WA Delegate: None.
Blackwater Tavern contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Blackwater Tavern
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Blackwater Tavern is ranked 6,564th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Vintage blood wine of Incognitian Paradox||Father Knows Best State||“In the blood of our enemies do we thrive.”|
|2.||The Disputed Territories of Death by Sister||Father Knows Best State||“Ay-yi-yi-yi! Not another one!”|
- 120 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Mencer and Blackwater Tavern.
- 180 days ago: The Disputed Territories of Death by Sister arrived from Osiris.
- 180 days ago: The Vintage blood wine of Incognitian Paradox arrived from Balder.
- 180 days ago: The Disputed Territories of Death by Sister ceased to exist.
- 180 days ago: The Vintage blood wine of Incognitian Paradox ceased to exist.
- 256 days ago: Name 5 cereals of the region Whitereach proposed constructing embassies.
- 273 days ago: The OG of Fidisi departed this region for Grand Central.
- 274 days ago: The OG of Fidisi arrived from Grand Central.
- 284 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Intergalactic Dominion and Blackwater Tavern.
- 1 year 46 days ago: The E-Democracy of The Rhein States of the region Federation of lions proposed constructing embassies.
Blackwater Tavern Regional Message Board
I wonder if The templar federation realises that The Golden Dusk was actually raiding for it's brief blip of an existence...
It was raided too.
Well, that's a nice round off then isn't it. :P
This storm has arrived on your puny region.
RIP St Mason...
Smell the blood: The Proletariat Coalition.
*stumps-in, his bicorne hat askew, parrot on the shoulder rotted to bones, smells of must, gun oil, powder, sea spray and time -- cocks the only working eye in his head at the barman...*
Whatev'r y'got b'hin' th' bar tha'll slip th' knots o'time frum m'befoul'd mind, an' b'quick aboot it lad....the spark's alive an' the powder's dry...old, but dry...
*falls over sideways*
durf, is quiet
durf, is still quiet