Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Commonwealth of Ishcarnia (elected )

Founder: The Pirates of Xyanth

BoardActivity History Admin Rank

Most Influential: 183rd Most Nations: 190th Lowest Overall Tax Burden: 398th+17
Most World Assembly Endorsements: 592nd Most Armed: 718th Rudest Citizens: 723rd Highest Crime Rates: 818th Largest Pizza Delivery Sector: 864th Largest Retail Industry: 924th Highest Wealthy Incomes: 950th Fattest Citizens: 981st Largest Soda Pop Sector: 989th Greatest Rich-Poor Divides: 1,112th Largest Gambling Industry: 1,268th Most Avoided: 1,327th Highest Unexpected Death Rate: 1,368th Largest Information Technology Sector: 1,495th Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector: 1,590th Largest Publishing Industry: 1,615th Largest Manufacturing Sector: 1,901st
World Factbook Entry

We invite political debate here. Many times these debates grow heated. If you are the type of person whose feelings get hurt over sarcasm or having your reality challenged, you do not belong here. People complaining to NS moderators over posts on this RMB will be banned for their own good. Better they should be in a place they can be happy.

Raiders, grief givers and spammers will be ejected and banned without warning. Spamming includes multiple one line entries. Those that enter the region, post and run will also be banned.

Embassies: The Ascendancy, United Republic of Nations, Cashnatchee, Eladen, Laissez Faireholm, League of Christian Nations, Union of Nationalists, Libertatem, The Western Empire, The Illuminati, Continent of Xenonia, Southeastern Wisconsin, Zentari, International Union, United Alliances, Turkic Union, and 39 others.New Vegas, Conservative League, Classical Liberal Union, The Embassy, Cyberius Confederation, Gay Equality, Allied Federation of Nations, Historia Novorum, The Confederacy Of Kishkhat, Free Market Federation, United Valhaven, IMPERIVM, Hyatt Islands, Confederation of Far Hills, Mr Money Headquarters, New Tech, Rossferry, New Celtic Order, Sfear, Right to Life, Awakened Forest, The Bar on the corner of every region, Queens Coming Into Our Own, APSIA, Mid Atlantic Union, Intarctica, The Region That Has No Big Banks, New Montreal, Libertarian International Union, The Mystical Council, Happy Utopia, The Great British Empire, The League of Conservative Nations, United Yugoslav Republics, Nushy, DonaldTrumpland, Bunicken, The Second European Empire, and Future Earth.

Tags: Industrial, Free Trade, Modern Tech, Independent, Capitalist, Large, National Sovereigntist, Social, Democratic, and Libertarian.

Regional Power: Moderate

Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region contains 65 nations, the 190th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Mining Sector in Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region

World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.

As a region, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region is ranked 1,974th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Holy Syndicracy of North AmericorpCorporate Police State“Greed is Good.”
2.The Parent Company of HollipCompulsory Consumerist State“If you can't beat them, buy them.”
3.The 18 Billion S O B's of FASTERCATCapitalizt“Moonbat Free Since '63”
4.The CLF Federated Prison Colony of EarthenhellIron Fist Consumerists“Abandon hope all Ye who enter here”
5.The True Believers of Free Market ParadiseFree-Market Paradise“Marginal Profit Is The Blood Of Life”
6.The Commonwealth of Domestic Corporate AmericaCorporate Police State“True wealth is through profit.”
7.The Pirates of XyanthCapitalist Paradise“If there ain't a buck in it, then pack it in.”
8.The Free Republic of JakaniaCapitalist Paradise“Peace and Prosperity Through Freedom and Responsibility”
9.The Federation of Guns and BogansAnarchy“Belch”
10.The Federal Republic of The Republican States of DogeInoffensive Centrist Democracy“In Doge We Trust”
1234. . .67»

Last poll: “Flag desecration as an instructional tool?”

Regional Happenings

More...

Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region Regional Message Board

The Constitutional Empire of Armus Republic wrote:I think Trump did well against a very biased moderator and against Killary. He took alligation and refuted them calmly. He's just stocking piling ammo fo the next debate

From our mouth to God's ears.

The True Believers of Free Market Paradise wrote:The whole tax return thing has become a joke. If the IRS is currently auditing you, and supposedly has been for fifteen years, doesn't it stand to reason that they already have, and are inspecting, your current and past tax returns?

All those currently running vast financial empires are intimately familiar with the IRS. The IRS pays almost continuous attention to people meeting that profile. Outside of meeting that criteria, there's nothing special about Trump.

The True Believers of Free Market Paradise wrote:It's not very smart to admit on national television that you have been actively seeking loopholes in the system for decades and that the government would have squandered your tax dollars if you paid them. Especially when one of your major talking points is the federal budget deficit.

I am also at a loss to understand how can a corporation consider it smart business strategy to use bankruptcy laws. It is certainly not smart strategy to position your business into bankruptcy and if his business tactics prior to those declarations are any indication he did whatever he could not to have to resort to bankruptcy in the first, second, third and fourth place.

Why not? If the tools are available why shouldn't Trump use them? It puts him in good company. General Motors, Chrysler, American Airlines, Apple and Kodak are all in the club.

The True Believers of Free Market Paradise wrote:Didn't he argue in front of congress that it is bad to lower taxes on the rich because it provides less incentive for them to invest.

That is counter intuitive, especially coming from someone investing and looking for investors. Got link?

The True Believers of Free Market Paradise wrote:Clinton may be a first class boob but Trump redefines the epitome of a clown virtually every time he opens his mouth.

And yet Trump is still light years ahead of Hillary.

