WA Delegate: The Grand Duchy of Acario (elected )
Founder: The Capitalist Alliance of The-CID
Embassies: Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, The Versutian Federation, Libertatem, the Rejected Realms, Laissez Faireholm, The Genesis Corporation, Global Right Alliance, NationStates, Central Pacific Empire, Equinox, and Conservative League.
The embassy with Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Poor Incomes in Capitalist Paradise
The World Census studied the spending power of the poorest 10% of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Capitalist Paradise is ranked 5,633rd in the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
|1.||The Free Secular Federation of Nation of Quebec||Civil Rights Lovefest||“In Freedom We Trust”|
|2.||The Perfidious Theocracy of Snorlaxia||New York Times Democracy||“We are always pretty”|
|3.||The Holy Realm of Scorpions Army||Father Knows Best State||“Stand Fast, Stand Strong, Stand Together”|
|4.||The Corporation of Arksiane||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Arksiane is watching you. Arksiane is protecting you.”|
|5.||The Allied States of Coltpower||New York Times Democracy||“I rather have to much liberty then limited liberty”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Itorcya||Left-wing Utopia||“Suum cuique”|
|7.||The United States of Nazerin||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Prosperity, Peace, Freedom ”|
|8.||The Liberal Tropical Emirates of Velkia and the Islands||Civil Rights Lovefest||“For Freedom!”|
|9.||The Incorporated States of Fireye||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Freedom or Death”|
|10.||The Anarchic States of New Zalta||Anarchy||“There is no State. We like it that way.”|
- : The Federal Republic of Balla Asston departed this region for Taijitu.
- : The Capitalist Alliance of The-CID ordered the closure of embassies between Capitalist Paradise and Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region.
- : The Capitalist Alliance of The-CID suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Free Land of Libertariu departed this region for Commonwealth of Liberty.
- : The States under God of Vivaldille departed this region for The Unified Christians Alliance.
- : The Empire of Tsurara Shirayuki departed this region for Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region.
- : The Republic Empire Colony of Imren departed this region for Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region.
- : The Republic Empire Colony of Artimsia departed this region for Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region.
- : The Republic Empire Colony of Decoris departed this region for Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region.
- : The Constitutional Empire of Armus Republic departed this region for Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region.
Capitalist Paradise Regional Message Board
What, specifically, is Capitalist Producers supposed to have said that is less "respectful" than the sort of thing Quebec (and others) have said over the years?
Do not write about cheese in front of middle aged men - especially ones like me who have a supermarket five minutes walk away.
Cheese - blue cheese......
*Yawns and wakes from slumber, sees recent events and hides back under the covers*
His last offensive post was deleted by the Mods... so quickly... that I did not even have the chance to look at it.
In previous posts, after words like "useful idiots" I gave him a warning (as I have done it for the last 3 years) and I also gave a warning to other nation in order to calm down the debate... just that. After that, the Vocals sent him a telegram that ended with "you are receiving a private reprimand and warning to reform your behavior. We'd hate to do anything more. You are a valuable member of Capitalist Paradise, but you sometimes go to far while in your unofficial role as the Minister of Bad Behavior." Nothing "big" as you can see... the telegram even ended with a kind joke.
We never put Capitalist Producers on trial for anything. He put us on trial claiming we were suppressing his free speech. Our defense was going to be that we only want to avoid Mod intervention and posts suppressed by the Mods, since we don't want anyone here to break the NS rules. We never even have the chance to present our case... For more than 4 months the only thing I witness was Capitalist Producerīs free accusations and insults... a mockery of a trial...
You can read the whole trial in our outside forum, from the moment the trial stated until the moment a vote of No-Confidence was launched by me; after that, the trial became null since 2 of the 3 Juries where under revision... (not removed!), so no more posts were allowed. These 2 juries left before the revision, Capitalist Producers was ban-ejected... and that's it.
From my point of view, I think its time to put an end to this chapter, guys.
Lets focus in the new Constitution, so this kind of things never happen again.
Something like that.
Exactly like that.
I got a telegram from CP saying there was posts deleted from the transcript of the 'trial' and he put up a link showing the deleted posts. I didn't bother to go to the links or trudge through the entire case to see what was said. *IF* this is true, however, I will say that is a not good thing to delete part of the 'official record' and that is something that doesn't sit very well with me. Also, that Tsurara Shirayuki's post on here was also suppressed (I saw what it said before suppression) doesn't look very good either.
As I said above: "the trial became null since 2 of the 3 Juries where under revision... (not removed!), so no more posts were allowed."
Capitalist Producers posted once and the remaining jury posted twice after the trial become null, so, those post were no part of the official record since the trial was over. As consequence, those posts were erased and the topic closed... for the same reason, our chance to present our case vanished. So, you can now understand his hypocrisy: He claims one of his post was suppressed... when we were unable to present our whole case for the same reason: the trial was over.
Again, the official record is from the moment the trial started until the trial become null (as soon as a vote of No-Confidence was lunched)... that record is in our forum.
From the other hand, Tsurara Shirayuki's post as Capitalist Producers telegram may be addressed to this situation, but they are nothing else that propaganda against this region.
So noted. If a thread gets past about 2 pages, I don't try to play catch-up, all I had to go on was the tg I received. As always, there are two sides to an argument.
New Constitutionīs changes
The following is a draft we have been working regarding to how should we behave regarding ejection or bans.
1) Warning: A warning has no consequence. It is just an advice from the Founder / WAD / Vocals to calm things down. Warnings cannot be put under trial.
2) Any nation has the right to exchange telegrams regarding a warning he received, this is, to be heard.
3) No reprimand, ejection or ban can be impose to any nation without a previous warning (except in critical situations, like invasions).
4) Any nation has the right to present a complain to the Advocate General if the receives a reprimand, ejection or ban (except in critical situations, like invasions).
If he does it:
5) Then 4 resident nations will be elected (by regional pool) and will constitute the Jury along with the Founder or the CEO (one of both, obviously, not the one that perform the reprimand/eject/ban).
6) The affected nation will present his case: One post in our outside forum with all the evidence he has. This guarantee his defense.
7) The nation who perform the reprimand/eject/ban will present his statement (in the same way). This guarantee that other side will also be heard (as Oobleck said above)
8) Individually, the Vocals (except UNDelegate) will present their statement (in the same way). This guarantee an experience voice from ex-WA Delegates. This step will be avoid if the nation that
9) The Advocate General will present his statement (in the same way). This guarantee a neutral point of view.
10) The affected nation will have a closing argument (in the same way). This guarantee the chance to present a final evidence at the end of the trial.
11) The Jury will decide if the reprimand, ejection or ban was fair or not:
- Votes will be public
- The 4 elected nations will vote and the result will be decided by simple majority (4-0 / 3-1). No abstain is allowed.
- In case of a tie (2-2), then the fifth member of the jury (Founder or the CEO) will untie. Otherwise, he will not be allowed to vote.
The spirit of the above procedure is to have a FAIR but also short trial. If you look at it, that may take about 8 (long) posts at most.
I just got a telegram, prior to write this, suggesting that a maximum of 3 warnings should be allowed...
Ideas are welcome.
I'm not going to waste cash on telegramining the region every day, even though I am happy to talk to all of you. Let's move on and have a fun RMB that can talk about politics, music, economics, entertainment, etc. All without resorting to being an asshole if we disagree with each other. Also if you want to go to Producer's region please go, he may put on a polite face for the next week or so, but if someone goes there and disagrees with him eventually he will attack them. We're happy to have everyone here. Capitalist Paradise is the best region in game for the advocacy of strong Capitalist and free market policies, I am happy to be with all all of you.