WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Pebbles
Bodharad is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in Bodharad
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, Bodharad is ranked 14,053rd in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Republic of Pebbles||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Baby rocks”|
- 26 days ago: The Damphair of Aeron Greyjoy departed this region for Nord.
- 27 days ago: The Republic of Pebbles password-protected the region.
- 27 days ago: The Republic of Pebbles arrived from Lazarus.
- 27 days ago: The Republic of Pebbles removed regional password protection.
- 122 days ago: The PR Transmissions Will Resume of Benevolent Thomas departed this region for Nord.
- 122 days ago: The PR Transmissions Will Resume of Benevolent Thomas arrived from Il Mare Mediterraneo.
- 133 days ago: Regional Founder The Republic of Pebbles ceased to exist.
- 171 days ago: The Twin Ion Engines of Calanria departed this region for The East Pacific.
- 171 days ago: The Twin Ion Engines of Calanria arrived from Osiris.
- 175 days ago: The Sig Sauer P229R of Bad Infinitum departed this region for The East Pacific.
Bodharad Regional Message Board
I think the WFE is fine as it is right now.
Vote MECHAJIN and claim a FREE Teal Flavoured Mecha-Shake!
The founder's taste in shoes is ...um... non-traditional.
I sometimes appreciate nails in my feet from time to time.
Current Delegate is such a slacker! What, 3 days and no WFE update?! Lazy!
It is not permitted to use the Security Council Commendation icon as national or regional flags.
Fair enough Mods, thanks for removal. It is important commends are only used where earned.
I will find something more appropriate.
What about a condemnation badge? :P
I believe that would get the same result :P