WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Colony of Kralendijk
Bonaire is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Bonaire
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Bonaire is ranked 16,623rd in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Colony of Kralendijk||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Freedom is a Right”|
- 4 days ago: The Community of Santiago de Leon of the region Caracas proposed constructing embassies.
- 41 days ago: The Holy Realm of The Norak Federation departed this region for Zombieland.
- 41 days ago: The Holy Realm of The Norak Federation arrived from Lazarus.
- 48 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Bivida and Bonaire.
- 74 days ago: Embassy established between Bonaire and Sint Eustatius.
- 77 days ago: The Colony of Kralendijk agreed to construct embassies with Sint Eustatius.
- 77 days ago: The Commonwealth of The Sint Eustatius of the region Sint Eustatius proposed constructing embassies.
- 237 days ago: Embassy established between Bornholm and Bonaire.
- 237 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Bosnia and Bonaire.
- 240 days ago: The Republic of Benafe of the region Bosnia ordered the closure of its embassy in Bonaire.
Bonaire Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.