WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Protest
Canadian Forces is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Canadian Forces
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Canadian Forces is ranked 6,771st in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Republic of Protest||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“No war but the class war”|
- 18 days ago: The Land of Embassy Lords of the region Lost Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 140 days ago: The United Kingdom of New Emeryville of the region New Federation of England proposed constructing embassies.
- 154 days ago: Embassy established between Canadian Forces and The Communist Party of NationStates.
- 157 days ago: The Marxist-Feminists of Rebel Youth of the region The Communist Party of NationStates agreed to construct embassies.
- 159 days ago: Embassy established between Regional Defense Committee and Canadian Forces.
- 163 days ago: The Fash Smash Patrol of The RDC Founder of the region Regional Defense Committee agreed to construct embassies.
- 163 days ago: The Republic of Protest proposed constructing embassies with Antifa.
- 163 days ago: The Republic of Protest proposed constructing embassies with The Communist Party of NationStates.
- 163 days ago: The Republic of Protest updated the World Factbook entry.
- 163 days ago: The Republic of Protest barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
Canadian Forces Regional Message Board
From the RMB of Iraq;
287 days ago
Canadian Forces will now commence it's military occupation in Iraq.
February 26, 2012
------- -------- ------- ------ ------
1 canadian air division norad region
273 days ago
Canadian Forces troops will be redeployed into Iraq to rebuild the region. Please note that this is not an occupation.
------- -------- -------- ------- ------
Canadian forces cansofcom 1
256 days ago
The government of Canada and the Department of National Defence for the Canadian Forces urges the WA Delegate for Iraq, Saddam Hussien to remove the Canadian Forces as beligerents of this region. You have two consecutive days to do so before the IPF treaty takes place. If you comply, this region will not be monitored by the Canadian government as heavily. Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Canadian Special Operations Force Command
Department of National Defence, Canada[/i]