WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Lyghthouse
Bouvet is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Trout Fishing Sector in Bouvet
As a region, Bouvet is ranked 9,188th in the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
|1.||The Queen's State of Lyghthouse||New York Times Democracy||“Shining the way”|
- : The Free Land of Kerraville departed this region for The Caribbean Union.
- : The Free Land of Kerraville arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Queen's State of Lyghthouse altered the region's flag.
- : Embassy established between Republique Centrafricaine and Bouvet.
- : Embassy cancelled between Richlands and Bouvet.
- : The Queen's State of Lyghthouse agreed to construct embassies with Republique Centrafricaine.
- : The Queen's State of Lyghthouse ordered the closure of embassies between Bouvet and Richlands.
- : The Queendom of Republique Centrafricaine State of the region Republique Centrafricaine proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Bouvet and Quantum.
- : Embassy cancelled between Svalbard and Bouvet.
Bouvet Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.