WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of Suratia
Embassies: Australia, Leninist Russia, Hinduism, Union of Socialist Confederate Republics, Right to Life, and 13 others.Star Trek, Congress of the Flaming Lotus, Tibet, Coalition of United Countries, World Alliance, Otaku Utopia, Northern Democratic Union, The communist region, Coffee House, The Allied Countries of Raidera, The Prometheus Isles, Angola, and Buddhist Communism.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Buddhist Brotherhood
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Buddhist Brotherhood is ranked 922nd in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Empire of Suratia||Democratic Socialists||“Is that so?”|
|2.||The Dhammic Socialist Republic of Magandhara||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Sabbe sattā sukhi hontu”|
|3.||The Free Land of Leynae||Father Knows Best State||“All Hail Roma”|
|4.||The Buddhist Republic of Bodhgaya||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“To cease from evil, to do good, and to purify the mind.”|
|5.||The Holy Empire of Tibetan Buddhism||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Buddha Dharma Sangha”|
- 6 days ago: Embassy established between Buddhist Brotherhood and Buddhist Communism.
- 10 days ago: The Empire of Suratia agreed to construct embassies with Buddhist Communism.
- 13 days ago: The Sangha of Meditation and Communism of the region Buddhist Communism proposed constructing embassies.
- 26 days ago: The Empire of Suratia proposed constructing embassies with Confederacy of Independent Systems.
- 30 days ago: The Empire of Suratia proposed constructing embassies with Union of Free Nations.
- 31 days ago: The Federal Republic of Adenauer of the region Federation of Free States rejected a request from Buddhist Brotherhood to establish embassies.
- 31 days ago: The Buddhist Republic of Bodhgaya arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 34 days ago: The Socialist Democracy of Vashtanaraada of the region Musical Socialism and Communism proposed constructing embassies.
- 35 days ago: The Empire of Suratia proposed constructing embassies with Federation of Free States.
- 35 days ago: Embassy cancelled between South bee cave and Buddhist Brotherhood.
Buddhist Brotherhood Regional Message Board
That had caught me out a few times in the past. But I haven't seen a new issue for a while. I keep getting the same ones.
Yeah these last few about arms sales and healthcare really tick me off haha :P oh well, just an accident. I can always fix it in the future.
What branch are each of you out there?
I'm an Independently practicing Nichiren Buddhist.
I am a lazy practitioner (or is that a non-practitioner? :P) of Tibetan Buddhism.
Cool :) good to know
What do you think of Lama Ole Nadhyal?
I'm reading one of his books now and find his teachings broadly appealing, practical, and non sectarian.
His meditations are interesting too. I haven't done silent meditations or visualizations in a long time, perhaps I'll see how they affect my mind...
I just joined the WA, maybe we can alternate being delegate every few weeks?
I hadn't heard of that Lama.
Currently, I'm not a member of the WA. I left it when my country's ratings were dropping due to proposal outcomes. I'm a little rust on it, but would you need more than one supporter from our region?
No, I actually only need the majority, which would technically be only one other nation here :)
Any ideas on what sort of impact we could have on the WA?