WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Brass Goggles League of Nations
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Brass Goggles League of Nations is ranked 3,634th in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The United Socialist States of Stroutee||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Peace and Proseperity. Or Else.”|
|2.||The Hetmanate of The High Tatras||Democratic Socialists||“Pravda vítězí!”|
|3.||The Dominion of Forlune||Iron Fist Consumerists||“It's in our blood”|
|4.||The Protectorate of FuryKnight7||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“PreOrdained Might Shall Destroy You Forvermore”|
|5.||The Spell of Yncantata||Father Knows Best State||“No chanting”|
|6.||The Lazarene Liberation Army of Carta||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Ubi panis ibi patria!”|
|7.||The People's Republic of Roneucempelamunsa||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This Motto Space For Sale”|
- 12 days ago: The Dominion of Rahijo departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 12 days ago: The Dominion of Rahijo arrived from Doll Guldur.
- 13 days ago: The Black Raiding Community of Cemocas departed this region for Nugut.
- 14 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Nidarus departed this region for Nugut.
- 14 days ago: The Incorporated States of Pimped Out Raider 17 ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: The Republic of The Old Assassins lost WA Delegate status.
- 17 days ago: The Republic of The Old Assassins departed this region for The United Nations of Chester.
- 17 days ago: The Republic of The Old Assassins removed The Jingoistic States of Souls2 from the regional ban list.
- 17 days ago: The Republic of The Old Assassins cancelled the closure of embassies between Brass Goggles League of Nations and Sicarius.
- 17 days ago: The Republic of The Old Assassins removed The United Empire of Valrifell from the regional ban list.
Brass Goggles League of Nations Regional Message Board
Post self-deleted by Glavcosmos.