WA Delegate: None.
British Commonwealth is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in British Commonwealth
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, British Commonwealth is ranked 3,683rd in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Duke of Cambridge||New York Times Democracy||“Home Sweet Home”|
- 40 days ago: The Commonwealth of Great Britain and Ulster- ceased to exist.
- 49 days ago: Embassy established between British Commonwealth and Confederate American Union.
- 52 days ago: The Commonwealth of Duke of Cambridge agreed to construct embassies with Confederate American Union.
- 54 days ago: The Commonwealth of The Republic Confederation of America of the region Confederate American Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 72 days ago: The Republic of Pitesti departed this region for France.
- 74 days ago: The Republic of Pitesti arrived from The West Pacific.
- 106 days ago: The Federation of British Falconia departed this region for Hong Kong.
- 107 days ago: The Federation of British Falconia arrived from North America.
- 120 days ago: The Empire of The Sovereign British Empire ceased to exist.
- 157 days ago: Great britain and ulster- arrived from The New British Empire.
British Commonwealth Regional Message Board
Hello. "There are no lodged messages at present."? How strange is that?!
No one had anything to say here. :)