WA Delegate (non-executive): The Free Land of A saor tuath (elected )
Founder: The Majesty of Madame Essien
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Gambling Industry in British Isles
The World Census tailed known underworld figures in order to determine which nations have the largest gambling industries.
As a region, British Isles is ranked 5,148th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
|1.||The Confederation of Independent Corporate States||Corporate Bordello||“Suus 'iustus bonum negotii.”|
|2.||The United Kingdom of Razor6514||Corporate Police State||“Strike Hard Strike Sure”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Toxictoad171||Corporate Police State||“1.21 Gigawatts!”|
|4.||The Excessive Soppiness of Madeline Bassett||Anarchy||“The Stars are God's Daisy Chain”|
|5.||The Majesty of Madame Essien||New York Times Democracy||“To Love Is To Live.”|
|6.||The Holy Blue Wonderland of Keronika||New York Times Democracy||“One Day as a Lion”|
|7.||The Commonwealth of Zerias||Capitalist Paradise||“Motto”|
|8.||The Confederacy of Ham Skyan||Capitalist Paradise||“Twirling Toward Freedom”|
|9.||The Grand Duchy of Charlottesburg||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Per aspera ad astra”|
|10.||The Kingdom of The Welshland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau”|
- : The Republic of Independent Northern Ireland departed this region for DemoNations.
- : The Republic of Independent Northern Ireland arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Republic of Great Ireland and Northern Britain arrived from Balder.
- : Sligoh ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of Nihon-Ha of the region Nihon Islands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of Peece Maker departed this region for Equestria.
- : The Federation of Peece Maker arrived from Grand Central.
- : The Transit Authority of Busmaster-General of the region Bus Stop proposed constructing embassies.
- : 2p britain and northern ireland ceased to exist.
- : The Titanship of The Khorne Badlands departed this region for Ankh Morpork.
British Isles Regional Message Board
With the ammount of times KGB has tried to interfere with what should not be of their concern you'd think they're actually the real KGB.
Midge Ure, if anyone has a prior claim on the name, it would be people from 8 to 10 years ago, some of whom are still in the game today.
Yes I am very sure that region of 29 nations is truly a superpower of the ages.
Being a relatively new player you have yet to develop the long view. Regions and players rise and fall in power, influence, and come and go as will the KGB and you, sooner or later. I have been an observer for well over 10 years and will be so for the foreseeable future, and will see the decline of the KBG and your departure from the game.
Hey British Isles! I'm back. I haven't been active much in the last year because my father was fighting cancer, the fight is over now. I hope that I can become more active in the next few weeks. I've missed NS and British Isles,
Welcome back to activity, Keronika. Sorry to hear about your father.
BTW, does this region have a forum? There's no mention of it in the WFE, but the Tags say that there is one.
Thank You, ^_^