WA Delegate (non-executive): The British Isles Delegate of Sollis (elected )
Founder: The Majesty of Madame Essien
Embassies: Ainur, The North Pacific, The Universal Allegiance, World Alliance, Ivory Tower, Black Mesa Islands, The Kingdom of Great Britain, The Communist Bloc, Naval Base, and The Land of Kings and Emperors.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in British Isles
The World Census developed the following ranking based on a rather vague survey of nations to uncover 'odd or fundamentalist social, economic, or political systems'.
As a region, British Isles is ranked 8,772nd in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Excessive Soppiness of Madeline Bassett||Anarchy||“The Stars are God's Daisy Chain”|
|2.||The Plutocracy of Isla del Stan||Corporate Police State||“Ignorance is bliss”|
|3.||The United Kingdom of Razor6514||Corporate Police State||“Strike Hard Strike Sure”|
|4.||The Extras of Et Cetera||Anarchy||“Et cetera, et cetera.”|
|5.||The Empire of Flecatya||Corporate Police State||“Salyut Krylov, Salyut Flecatya”|
|6.||The United Socialist States of Falschungland||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Salyut Falschungland”|
|7.||The Rogue Nation of Odrijan||Iron Fist Socialists||“Kill or be Killed”|
|8.||The Sultanate of Arujan||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Alle Jeux”|
|9.||The Happy hippies of Costa del Stan||Left-wing Utopia||“Yolo!”|
|10.||The United Kingdom of Ploperopr||Psychotic Dictatorship||“To Do Is To Live”|
- : The Builder of Embassy Master of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Majesty of Madame Essien updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Fiefdom of Wesstmooreland arrived from Balder.
- : The Principality of Wesstmoorland arrived from Balder.
- : The shelby united brotherhood ceased to exist.
- : Saint brendan ceased to exist.
- : Brazir ceased to exist.
- : The Fiefdom of Wesstmooreland ceased to exist.
- : The Principality of Wesstmoorland ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of Rabelliad arrived from Edom.
British Isles Regional Message Board
Calm down captain 4chin.
What the hell is happening.
In fairness I've not been on either of them for ages.
Well, it might be the Second Coming.
That really cracks me up...
EVERYONE! I have a great idea for the regional anthem!