WA Delegate: None.
British Commonwealth is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in British Commonwealth
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, British Commonwealth is ranked 4,156th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Queen's State of Duke of Cambridge||New York Times Democracy||“Home Sweet Home”|
- 88 days ago: The Republic of Canacy Island departed this region for The League Of The United Nations.
- 88 days ago: The Republic of Canacy Island arrived from Canada.
- 164 days ago: Embassy established between British Commonwealth and Arctic Territories.
- 164 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Western Hemisphere and British Commonwealth.
- 164 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Confederate American Union and British Commonwealth.
- 164 days ago: The Queen's State of Duke of Cambridge aborted construction of embassies with The Illuminati.
- 164 days ago: The Queen's State of Duke of Cambridge agreed to construct embassies with The Illuminati.
- 164 days ago: The Queen's State of Duke of Cambridge updated the World Factbook entry.
- 165 days ago: Embassy cancelled between West Indies and British Commonwealth.
- 165 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
British Commonwealth Regional Message Board
Hello. "There are no lodged messages at present."? How strange is that?!
No one had anything to say here. :)