WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Blackwater Tavern
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Blackwater Tavern is ranked 10,988th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Rogue Nation of The Super Predators||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Ruling the night, winning the fight [LWU]”|
|2.||The Angel of Curiosity||Moralistic Democracy||“The love of knowledge is a kind of madness.”|
|3.||The Free Land of Just a Little Spoonful of Sugar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Helps the medicine go down”|
|4.||The Free Land of Anthonusian Bartenders||Capitalizt||“In Dog Beers, I've only had one”|
|5.||The Vintage blood wine of Incognitian Paradox||Corrupt Dictatorship||“In the blood of our enemies do we thrive.”|
- : Blackwater dj ceased to exist.
- : Blackwater dj created a new regional poll: "What genre of music do you want to listen to?".
- : Embassy established between Blackwater Tavern and Cork.
- : The Angel of Curiosity arrived from The Black Hawks.
- : The Angel of Curiosity departed this region for The Black Hawks.
- : The Vintage blood wine of Incognitian Paradox agreed to construct embassies with Cork.
- : The Vintage blood wine of Incognitian Paradox rejected The Shining Empire's request for regional embassies.
- : The Vintage blood wine of Incognitian Paradox updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Vintage blood wine of Incognitian Paradox appointed Blackwater dj as DJ Extraordinaire with authority over Communications and Polls in Blackwater Tavern.
- : The Vintage blood wine of Incognitian Paradox appointed The Free Land of Just a Little Spoonful of Sugar as Assistant Bartender with authority over Embassies and Polls in Blackwater Tavern.
Blackwater Tavern Regional Message Board
That is because the poll is set to where only "large, influential, WA member, native residents" can vote. Of which there are none :P
Considering that we are probably all raiders here, or at the very least involved in R/D, our WAs are mostly always going to be tied up.
As for that international issue series for Brazilistan I have did both courses. Nuking the hell out of them and annexing them. I prefer the annex option though as the game seems to dislike you nuking them.
I airdropped Commandos to eliminate their military leadership and I'm currently in the process of Colonisation.
I don't get how my government butting out of birth and marriage and s*** automatically causes Biker Gangs to rise and the Social Order to fall apart.
23 days isn't too long of a wait
Here's a shiny dime as a tip! ;)
*reveals that's there a dime hiding in your ear and gives it to you*
I seriously think that the NS post-Issue statements are BS. I stopped the PETA people basically from stopping people from being Able to buy what they want and that lowers my Civil Rights AND Political Freedoms because apparently the option to let people shop how they want apparently translates putting the hippies in Jail. Oh Hell no
You just need to learn that NationStates issues are generally always super extremes. Read the issue and the choices and think of the most overblown result stemming from that and use that to make your decision. I have pressed the dismiss button more times than I care to remember across all of my puppets.
That...makes a lot of sense
Can I get some fenda wings in memory of the old LWU
Here you go mate
*slides them down*