WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Black Market in Blackwater Tavern
World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.
As a region, Blackwater Tavern is ranked 2,951st in the world for Largest Black Market.
|1.||The Vintage blood wine of Incognitian Paradox||Corrupt Dictatorship||“In the blood of our enemies do we thrive.”|
|2.||The Angel of Curiosity||Moralistic Democracy||“The love of knowledge is a kind of madness.”|
|3.||The Free Land of Just a Little Spoonful of Sugar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Helps the medicine go down”|
|4.||The Rogue Nation of The Super Predators||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Ruling the night, winning the fight [LWU]”|
|5.||The Free Land of Anthonusian Bartenders||Capitalizt||“In Dog Beers, I've only had one”|
|6.||The Borderlands of New Comptonn||Capitalist Paradise||“Straight outta Compton”|
|7.||The Oppressed Peoples of Blackwater DJ||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“What tune would you like today?”|
Last poll: “What should Blackwater Tavern's flag be?”
- : The Free Land of Just a Little Spoonful of Sugar arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Danish-Canadian General of Mjolltrux of the region Cork proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Ragin Cajun of the region The Shining Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Blackwater DJ arrived from The West Pacific.
- : Embassy established between Blackwater Tavern and The Invaders.
- : Embassy established between Blackwater Tavern and The Black Hawks.
- : The Borderlands of New Comptonn arrived from Unknown.
- : The Vintage blood wine of Incognitian Paradox updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Vintage blood wine of Incognitian Paradox agreed to construct embassies with The Invaders.
- : The Rogue Nation of T E Lawrence of the region The Invaders proposed constructing embassies.
Blackwater Tavern Regional Message Board
Can I have a black screwdriver... I'm drinking to forget that I just stubbed my toe real bad
Why look at all of these fine folk :D
Awh that sucks mate. Here you go, on the house!
*I mix your drink and pass it down*
Hey everyone, here is a semi-new tune from Marshmello, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p13lhwtSaQc, enjoy the monster cat release.
*drinks black screwdriver*
Ooh tastes like pomegranate lotion and alcohol
*sorts through the dusty mugs*
I would personally prefer something more memorable that continues to stay relevant over time.
Just my two cents though.
I'm in the works of revising the Menu a bit, I drafted one and sent it to check it, but I'm welcoming any suggestions from my fellow patrons.
Hello, Hello, What'll you have?