WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Protest
Canadian Forces is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Nudest in Canadian Forces
After exhaustive surveys, the World Census calculated which nations have the greatest acreages of flesh on public display.
As a region, Canadian Forces is ranked 3,347th in the world for Nudest.
|1.||The Republic of Protest||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“No war but the class war”|
- 224 days ago: The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 106 days ago: The Founder Nation of Rebel Youth of the region The Communist Party of NationStates cancelled the closure of its embassy in Canadian Forces.
- 1 year 106 days ago: Fuyae of the region The Communist Party of NationStates ordered the closure of its embassy in Canadian Forces.
- 1 year 206 days ago: Embassy lords of the region Lost union proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 329 days ago: The United Kingdom of New Emeryville of the region New federation of england proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 343 days ago: Embassy established between Canadian Forces and The Communist Party of NationStates.
- 1 year 346 days ago: The Founder Nation of Rebel Youth of the region The Communist Party of NationStates agreed to construct embassies.
- 1 year 348 days ago: Embassy established between Regional Defense Committee and Canadian Forces.
- 1 year 352 days ago: The Fash Smash Patrol of The RDC Founder of the region Regional Defense Committee agreed to construct embassies.
- 1 year 352 days ago: The Republic of Protest proposed constructing embassies with Antifa.
Canadian Forces Regional Message Board
From the RMB of Iraq;
287 days ago
Canadian Forces will now commence it's military occupation in Iraq.
February 26, 2012
------- -------- ------- ------ ------
1 canadian air division norad region
273 days ago
Canadian Forces troops will be redeployed into Iraq to rebuild the region. Please note that this is not an occupation.
------- -------- -------- ------- ------
Canadian forces cansofcom 1
256 days ago
The government of Canada and the Department of National Defence for the Canadian Forces urges the WA Delegate for Iraq, Saddam Hussien to remove the Canadian Forces as beligerents of this region. You have two consecutive days to do so before the IPF treaty takes place. If you comply, this region will not be monitored by the Canadian government as heavily. Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Canadian Special Operations Force Command
Department of National Defence, Canada[/i]