WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Protest
Canadian Forces is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Pizza Delivery Sector in Canadian Forces
As a region, Canadian Forces is ranked 9,653rd in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
|1.||The Republic of Protest||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“No war but the class war”|
- 164 days ago: The Eco-Socialist Union of Vashtanaraada of the region The International Communist Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 40 days ago: The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 287 days ago: The Founder Nation of Rebel Youth of the region The Communist Party of NationStates cancelled the closure of its embassy in Canadian Forces.
- 1 year 287 days ago: Fuyae of the region The Communist Party of NationStates ordered the closure of its embassy in Canadian Forces.
- 2 years 22 days ago: Embassy lords of the region Lost union proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 years 145 days ago: New emeryville of the region New federation of england proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 years 158 days ago: Embassy established between Canadian Forces and The Communist Party of NationStates.
- 2 years 162 days ago: The Founder Nation of Rebel Youth of the region The Communist Party of NationStates agreed to construct embassies.
- 2 years 164 days ago: Embassy established between Regional Defense Committee and Canadian Forces.
- 2 years 167 days ago: The Fash Smash Patrol of The RDC Founder of the region Regional Defense Committee agreed to construct embassies.
Canadian Forces Regional Message Board
From the RMB of Iraq;
287 days ago
Canadian Forces will now commence it's military occupation in Iraq.
February 26, 2012
------- -------- ------- ------ ------
1 canadian air division norad region
273 days ago
Canadian Forces troops will be redeployed into Iraq to rebuild the region. Please note that this is not an occupation.
------- -------- -------- ------- ------
Canadian forces cansofcom 1
256 days ago
The government of Canada and the Department of National Defence for the Canadian Forces urges the WA Delegate for Iraq, Saddam Hussien to remove the Canadian Forces as beligerents of this region. You have two consecutive days to do so before the IPF treaty takes place. If you comply, this region will not be monitored by the Canadian government as heavily. Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Canadian Special Operations Force Command
Department of National Defence, Canada[/i]