is ranked 15,857th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Holy Objectivist Republic of DizKneeLandRand||Iron Fist Consumerists||“DizKneeLandrand iz fun”|
|2.||The New Supreme Regime of Dystopian Gallifrax||Corporate Police State||“When the People Decide, Decide for Them”|
|3.||The Nomadic Peoples of Padinta||Father Knows Best State||“Go where you wanna go”|
|4.||The Asylum Acres of AintRightInTheHead||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A FASTERCAT Colony for Mental Health”|
|5.||The أخجلتم تواضعي محلف of Repentant Jihadi||Father Knows Best State||“نعتذر ربما”|
|6.||The Nationalist Capitalist Zone of Wessler||Capitalist Paradise||“Hestre noh Judekre”|
|7.||The Parliamentary Monarchy of Nigerian Kenya||New York Times Democracy||“Memento Mori”|
|8.||The Kingdom of Lanafia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love”|
|9.||The Matriarchy of Dr Bright||Corporate Bordello||“A stripper a day keeps the Doctors away”|
|10.||The Dictatorship of Tsgsc||Corporate Police State||“We will kill you”|
Voting opened 13 minutes ago and will close in 2 days 23 hours. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
Recent polls: “Should "violent" video games be banned or have their sales restricted?” • “Should taxpayers be on the hook for government advertising?”
- 13 minutes ago: The Grand Duchy of Acario created a new regional poll: "Rock, Paper or Scissors Competition Round 1 - What shall CP Choose?".
- 22 minutes ago: The Grand Duchy of Acario deleted a regional poll.
- 93 minutes ago: The Democratic Republic of United Kingdom Of Andean Community departed this region for Mysterium.
- 95 minutes ago: The Democratic Republic of United Kingdom Of Andean Community arrived from Lazarus.
- 5 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Scow Creek departed this region for The Confederation.
- 6 hours ago: The Empire of A Nova Inquisicao arrived from The West Pacific.
- 8 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Scow Creek arrived from The Free State Treaty.
- 20 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Strupjitzsu arrived from The East Pacific.
- 22 hours ago: The Republic of The Isle of Rouse arrived from The East Pacific.
- 23 hours ago: The New Nation of Poopsancagizal arrived from Balder.
Capitalist Paradise Regional Message Board
I am currently working an a mechanism to have market for private courts to break up the monopoly of the court.
Sidenote: I notice that our militia also has a monopoly, so I will look into that too.
My favourite bit of a James Bond film is from a Roger Moore film - but Roger Moore is not in it.
It is from the start of "Octopussy" (if that is the correct spelling) - it is an oddly realistic scene, including the death of the agent.
One can not take the sort of punishment that "Bond" takes and just walk away - at least with the agent at the start of "Octopussy" that is made clear.
In business a reputation for honesty is important - which is why private "Law Merchant" evolved, in theory a private court could not force anything on you (you had to agree), but if you ignored their judgements your name was mud - people would not trade with you in future.
Ah yes, the Discipline of Constant Dealings.
Reputation means squat for a one-time purchase, but for continuous payments, it is actually perfectly binding (insurance).
Come to think of it... if we're going to have a market for military, I might as well throw in intel ops in there. Also if you're going to offer services you will have to advertise it...
Hmm... so what do we have... private court, military, intel, advertising... oh yes, and hiring people so we'll throw in HR.
I should probably use the word economy instead of market now lol
Does anyone have any ideas? I'm not exactly a programmer hehe
It was sent to kaputer
Are we still having that rock,paper,scissors tournament?
Yup, Round 1 is up now. We will have to organize well in our choices to come out on top.