WA Delegate: None.
British Caribbean Sea is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in British Caribbean Sea
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, British Caribbean Sea is ranked 2,194th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Commonwealth of British Caribbean Islands||Corporate Bordello||“God Save the Queen”|
- : Embassy established between British Empire and British Caribbean Sea.
- : The Commonwealth of British Caribbean Islands agreed to construct embassies with British Empire.
- : The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland of the region British Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between United Regions and British Caribbean Sea.
- : Embassy established between The British Commonwealth and British Caribbean Sea.
- : The Orc has left the Nation of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Exalted Tsardom of Kievan Ruthenia of the region United Regions agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Imperial Commonwealth of Camulodunum II of the region The British Commonwealth agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Commonwealth of British Caribbean Islands proposed constructing embassies with United Regions.
- : The Commonwealth of British Caribbean Islands proposed constructing embassies with The British Commonwealth.
British Caribbean Sea Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.