The Pirates of Xyanth wrote:I have mixed emotions on the teacher. He has the absolute right to desecrate the American flag. The Supreme Court has so ruled. But does that right carry over into a captive audience audience situation like the one we have here.
I do not think the student did anything wrong in taking the picture of the teacher. Nor do I think it was wrong to post it on Facebook. As near as I can tell a picture does not make the grade for North Carolina's wire tapping laws that specify one of the parties being recorded must be aware there is a recording being made. A picture does not an electronic recording make.
I think the teacher is going to have to live with his lesson going viral.
That said, if the teacher is so proud of his lesson, why is he so bent out of shape over the picture being distributed far and wide? Or is it just that part about being suspended while the district reevaluates whether or not this is what they want out of their teachers?


I think the teacher absolutely has the right to desecrate the flag. The right to do so is part of having a free Republic. However, when you are an employee of the government and molding the minds of young children it is your duty to teach them. It is not your duty to brainwash them to your point of view. There is a time and place for everything. Fayettville is the home to fort Bragg and therefore a lot of military children go to that high school. So again, not the time or place to push your political leanings. There are many better ways to teach the first amendment than by stomping on the flag.

Xyanth

The Republic of ONE NATION UNDER GOD- wrote:Trump isn't evil. He's exactly what america needs.


I didn't define Donny Jingles as being some epitome of evil. I was referring to both him and HRC as evil within the confines of the expression "the lesser of two evils."

I assume that just about everyone here is a libertarian of one stripe or another, and we can agree that both the GOP and the Dems are fielding big-government candidates. If you believe in small government, neither of them is the sort of person you would choose as a leader. They have very different ideas, but they both clearly believe in a strong and active executive. They both clearly believe in solving problems with government intervention.

The Pirates of Xyanth wrote:
Speaking of Trump, I caught snippets of last night's debate while driving. My impression is that of propping two drunks up against each other and hopping they hold each other up.
Any other thoughts?


I've never quoted Joe Biden before in any way that wasn't mocking, but there's a first for everything:

While watching the debate, all I could think was: "This is a bunch of stuff!"

So let me get this straight:

rather than just eat the fact that Trump didn't do well in the debate, you decide to pick these two points to defend his actions:

A: not only do you think it is an intelligent interjection for someone to say he is being smart when his opponent claims he hasn't paid federal income tax over the last few years he is being audited on (because that is certainly a statement that will get any middle class person to think Trump understands their plight), in order for there to be any truth in his statement he was being "smart" we would have to believe that a man with a purported net worth in excess of $10,000,000,000.00 not only does his own taxes rather than has an accountant do it for him but is able to find enough legal loopholes in the tax code to deduct enough from his annual income to pay no federal income tax even with the alternative minimum tax. Do you know how impossible that is to do? You have obviously never done your own taxes.

B: that he is so brilliant a businessman that his strategy to intentionally position his company to have to declare bankruptcy is akin to the genius of such other Luminary companies like American Airlines, Kodak, GM and Chrysler. And we all know how proud these companies are that they use the fact they had to declare bankruptcy as a selling point to potential shareholders.

Apologia has seen no finer moments in all of its existence.

If you haven't done enough research to know of the 1991 congressional hearing where Trump speaks at length on the subject of Reagan's 1986 tax cuts I mentioned earlier then neither you or I have any further reason to discuss this election with each other. My providing a link would do nothing.

I made my points. You could either look them up or not. I don't feel the need to hold your hand in the process since if you haven't by now, you sure aren't going to be objective from anything I have got to say.

I am done on this subject. No need to beat a dead horse.

The Anticonstitutional Sentiment of Sociopia wrote:>alt right
>libertarianism
choose.

The Alt Right is a large tent, please do not pigeonhole me just because the MSM tells you to do so.

I myself feel the Alternative Right is an evolved version of Ron Paul styled Libertarianism. I believe strongly in high Civil and Economic Rights, paired with low political freedoms. Because when given a choice, democracy always chooses Tyranny over freedom. See the Dark Enlightenment by Nick Land for further explanation of this theory.

Thank you

The Deplorable Basket of Alternative Right wrote:The Alt Right is a large tent, please do not pigeonhole me just because the MSM tells you to do so.
I myself feel the Alternative Right is an evolved version of Ron Paul styled Libertarianism. I believe strongly in high Civil and Economic Rights, paired with low political freedoms. Because when given a choice, democracy always chooses Tyranny over freedom. See the Dark Enlightenment by Nick Land for further explanation of this theory.
Thank you

I think you are right.

The True Believers of Free Market Paradise wrote:So let me get this straight:
rather than just eat the fact that Trump didn't do well in the debate,

I don't care who won it. Hillary is unacceptable as president.

You made some points, I explained them to you and asked for a reference. Nothing to get pissed about here.

Phrontisteries

The Deplorable Basket of Alternative Right wrote:The Alt Right is a large tent, please do not pigeonhole me just because the MSM tells you to do so.
I myself feel the Alternative Right is an evolved version of Ron Paul styled Libertarianism. I believe strongly in high Civil and Economic Rights, paired with low political freedoms. Because when given a choice, democracy always chooses Tyranny over freedom. See the Dark Enlightenment by Nick Land for further explanation of this theory.
Thank you

>low political freedoms
>libertarian
>lolwhat.png

The Deacon Blues of Aja wrote:>low political freedoms
>libertarian
>lolwhat.png

You don't have to be libertarian to certain implement ideas that are traditionally libertarian.

"We're going to force you to be free," is a lot more appealing than many of the alternatives.

Phrontisteries and Xyanth

Yo!

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics