WA Delegate: The Grand Duchy of Acario (elected 345 days ago)
Founder: The Capitalist Alliance of The-CID
Embassies: Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, The Versutian Federation, Libertatem, the Rejected Realms, Laissez Faireholm, The United Defenders League, The Genesis Corporation, Strategos Prime, The Commonwealth of Kings, Global Right Alliance, NationStates, and Central Pacific Empire.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Agricultural Sector in Capitalist Paradise
As a region, Capitalist Paradise is ranked 8th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
|1.||The Allied Corporate Empire of Northern Borland||Capitalizt||“A Good Place to Raise Your Business”|
|2.||The Infection of Edgemaster||Benevolent Dictatorship||“KICK LOGIC OUT AND DO THE IMPOSSIBLE!!”|
|3.||The Allmighty Nak Nakian Colony of The knight who says NI||Corporate Police State||“I came, I saw, I conquered.”|
|4.||The Armed Corporations of Aurora Islands||Capitalist Paradise||“If you have money, nothing is impossible!”|
|5.||The Dictatorship of MDRunie||Corporate Bordello||“MDR never fails if he fails we deny it ”|
|6.||The Morphogenetic Powerfield of Narconania||New York Times Democracy||“Read my lips”|
|7.||The Free Secular Federation of Nation of Quebec||Left-Leaning College State||“In Freedom We Trust”|
|8.||The Benevolent Dictatorship of Canterburie||Corporate Bordello||“In God We Trust”|
|9.||The Unitary State of The Realist Polities||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Politics Has No Relation To Morals”|
|10.||The Confederated Provinces of Volkyan||New York Times Democracy||“Who dare, wins.”|
Poll called by The Grand Duchy of Acario
Voting opened 12 hours ago and will close in 2 days 11 hours. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 3 hours ago: Kolopolis ceased to exist.
- 3 hours ago: Lanafia ceased to exist.
- 10 hours ago: The People's Republic of Caifency arrived from The Communist Bloc.
- 12 hours ago: The Commonwealth of The Oasis Corporation departed this region for Europa Antartica.
- 12 hours ago: The Commonwealth of The Oasis Corporation arrived from Eurasian Socialist Union Warzone.
- 12 hours ago: The Grand Duchy of Acario created a new regional poll: "What is your position on the Religious Freedom Restoration Act in Indiana?".
- 13 hours ago: The Incorporated States of Bigprofitia arrived from Lazarus.
- 13 hours ago: The Free Land of Rothbard Communities of the region Commonwealth of Free Communities proposed constructing embassies.
- 15 hours ago: A nova inquisicao ceased to exist.
- 15 hours ago: Certus ceased to exist.
Capitalist Paradise Regional Message Board
I haven't seen one yet. Maybe we ought to submit one! The crisis could be a falling ratio of police to citizens with the responses being (a) hire more cops; (b) make do with what you have; (c) compensate for the reductions with drones and CCTV monitors; (d) privatise the police force. I am sure there are more things you could do too.
As someone who has a dozen submitted issues which are now part of the Nation States lexicon, I'd be willing to draft an issue based on this as long as people here send me their ideas. I'd also need to check to make sure that no existing issue or submitted covers this.
Freedom from religion is as important as freedom of religion. Not to mention this bill is essentially legalized discrimination. Your religious beliefs do not get to trump my civil liberties. There's probably some First Amendment issues in the bill as well.
Although I disagree with the bill, I don't agree with how people say it is discrimination. Based on what the bill actually does, it is essentially a green light for religious folk to violate private arrangements provided that it is for religious purposes.
I don't see any discrimination there. On the contrary, I see favoritism. Equally bad, but not the same since everyone can take advantage of this bill. Even atheists.
I see what your saying, but I have one problem with that statement. People use their freedom _from_ religion as a way to infringe on the rights of individuals to express their religious beliefs (the freedom of exercise theirof) , like evolutionists attacking Christians for having the nativity scene on a their front yard, or a Religious organization being shutdown because of whatever bullshit reason collages and politicians come up with.
Now before the Legislature, a Bill proposed by The Minister of Bad Behavior of Capitalist Producers titled THE LIMITATION OF GOVERNMENT INTRUSION INTO PRIVATE SECTOR MARKETS ACT
If passed, this proposal will add the following language to the Constitutions Inherent Rights of Membership:
- The regional government may not manipulate nor compete with the public or private sector markets of resident nations through any means.
- The regional government may moderate, but not participate in regional roll play.
The Poll is now open and will close Wednesday April 1 at 8:00 PM ET.