WA Delegate: The Democratic Republic of Spallia (elected 102 days ago)
Founder: The Empire of Suratia
Embassies: Leninist Russia, Hinduism, Union of Socialist Confederate Republics, Star Trek, Right to Life, Congress of the Flaming Lotus, Tibet, Coalition of United Countries, World Alliance, Coffee House, The Prometheus Isles, Angola, Buddhist Communism, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, The Alliance Pocket Universe, Inner Mongolia, and 22 others.The Republic of Belarus, Sufism, Darwin Allied Republics, League of Christian Nations, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Association of Eco Friendly Nations, Nav Oceanic Alliance, Next Generation Alliance, Trade Federation, The Seafield Islands, The Church of Eris, The Darwin Allied Republics, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, the greenlands, The Anti Hate Alliance, Puppet Park, League of Cobalt Nations, United Frontier Nations, The worlds only rejection free zone, Empire of Andrew, The Asylum of Loopy Mad Nutballs, and Brd Alliance.
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in Buddhist Brotherhood
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, Buddhist Brotherhood is ranked 15,884th in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Tangyada||Democratic Socialists||“Resistance is Futile”|
|2.||The Enlightened Followers of Tibetan Buddhism||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Buddha Dharma Sangha”|
|3.||The Democratic Republic of Spallia||New York Times Democracy||“Kindness”|
|4.||The Free Land of Leynae||Father Knows Best State||“All Hail Roma”|
|5.||The Empire of Suratia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Is that so?”|
- 7 minutes ago: The Republic of The Realm of No Return 4 arrived from The Isle of Mouthhole Flapping.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: Embassy established between Brd Alliance and Buddhist Brotherhood.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The International Horror of Oberius of the region United Frontier Nations cancelled the closure of its embassy in Buddhist Brotherhood.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Raiderons son of Raiderking of the region United Frontier Nations ordered the closure of its embassy in Buddhist Brotherhood.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The Most Serene Republic of Chau ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Spallia agreed to construct embassies with Brd Alliance.
- 6 days ago: The United Altered States of Woahdude of the region Brd Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 13 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Bertolli and Buddhist Brotherhood.
- 15 days ago: The Grand Socialist Empire of The federal republic of Simonia of the region Darwin Allied Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in Buddhist Brotherhood.
- 15 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Spallia rejected Land of Israel's request for regional embassies.
Buddhist Brotherhood Regional Message Board
It looks like Bodhgaya resigned from the World Assembly.
Greeting Serene Republic, and welcome to the most detached region in the world!! :)
Welcome to The The Contemplative Peoples of Total Detachment. I hope you enjoy your time with us.
Thank you. This seemed like a more appropriate locale for me than Puppet Park, although I found them nothing but welcoming and supportive...
I hope everyone is doing well. I haven't been logging in every day, but instead every second or third day lately. I've been distracted.
With the impending zombie apocalypse this Halloween, The Empire of Suratia will be attempting to resolve the issue within its borders by researching a cure. I do not see the option of exterminating the zombies as congruent with the dharma.
I will be taking the same approach within Spallia. Btw, did anyone notice that we were ranked in the 400's recently for least corrupt regions? That's pretty awesome!
That's a great ranking. :)
We have received a proposal to construct embassies with League of cobalt nations and I wanted to learn what other members of our region thought about it. Normally, I welcome embassies with almost any region, however, I have receive information that this region is associated with raiding activities. What are your thoughts?